What's new

any better hospitals in pakistan with good neurophysicians?

Please consult the Epilepsy Center at JPMC Karachi, or the Comprehensive Epilepsy Center at the Aga Khan University Hospital Karachi.

I dont have epilipsy because my EEG tests are fine i dont know what exactly causes seizures or tremors but some of the following matches my symptoms

grandmal postural tremors, abnormal heart rythm palpitations, fatigue muscular weakness, loss of sensation and emotionally outburst, memory loss

@Emraan
Have you got your MRI scans done yet ?

yes MRI brain appears to be normal

I dont have epilipsy because my EEG tests are fine i dont know what exactly causes seizures or tremors but some of the following matches my symptoms

grandmal postural tremors, abnormal heart rythm palpitations, fatigue muscular weakness, loss of sensation and emotionally outburst, memory loss

I guess you need to find a very senior doctor if you have such issues...... Probably you can contact your friends who are doctors and thru them you can find out the best neurologist in you area....... I had an issue in my family last month, and that is how i found out the best guy in the industry....... One more suggestion always ask 1 or 2 doctors opinion....

If you are planning to come to south India, then i would suggest the top 3. NIMHANS in bangalore, CMC In vellore and Srichithra in TVM

Last edited:

yes MRI brain appears to be normal

I suggested those places because they have the necessary expertise to diagnose other diseases that may be causing such symptoms, not just epilepsy, ranging from medical to psychological to neurodegenerative disorders.

Thank you guys for your precious time. I am going karachi aga khan hospital.

Back
Top Bottom