What's new

Another idiot criticizing Pakistan

It's not. Shrines are, in my opinion, shirk and tbh there's ample proof for this.

Pakistanis are mixed. Some are conservative, but most are not and even the conservative ones have liberal views in many areas such as gender interaction, music and dancing, etc.
Most Pakistanis are conservative, only a few are not.

Most Pakistanis do not dance.

Although Abdur Raheem Green is a good man, he is completely wrong about Pakistan.

Pakistan is much more Islamic than India or the United Kingdom.

Lol people commit bigger Shirk in UK than in Pakistan.

Those Christians in UK commit a bigger shirk than those stupid palmists in Pakistan.

Your views?
@Kaptaan @waz @Irfan Baloch @Zarvan

Regards,

Ali

He is a hardcore Salafi convert. No one will approve grave worship because this is simply disallowed, but Salafis have become crazed about criticizing anything that doesn't fit their narrative.

What Salafis should really criticize is ISIS and other groups murdering and killing unjustly in the name of Islam. These are the same groups who accuse others of committing shirk etc. I don't hear any outrage from Salafis in this regard. This hypocrisy needs to stop.

Last edited:
I've look into this, I tried to make excuses but I just couldn't.

So as much as I hate to say it, many Pakistanis (probably even most) commit shirk.
Strange, gross exaggeration i must say....MOST .... How ?
What i don't understand have you ever questioned your Parents ? Why do they CHOOSE to live in DARUL KUFAR ? Why do they finance the war on Muslims and help the Kuffars by Paying tax to them ?Read what is mention below what do you think about these lines ?
"Swearing the Oath: I (your full name) swear by Almighty God that on becoming a British citizen, I will be faithful and bear true allegiance to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth the Second, her heirs and successors according to law.

Last edited:
Strange, gross exaggeration i must say....MOST .... How ?
What i don't understand have you ever questioned your Parents ? Why do they CHOOSE to live in DARUL KUFAR ? Why do they finance the war on Muslims and help the Kuffars by Paying tax to them ?
"Swearing the Oath: I (your full name) swear by Almighty God that on becoming a British citizen, I will be faithful and bear true allegiance to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth the Second, her heirs and successors according to law.

I have questioned them.

They tell me to shut my mouth lol (dad anyway, mum just gets worried about my views).

They are relatively decent Muslims other than that though so I'm not too mad at them, I also understand why they left Qatar, and since the other options were either the UK or Pakistan, I can understand why they chose the UK (I would prefer Pakistan though, it ain't as Muslim as I'd like it to be but something is better than nothing).

Most Pakistanis are conservative, only a few are not.

Most Pakistanis do not dance.

False. According to statistics (which you can google), 60% of Pakistanis are Barelvi.

However, conservative Islam is rising rapidly in Pakistan. Inshallah it will continue to do so and Sharia will eventually be established.

They pray for the souls of those that are buried.

Sometimes. That's what my grandad did and many still do. That's fine.

However, erecting shrines in the first place is haram and asking them for intercession is forbidden.

Taliban controlled parts of Afghanistan will have no shrines, no music and women in burkas.

Sure there will be some problems for you like you may have to live w/o electricity and with no access to the internet.

But these are just worldly issues....surely not to discourage a determined Salafi like you.

Just walk the talk for once....Eh???

Otherwise you are just another British Pakistani kid with identity issues and nothing else.

Can't speak Pashto, parents would be upset as would siblings and cousins, and I'm pretty sure I'd get arrested trying.

Also, I'm sceptical on how these groups conduct themselves. They could be good, they could be bad. I don't know, and I don't want to end up stuck there whilst finding out they're scum.

I have questioned them.

They tell me to shut my mouth lol (dad anyway, mum just gets worried about my views).

They are relatively decent Muslims other than that though so I'm not too mad at them, I also understand why they left Qatar, and since the other options were either the UK or Pakistan, I can understand why they chose the UK (I would prefer Pakistan though, it ain't as Muslim as I'd like it to be but something is better than nothing).

False. According to statistics (which you can google), 60% of Pakistanis are Barelvi.

However, conservative Islam is rising rapidly in Pakistan. Inshallah it will continue to do so and Sharia will eventually be established.

However, erecting shrines in the first place is haram and asking them for intercession is forbidden.

Alright mate. I did not want to jump in here and play the bad guy but that's what Raddul Fassad brings.

Your posts are next to ISIS level shizz. Pakistan is the only country of the world borne out of religious democratic identity.

So anyone who wishes to serve Islam should serve Pakistan first.

For people like you language like darul aman and heir of khalifa system of Islam. All the rest of the so called islamic movements are just a cheap militant rip off.

Do not equate economic migration to religious beliefs otherwise you will end up in a dark alley.

And whoever prays in whatever way is none of your concern. Your narrow minded approach to understanding Islam does not only worry your parents but also other Muslims like me.

I have questioned them.

Can't speak Pashto, parents would be upset as would siblings and cousins, and I'm pretty sure I'd get arrested trying.

Also, I'm sceptical on how these groups conduct themselves. They could be good, they could be bad. I don't know, and I don't want to end up stuck there whilst finding out they're scum.
Actually most Pakistani are not Barelvi but are Deobandi or the Salafi group.

Islam needs to adapt to changes. You cannot survive by banning simple pleasures like music and dance. Then there are Saudis not allowing women to drive or triple talaq, 4 wives...all this is regressive. Islamists need to find the core of religion and stick to it. I doubt Muslim nation's will ban music even if Allah/quran says it is evil..stick to core values and adapt.

We won't adapt, we won't assimilate. Our religion is firm, and shall not be changed despite people's attempts to do so.

People want a lighter version of Islam? Fine, they can go follow their own warped version of Islam, but it shall never be true Islam.

Ofcourse erecting shrines are Haraam. Agreed with you there.

Asking for intercession is also Haraam. Agreed with you there.

I have questioned them.

What you are doing here is issuing Takfir ..which you are not entitled to religiously..

Alright mate. I did not want to jump in here and play the bad guy but that's what Raddul Fassad brings.

Your posts are next to ISIS level shizz. Pakistan is the only country of the world borne out of religious democratic identity.

So anyone who wishes to serve Islam should serve Pakistan first.

For people like you language like darul aman and heir of khalifa system of Islam. All the rest of the so called islamic movements are just a cheap militant rip off.

Do not equate economic migration to religious beliefs otherwise you will end up in a dark alley.

And whoever prays in whatever way is none of your concern. Your narrow minded approach to understanding Islam does not only worry your parents but also other Muslims like me.

Chill, I'm not interested in killing random people like ISIS.

Democracy is haram, it goes by what the majority wants. The Islamic way of ruling would be by Sharia, and democracy would be limited to Shura.

Islam first, country later. That's how it goes in Islam.

If people want to have shrines, have at it. I just won't accept that practise as Islamic.

What you are doing here is issuing Takfir ..which you are not entitled to religiously..

You can if someone explicitly does something which would take them out of the fold of Islam, like not offering namaz.

Chill, I'm not interested in killing random people like ISIS.

Democracy is haram, it goes by what the majority wants. The Islamic way of ruling would be by Sharia, and democracy would be limited to Shura.

Islam first, country later. That's how it goes in Islam.

If people want to have shrines, have at it. I just won't accept that practise as Islamic.

Buddy islam without Pakistan is just a madhab not a deen.

So for Pakistanis. Country or religion is the same thing.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom