Status
Not open for further replies.

EagleEyes

ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
This is getting old.

Rediculous name calling that serves no purpose to the discussions will start receiving infractions. Follow the forum guidelines or be prepared to be shipped!

4df.png

Hey , Whats wrong If I call use Shia term for a Shia .. Its not a derogatory word , I'm also a Shian-e-Muhammad (S.A.W) . But Wahabbi term is specifically used by Shia Sect against those who oppose shia policies.. Ofcourse they all are sunnis but its Shi'ite way of pattern to criticize them .. Indirectly they are actually criticizing the Sunnis .

This is getting old.

Rediculous name calling that serves no purpose to the discussions will start receiving infractions. Follow the forum guidelines or be prepared to be shipped!

4df.png

Some indians start trolling by giving reference to 72 virgins when ever there is a thread of poor kashmirs getting killed! Do something about that too!

Hey , Whats wrong If I call use Shia term for a Shia .. Its not a derogatory word , I'm also a Shian-e-Muhammad (S.A.W) . But Wahabbi term is specifically used by Shia Sect against those who oppose shia policies.. Ofcourse they all are sunnis but its Shi'ite way of pattern to criticize them .. Indirectly they are actually criticizing the Sunnis .

ایک ھوں مسلم حرم کی پاسبانی کے لیے
نیل کے سا حل سے لے کرتابخاکِ کاشغر

Some indians start trolling by giving reference to 72 virgins when ever there is a thread of poor kashmirs getting killed! Do something about that too!

They are simply jealous.

Have faith dude, every one gets what's promised in Quran.

Exactly, if my family and friends knew that I am being called Wahabi they would crack laughing. :lol:
The truth is that every Sunni who opposes Iranian policy in the region is being called Wahabi as an indirect way to legitimize mudslinging his beliefs and religion.

Exactly, if my family and friend knew that I am being called Wahabi they ould crack laughing. :lol:

Actually, they forced me to look for Abdul Wahab dude and his book.

They also forced me to read Quran.. to find true Islam but unfortunately, i managed to finish only first 5 pages, but in the end all was a great eye opener.

Actually, they forced me to look for Abdul Wahab dude and his book.

They also forced me to read Quran.. to find true Islam but unfortunately, i managed to finish only first 5 pages, but in the end all was a great eye opener.

Me too, never knew about him till I got here, I read about him and found that he just demolished shrines which people started to worship. Nevertheless, I don't follow him or any scholar, only Quraan and Sahih Sunnah.

Me too, never knew about him till I got here, I read about him and found that he just demolished shrines which people started to worship. Nevertheless, I don't follow him or any scholar, only Quraan and Sahih Sunnah.

You should try emulating me, I, Imam Armstrong the Great would guide you onto the path of Food Heaven ! :azn:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom