What's new

Anti-sectarian posts

Status
Not open for further replies.
as usual, site mods protecting their masters

Meanwhile bombs are blowing up in Pakistan. Very odd how you guys see these wahabis as your superiors.

This guy should be given an exception to say whatever he wants, an interesting character..:partay:

There are no masters here :) Everybody is equal bro. I politely ask you to put that tone down.
as usual, site mods protecting their masters

Meanwhile bombs are blowing up in Pakistan. Very odd how you guys see these wahabis as your superiors.

What's your new handle on skyscrapercity?
N\A

This guy should be given an exception to say whatever he wants, an interesting character..:partay:

well they do.

Pakistanis, for some reason I will never understand, tend to allow their country to get raped by this wahabi disease. Extremely odd phenomenon.

Here we see the mods of this site giving warnings and infractions to people that are against this disease.

Very very interesting. Ban me all you want weby, it's not my country that's getting raped by arabs and other wahabi insects.

sure sure

So you're not Hashimi from skyscrapercity? The same guy that said he was an Iraqi, later to admit he was a saudi, just to come to this site and claim he's a Yemeni? You're not that guy?

sure sure

So you're not Hashimi from skyscrapercity? The same guy that said he was an Iraqi, later to admit he was a saudi, just to come to this site and claim he's a Yemeni? You're not that guy?

Totally uncalled for and inciting hate, not all Shias do self flagellation. :rolleyes:

Then again is your handle yazid? That may explain it.

He's a wahabi saudi from skyscrapercity.

He posted in the Iraqi section and talked **** against shias and Iranians until he got perm banned.

He then came to this site and used his real flags (yemen and saudi). He got banned again. Now he has two saudi flags and has this yezidi handle.

And only arab shias mostly do this which is the funniest part. Iraqi and Lebanese shias do this mostly.

@KingMamba93
How sure are you that my name is Ya... (;
@Abii
No, I'm not over there.

EDIT

Relax dude, I said I'm not there.

Last edited by a moderator:

He posted in the Iraqi section and talked **** against shias and Iranians until he got perm banned.

He then came to this site and used his real flags (yemen and saudi). He got banned again. Now he has two saudi flags and has this yezidi handle.

And only arab shias mostly do this which is the funniest part. Iraqi and Lebanese shias do this mostly.

I am glad such nonsense has been banned in Iran. Not really good PR for their faith.

Such gatherings are much better:

deer or there? Now you can't speak English all of a sudden Hashimi?

nice act

al-Hasani is Hashimi.

@Abii you are talking about Hasani, he is still on this site. Yzd is a new dude, separate.

@KingMamba93
How sure are you that my name is Ya... (;
@Abii
No, I'm not over there.

EDIT

Relax dude, I said I'm not there.

From that post of yours, I have little doubt :disagree:

Yeah I know, most shias don't even do it. I think Ismailis still do it but there are few of them, my uncle is Shia.

Please ban the word Mullah too....on second thought just ban everything, that would make everybody happy ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom