What's new

Diplomatic Disregard: Ambassadors' Meeting with Convicted Individual Sparks Controversy in Pakistan

anyway indians you are free to take maryam the whore of babylon, you can gang rape her or watever depraved acts with her.
Don’t talk like that. She needs the BB treatment for sure but I’ll be damned if I will ever support such thing as giving our enemies aka subhumans Dravidian dotheads any of our women. What different is it between you and the Cowards military?

You guys need to stop being so emotional and extra. Solve your internal problems without dragging the subhumans in.

Kashmiri women face the deplorable depraved mindset of you Rattians
Doesn't this supposed Kashmiri woman look like a gangu?

Shehla_Rashid_Shora.jpg

Take her. This will be Greatest favor you will give us. For that we will pay any cost along with bajwa and asim munier
Na ji. We have enough of our own. We are more than contented in this regard.

Don’t talk like that. She needs the BB treatment for sure but I’ll be damned if I will ever support such thing as giving our enemies aka subhumans Dravidian dotheads any of our women. What different is it between you and the Cowards military?

You guys need to stop being so emotional and extra. Solve your internal problems without dragging the subhumans in.
how to solve you say? to solve this you are going to need serious fire power enuff to take on the military. maryam the whore of babylon deserves a pajeet indian.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom