What's new

Another idiot criticizing Pakistan

Buddy islam without Pakistan is just a madhab not a deen.

So for Pakistanis. Country or religion is the same thing.

Buddy, Pakistan is not a Caliphate. There is no Islamic obligation what so ever to like the country or even respect it.

It will only be the same thing when Pakistan rules by Sharia.

Buddy, Pakistan is not a Caliphate. There is no Islamic obligation what so ever to like the country or even respect it.

It will only be the same thing when Pakistan rules by Sharia.

Shariah this
Shariah that

I am again sending this out that dual nationality should be scrapped.

Otherwise we will face the same issue Turkey is facing today.

You can if someone explicitly does something which would take them out of the fold of Islam, like not offering namaz.
MASHALLAH ... do you even know what does it mean ?what you are saying...A thing forbidden by Prophet (PBUH) and here you are saying any ordinary person can issue it..
I bet you even didn't read some basic Hadith about it ...Don't watch some random You tube videos and started to declare people Kaffir or what not..
Abu Zarr reported that the Holy Prophet said: No man accuses another man of being a sinner, or of being a kafir, but it reflects back on him if the other is not as he called him.'' (Bukhari, Book of Ethics; Book 78, ch. 44)

Correction:

The relationship between Pakistani state and its people is the noble peaceful Islam.

I consider your above post to be anti two nation theory and Pakistan.

Care to justify?

How it's Islamic ? care to justify ?

Prayers, fasting, Haj etc are personal acts and even people in Non Muslim countries have no problems in offering their prayers, Haj and following Islamic teachings.

Govt to people relations are giving security and justice, taking care of social security issues, Islamic economics (which BTW is a vast chapter of economics).

Theory and Practice are two different things. Islam emphasis on Practice not just putting theories.

Now in Pakistan:
If common man gets robbed: First,out of fear, he doesn't even goes to police station. Second: If he goes, he has to bribe police, else he has robbed himself and brave police would put him behind bars.
If luckily Police registers his case now starts an investigation. He must have to bribe again to reach the criminals, even he has to put fuel in Police vans.
Then comes corrupt judges and lawyers, and story continues for years until that man has lost more money for justice than he lost in robbery. Is that what Islam says ? Is that Islamic relation ?

Your children are drinking white chemical in name of milk, is there any govt to take care of ?
That includes every edible item they are mostly non pure and non healthy. Your restaurants and hotels are serving meet of dead and diseased animals. List goes and goes. Where is government ?
Is that Islamic relation ?

How many children died in Thar out of famine ? Providing food is far beyond to except from govt of Pakistan. Has govt any idea or even number of deaths counted?
Islamic ruler had fear, if a hungry dog dies he would be asked for that, when govt to public relations were according to Islam.

Your people are dying on roads like insects. Govt has no idea how many people died in how many accidents, no rules implementation no care. Traffic wardens have no idea what traffic rules are, you can check their knowledge by asking some questions ... Is that Islamic relation between people and govt ?

Take any governmental institution and then look if it's relations with public are according to Islam.. Take any institution, it's not that hard to see the robber's groups in name of government.

Your parents should have gone to Pakistan - A little reality check never hurts for burger salafis in their secure, Western bubbles.

But while you're here, get out more and see what makes other people tick. It may broaden your mind.

I have questioned them.

They tell me to shut my mouth lol (dad anyway, mum just gets worried about my views).

They are relatively decent Muslims other than that though so I'm not too mad at them, I also understand why they left Qatar, and since the other options were either the UK or Pakistan, I can understand why they chose the UK (I would prefer Pakistan though, it ain't as Muslim as I'd like it to be but something is better than nothing).

False. According to statistics (which you can google), 60% of Pakistanis are Barelvi.

However, conservative Islam is rising rapidly in Pakistan. Inshallah it will continue to do so and Sharia will eventually be established.

Sometimes. That's what my grandad did and many still do. That's fine.

However, erecting shrines in the first place is haram and asking them for intercession is forbidden.

Can't speak Pashto, parents would be upset as would siblings and cousins, and I'm pretty sure I'd get arrested trying.

Also, I'm sceptical on how these groups conduct themselves. They could be good, they could be bad. I don't know, and I don't want to end up stuck there whilst finding out they're scum.

How it's Islamic ? care to justify ?

Prayers, fasting, Haj etc are personal acts and even people in Non Muslim countries have no problems in offering their prayers, Haj and following Islamic teachings.

Govt to people relations are giving security and justice, taking care of social security issues, Islamic economics (which BTW is a vast chapter of economics).

Theory and Practice are two different things. Islam emphasis on Practice not just putting theories.

Now in Pakistan:
If common man gets robbed: First,out of fear, he doesn't even goes to police station. Second: If he goes, he has to bribe police, else he has robbed himself and brave police would put him behind bars.
If luckily Police registers his case now starts an investigation. He must have to bribe again to reach the criminals, even he has to put fuel in Police vans.
Then comes corrupt judges and lawyers, and story continues for years until that man has lost more money for justice than he lost in robbery. Is that what Islam says ? Is that Islamic relation ?

Your children are drinking white chemical in name of milk, is there any govt to take care of ?
That includes every edible item they are mostly non pure and non healthy. Your restaurants and hotels are serving meet of dead and diseased animals. List goes and goes. Where is government ?
Is that Islamic relation ?

How many children died in Thar out of famine ? Providing food is far beyond to except from govt of Pakistan. Has govt any idea or even number of deaths counted?
Islamic ruler had fear, if a hungry dog dies he would be asked for that, when govt to public relations were according to Islam.

Your people are dying on roads like insects. Govt has no idea how many people died in how many accidents, no rules implementation no care. Traffic wardens have no idea what traffic rules are, you can check their knowledge by asking some questions ... Is that Islamic relation between people and govt ?

Take any governmental institution and then look if it's relations with public are according to Islam.. Take any institution, it's not that hard to see the robber's groups in name of government.

these are governance problem which maybe true for any 3rd if not 2nd world nations.

the inception of the state of Pakistan is Islamic in nature and rest is just this that and the other

lol - jiyo Pakistaniyo. Always the tekedar of Islam. This is shirk, that is shirk, you are kafir, no you are kafir.

Maybe we would do well to start again at bismillah ir raḥman ir raḥim. We should consider how much grace or mercy we show when we invoke the name of Allah?

Although Abdur Raheem Green is a good man, he is completely wrong about Pakistan.

Pakistan is much more Islamic than India or the United Kingdom.

Lol people commit bigger Shirk in UK than in Pakistan.

Those Christians in UK commit a bigger shirk than those stupid palmists in Pakistan.

Your views?
@Kaptaan @waz @Irfan Baloch @Zarvan

Regards,

Ali
He is not the idiot and yes you are a Muslim majority country but sorry most of the laws are not in accordance with Islam and those which are not fully implemented by state so before showing over patriotism also look into yourself where you are going wrong

lol - jiyo Pakistaniyo. Always the tekedar of Islam. This is shirk, that is shirk, you are kafir, no you are kafir.

Maybe we would do well to start again at bismillah ir raḥman ir raḥim. We should consider how much grace or mercy we show when we invoke the name of Allah?
Yes we are proudly thekay daar of Islam always were and always will be

Can't speak Pashto, parents would be upset as would siblings and cousins, and I'm pretty sure I'd get arrested trying.

Also, I'm sceptical on how these groups conduct themselves. They could be good, they could be bad. I don't know, and I don't want to end up stuck there whilst finding out they're scuwronm.

As I suspected "Identity Issues".

I hope you are on the watch list.

You are nothing special....just part of the wider phenomenon where uneducated folks from rural areas of a third world country landed in a developed society and neither they nor their subsequent generations had the capacity to adjust in this new land.

The first and second generation kind of tugged along...the third generation looks at itself and the rejection by the wider society and begins to question but sadly and almost predictably finds the wrong answer.

If it wasn't for the Gulf oil funding of promoting the Salafi agenda you would have most probably ended up in a gang...convincing yourself that you have attained a unique identity different from society.

As I suspected "Identity Issues".

I hope you are on the watch list.

You are nothing special....just part of the wider phenomenon where uneducated folks from rural areas of a third world country landed in a developed society and neither they nor their subsequent generations had the capacity to adjust in this new land.

The first and second generation kind of tugged along...the third generation looks at itself and the rejection by the wider society and begins to question but sadly and almost predictably finds the wrong answer.

If it wasn't for the Gulf oil funding of promoting the Salafi agenda you would have most probably ended up in a gang...convincing yourself that you have attained a unique identity different from society.

Political asylum seekers and petty criminals with an identity crisis are prime ISIS recruits.
The phenomenon has recently broadened the scope to educated identity crisis driven introverts as well.

High time that dual nationality is scrapped so Pakistan be saved from such embarrassing situations on a state level.

We all need to be more tolerant. I live in the UK and everyone has different views but the vast majority are tolerant. That is why society gets along. That is why there is no large scale religious/ethnic/racial/sectarian strife.

Some of you guys don't even realise you are looking in a mirror. There are people being intolerant towards the views of @dsr478 because they think he is intolerant towards them. It's incredible.

Live and let live. Extremism is rife in our country because we have developed societal and cultural trends which nourish extremism. The only difference is what we are extreme about.

Political asylum seekers and petty criminals with an identity crisis are prime ISIS recruits.
The phenomenon has recently broadened the scope to educated identity crisis driven introverts as well.

High time that dual nationality is scrapped so Pakistan be saved from such embarrassing situations on a state level.

Then perhaps you will focus on the daily embarassment you cause yourselves. #NA120

Then perhaps you will focus on the daily embarassment you cause yourselves. #NA120

Lack of education by design and by fate and couple that with unawareness is an embarrassment to me every day when it comes to politics and politicians in Pakistan.
No one denies that and everybody knows that in Pakistan.

As far as tolerating views are concerned. We have a zero tolerance policy towards extremism specially when it comes to fanatical religious kind and the absurd alien culture kind. No negotiations on that my friend.

these are governance problem which maybe true for any 3rd if not 2nd world nations.

the inception of the state of Pakistan is Islamic in nature and rest is just this that and the other

Just Naming Allah Dita is nothing

Islam is practice not just theory

If relation between Govt and it's public is not according to Islam, just naming Islamic republic of Pakistan brings nothing. It even brings bad reputation for Islam in eyes of non Muslims

Just met an old Pakistani fellow from some village of Hafizabad or Wazirabad (don't know exactly his hometown), was telling me, police raided a house of an accused thief . Accused person ran away, police arrested (in fact it's kidnapping in civilized world) his sister, raped whole night in police station.

How many times a day this happens in Pakistan ? A classic example of govt to public relation, it's not same as occupied Kashmir or even worse.

Pakistan economic institution are based on opposite theory than Islam. Courts clearly declare in their proceedings: "According to Pakistan Panel Code 1860", Armed Forces are proud of their colonel history and decorate it, Politicians are just robbers in white clothes, most of them proudly tell stories of their forefathers, how they served the Raj.
What is actually Islamic about Pakistan ? Only the name Allah Dita

As more and more we hide our hypocrisy under curtain more we will suffer.

Last edited:
Just Naming Allah Dita is not nothing

Islam is practice not just theory

If relation between Govt and it's public is not according to Islam, just naming Islamic republic of Pakistan brings nothing. It even brings bad reputation for Islam in eyes of non Muslims

Just met an old Pakistani fellow from some village of Hafizabad or Wazirabad (don't know exactly his hometown), was telling me, police raided a house of an accused thief . Accused person ran away, police arrested (in fact it's kidnapping in civilized world) his sister, raped whole night in police station.

How many times a day this happens in Pakistan ? A classic example of govt to public relation, it's not same as occupied Kashmir or even worse.

Pakistan economic institution are based on opposite theory than Islam. Courts clearly declare in their proceedings: "According to Pakistan Panel Code 1860", Armed Forces are proud of their colonel history and decorate it, Politicians are just robbers in white clothes, most of them proudly tell stories of their forefathers, how they served the Raj.
What is actually Islamic about Pakistan ? Only the name Allah Dita

As more and more we hide our hypocrisy under curtain more we will suffer.

Idealism will only lead you to the next roundabout.
It is illogical that a magic wand will simply cure all the problems. Instead of pointing governance issues which are no secret talk about facts.
Pakistan is the only democratic representation of Islam on planet earth. Rest are militias and criminals masquerading as Burkini clad Muzzies.

Narrow minded approach by guzzling messianic fairy tales will leave you in a spot of bother and an identity crisis.

Lack of education by design and by fate and couple that with unawareness is an embarrassment to me every day when it comes to politics and politicians in Pakistan.
No one denies that and everybody knows that in Pakistan.

As far as tolerating views are concerned. We have a zero tolerance policy towards extremism specially when it comes to fanatical religious kind and the absurd alien culture kind. No negotiations on that my friend.

I think we are quick to label each other extremists. You catch more flies with honey than vinegar. This is a discussion forum, not a statement forum, surely by it's very nature it is an environment designed to encourage discussion. It's only through prolonged discussion that we begin to see what is the same, rather than what is different.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom