What's new

Anti-sectarian posts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey , Whats wrong If I call use Shia term for a Shia .. Its not a derogatory word , I'm also a Shian-e-Muhammad (S.A.W) . But Wahabbi term is specifically used by Shia Sect against those who oppose shia policies.. Ofcourse they all are sunnis but its Shi'ite way of pattern to criticize them .. Indirectly they are actually criticizing the Sunnis .

Well how about we start with this thread first he purposely goes on from shia to shiite.Clearly playing the word game if the webmaster is serious then K-Xeroid should be shown the door.

Looking forward to see the justice!

They are simply jealous.

Have faith dude, every one gets what's promised in Quran.

What do you say @WebMaster this guy is openly promising something eternal , for inciting violence ?

Last edited by a moderator:
I was told by the iranian members that if I am not a shia then I am a wahabi..........and I dont even know what that is. All I know is that I am a Muslim.....There is only one Allah and Muhammad(s.a.w.w) is his last prophet......donot understand where these shia, sunni, wahabi, salafi differences come from.

Exactly, if my family and friends knew that I am being called Wahabi they would crack laughing. :lol:
The truth is that every Sunni who opposes Iranian policy in the region is being called Wahabi as an indirect way to legitimize mudslinging his beliefs and religion.

I think you mean every Arab. I have observed that in all of the Arab-Iranian mud slinging fests on this forum have a tinge of Arab Nationalism involved. For some reason certain Arab members from a particular region like to bring up old tales of how "they conquered Persia" and "enslaved Persians", thus the strict Arab nature of the hatred of Iranians.

Us non-Arab Sunni Muslims don't really take sides in this Arab-Iranian rivalry.

Of course, there are a few of those Arab wannabe Pakistanis or Bangladeshis who would do their utmost to please a few Arabs by trying to be more Arabic, but they are only a tiny minority.

They always do that kind of stuff to anyone opposing their the 5o-year-plan to export the so called Hussainia revolution. Trust me you're good as long as you fallow the Jinnah approach :pakistan:
I was told by the iranian members that if I am not a shia then I am a wahabi..........and I dont even know what that is. All I know is that I am a Muslim.....There is only one Allah and Muhammad(s.a.w.w) is his last prophet......donot understand where these shia, sunni, wahabi, salafi differences come from.

I think you mean every Arab. I have observed that in all of the Arab-Iranian mud slinging fests on this forum have a tinge of Arab Nationalism involved. For some reason certain Arab members from a particular region like to bring up old tales of how "they conquered Persia" and "enslaved Persians", thus the strict Arab nature of the hatred of Iranians.

Of course, there are a few of those Arab wannabe Pakistanis or Bangladeshis who would do their utmost to please a few Arabs by trying to be more Arabic, but they are only a tiny minority.

Pakistanis and Arabs have the same DNA :smitten:

Answered you....

Look I don't expect you say otherwise, Since when Jordanians, Tunisians, Syrians, Egyptians, and Muslims from Pakistan, Indonesia, Bangladesh, India are all Wahabies? And guess what, all they needed to do to be called that is believing in Arab side of the story or even part of it regarding Iran-Arab problem. It's all about Muslims, they can't insult Muslims directly so they insinuate by using other names.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom