What's new

Arab - India Relations

Status
Not open for further replies.

E-warriors. Please chill out and watch this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I for one congratulated both India and Arabs in the second post on this thread. But then it became an issue because it was made clear that in this thread he has no love or friendship with India but to wind Pakistanis up. So as far as I am concerned you are welcome to Arabs

:lol: no way man.

he never mentioned pakistan till u guys brought it up

about egypt we have relations with every country but i am sure if we in egypt have to choose we will choose pakistan there are countries you have good relations with but when the time comes everyone one knows we will choose pakistan almost all who are running for presdient in egypt said it they will have better relations with africa and the major islamic powers like pakistan and turkey and iran
i think this topic is just a reaction like when you find a women jealous so she tries to annoy her man sorry if this was a bad example

Exact analogy !!!

That's because you suffer from inferiority complex by looking at yourself as a slave and us as masters. While we looked at you as brothers.

Those who look at Pakistanis as slaves are simply ignorant people.

Many Pakistanis make themselves look as slaves.

Every Arab I met was respectful and generous to me, even though I've never met a non-gulf (the ones who gain this 'slave masters' stereotypes the most). I don't know why Pakistanis think the way they do.

As I've just said, it's them themselves who make themselves look like slaves.

This wasn't the reason he was ganged up on in THIS thread from what I read.

Have you read this post? Go to this thread and see why this blackeagle is acting like a little girl. Its because of the monumental spanking he received from somebozo, who is also an Arab.

Nobody ganged up on him. If he posts rubbish, people will automatically be critical.

Is this topic your reaction to the way you have been busted here? http://www.defence.pk/forums/military-forum/179980-battle-yarmouk-3.html

Come on, be a man and learn to tolerate and argue opposing viewpoints. Don't act like a little girl by beating around the bush.:rofl:

Again I get insulted for absolutely no reason even though I have shown that I am against this thread.... Seriously??? I mean seriously???

This is a normal thread constructed from open sources with no negative POV against any country including Pakistan........

Why are you embarrassed with such a thread?

Do you want to say that you should be an enemy of India because pakistanis are your co-religionist.....

your logic is flawed. Just cos you have a bad experience with a few people you should not tar an entire race and or country. This guy Blackeagle is a bit dim and that is what he is doing. He is unhappy that some of us do not support Arab countries blindly against Iran etc. If he wants to then try hurt us by being friends with our enemies do we give a $hit??

his leaders know who they come to for protection.

I do not want you to harp on any more trying to censure me or S-19 anymore please.
you too are so my brother, you were once all for INDIA PAKISTANI good relationship and after over 3000 post, you became so annoyed by some of the INDIAN members that you went balasitic on INDIA as a state thinking that some trolls represent the entire INDIAN nation.
Don't you remember the days that we both had general concensus on both the countries problems and the mutual respect that we shared for each other which I still cherish but I no longer reply to your posts which I consider as trolling or going balestic on INDIA

Why do you keep calling us ungrateful?? do you own us?? This is classic Arab mentality I swear to God have experienced myself.
When Arabs talk about relation with Pakistan they want to look at it as master and slave.

When they talk about relations with India they think of it on equality basis. Something wrong with the way their brains are hardwire to think.....

Hit the nail on the head. By classing us all as "ungrateful lot" says it all. This is the reason why he is on my ignore list. This thread and his previous comments that made me put him on my ignore list shows me the "arab mentality" that he and his merry band of men have. They may pretend or suggest to be "brothers" - sadly their racist attitude comes to the fore.
Master and slave are the correct way to describe their mentality. Their attitude has over the decades given Zionists the voice and control they have over them.

Have you read this post? Go to this thread and see why this blackeagle is acting like a little girl. Its because of the monumental spanking he received from somebozo, who is also an Arab.

Nobody ganged up on him. If he posts rubbish, people will automatically be critical.

That wasn't the topic being discussed in this thread.

@ Pakistanis please don't consider all Arabs bads. Many Arab countries views Pakistan as their brother & they themselves are fed up with their own ruling elite who is greedy. Countries like Palestine, Egypt, Lebanon, Jordan, Morocco, Algeria etc are very loving towards Pakistanis. Even Saudi Arabians, Emiratis are friendly but it is their elite leadership, just like Pakistan's leadership.

your logic is flawed. Just cos you have a bad experience with a few people you should not tar an entire race and or country. This guy Blackeagle is a bit dim and that is what he is doing. He is unhappy that some of us do not support Arab countries blindly against Iran etc. If he wants to then try hurt us by being friends with our enemies do we give a $hit??

his leaders know who they come to for protection.

I do not want you to harp on any more trying to censure me or S-19 anymore please.

Funny...that logic, by most Pakistanis on PDF, is not extended to the Arabs...! I haven't seen anything close to the vitriol that we subject these Arabs to coming from them towards us...! They didn't first ridicule our ethnicity, they didn't ridicule us by labelling us stupid, they didn't call our country an American-Zionist slave and they sure as hell didn't abuse our religious disposition incessantly...! Whatever they come up with is something that we - the lot of us - deserve to hear ! Heck Mosa hasn't done that in any of the posts in this thread...! And now after such an incessant, shameful barrage when a few of them crack and return the favour in kind...we have the temerity of crying 'victim' ! Shame on us...!

And no...I'm not trying to censure your or S-19's comments...they are your own and however much I disagree with them I respect your right to express them...! What I do not, however, respect or condone, is this disgusting verbal tirade about 'Wahabi this and Wahabi that', 'Nejadi Imperialism this and Nejadi Imperialism' that, that many Pakistani (not you..!) engage in on a daily basis...!

The guys that you called a 'dimwit' is my friend and you are my brother so you can well imagine that this isn't a very pleasant thing for me to read or write ! But the fact that he went from being a courteous, Pro-Pakistan Jordanian to someone who is supporting India like this begs us to question why ? And no the answer is not because he is a dimwit or that the Arabs are backstabbers...its our own deeds !

That wasn't the topic being discussed in this thread.

You are simply pretending to cover-up now. Desperately trying to defend something that cannot be defended.

Anyway, I'm off this useless troll topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom