What's new

Another idiot criticizing Pakistan

I think we are quick to label each other extremists. You catch more flies with honey than vinegar. This is a discussion forum, not a statement forum, surely by it's very nature it is an environment designed to encourage discussion. It's only through prolonged discussion that we begin to see what is the same, rather than what is different.

This forum is not designed to be religious in nature. Those who discuss religion here have their priorities completely wrong.

and no my dear friend we cannot risk stoking religious extremism under the guise of freedom of expression.

so are the rules and so shall they be respected.

@The Eagle do you mind cleaning the thread. Thanks

Idealism will only lead you to the next roundabout.
It is illogical that a magic wand will simply cure all the problems. Instead of pointing governance issues which are no secret talk about facts.
Pakistan is the only democratic representation of Islam on planet earth. Rest are militias and criminals masquerading as Burkini clad Muzzies.

Narrow minded approach by guzzling messianic fairy tales will leave you in a spot of bother and an identity crisis.

Pakistan is neither Islamic nor democratic. Just a majority Muslim state ruled by corrupts, as they wish and as they like. Not according to Islamic laws, not even according to any law. Only law of Pakistan is MIGHT IS RIGHT, which we see every day in Pakistan.

All what I have written is present day, actual reality about Pakistan, not the fairy tales. You point out what I have written fairy tales about Pakistan .. kindly go ahead

Pakistan is neither Islamic nor democratic. Just a majority Muslim state ruled by corrupts and they wish and as they like. Not according to Islamic laws, not even according to any law. Only law of Pakistan is MIGHT IS RIGHT, which we see every day in Pakistan.

All what I have written is present day, actual reality about Pakistan, not the fairy tales. You point out what I have written fairy tales about Pakistan .. kindly go ahead

next time you are traveling on the Deutsche Bahn and see all the Germans around you reading.

Read the Pakistani Constitution before churning out fatwas about it.

the good old IQRA - READ

Instead of going round about and personal attacks. You should point out wrong about Pakistan in my comments.

Actions speak not the written constitutions !
Constitution ? what's constitution ? a peace of paper never practiced ? Same as name Allah dita without any knowledge and practice.

Actually you are giving fatawa here, I am just presenting you present day reality which are you unable to deny.

next time you are traveling on the Deutsche Bahn and see all the Germans around you reading.

Read the Pakistani Constitution before churning out fatwas about it.

the good old IQRA - READ

Instead of going round about and personal attacks. You should point out wrong about Pakistan in my comments.

Actions speak not the written constitutions !
Constitution ? what's constitution ? a peace of paper never practiced ? Same as name Allah dita without any knowledge and practice.

Actually you are giving fatawa here, I am just presenting you present day reality which are you unable to deny.

i am not responsible for your narrow minded understanding of the bigger picture.

When you grow out of the 'Hand Chopping' 'Stone Pelting' bubble. Do come back.

Show that bigger picture to girls and boys raped in Police stations of Islamic republic of Pakistan, also enlighten them about constitution of Pakistan.

Baby tell me wrong about my comments instead of personal attacks

i am not responsible for your narrow minded understanding of the bigger picture.

When you grow out of the 'Hand Chopping' 'Stone Pelting' bubble. Do come back.

Show that bigger picture to girls and boys raped in Police stations of Islamic republic of Pakistan, also enlighten them about constitution of Pakistan.

Baby tell me wrong about my comments instead of personal attacks

this is a social evil and has nothing to do with the state of Pakistan nor its inception or conception or form of governance.

Pedophilia is a disease.

Just because we are pragmatic people and live with the sad reality of human condition does not mean we are blind or we condone it.

I have already told you there exists no magic wand in the world nor a software program which can be downloaded into a person which will cure the evils.

All you Muslim idealists are just brainwashed by mythical fairy tale stories of a time where the sheep and the wolf drank at the same river.

If it wasn't for the fact that sentiments shown in this thread are stoking extremism and fassad in Pakistan i would have half a mind for picking up debates or getting personal with you.

From where Pakistan is democratic and from where it's Islamic ?
Kindly elaborate

Leave me what I am you don't know, any more personal attack and you will feel them.

this is a social evil and has nothing to do with the state of Pakistan nor its inception or conception or form of governance.

Pedophilia is a disease.

Just because we are pragmatic people and live with the sad reality of human condition does not mean we are blind or we condone it.

I have already told you there exists no magic wand in the world nor a software program which can be downloaded into a person which will cure the evils.

All you Muslim idealists are just brainwashed by mythical fairy tale stories of a time where the sheep and the wolf drank at the same river.

If it wasn't for the fact that sentiments shown in this thread are stoking extremism and fassad in Pakistan i would have half a mind for picking up debates or getting personal with you.

From where Pakistan is democratic and from where it's Islamic ?
Kindly elaborate

Leave me what I am you don't know, any more personal attack and you will feel them.

Pakistan is democratic in its inception that people voted for a country where Islam will be the state religion.

Pakistan became Islamic Democratic the moment in 1940s the slogan

'Pakistan ka matlab kia - La Ilaha Illalah' were raised.

Rest I reiterate are governance issues of any 3rd world country.

und schatzi ich habe viel viel besseren Sachen zu Erledigen anstatt diesen Diskussion. Sie müssen den Realitat besser erkennen und das Gesamte Bild schauen. Soll deine Leben einfacher werden.

Pakistan is democratic in its inception that people voted for a country where Islam will be the state religion

Is not till today and that is reality

und schatzi ich habe viel viel besseren Sachen zu Erledigen anstatt diesen Diskussion. Sie müssen den Realitat besser erkennen und das Gesamte Bild schauen. Soll deine Leben einfacher werden.

baby google hat bissla falsch übersetzt und Ich hab dir gesamte Bild von heutige Pakistan gezeigt.

Is not till today and that is reality

baby google hat bissla falsch übersetzt und Ich hab dir gesamte Bild von heutige Pakistan gezeigt.

Islam is declared as the state religion in the constitution of Pakistan.

Why are you so jealous of Pakistan?

Islam is declared as the state religion in the constitution of Pakistan.

Why are you so jealous of Pakistan?

Us constitution ka lolipop bana ka khud bhi chupo and also give that lolipop to people dying of hunger, brutality, corruption and injustice

Who told you I m jealous of Pakistan your father or mother ?

Us constitution ka lolipop bana ka khud bhi chupo and also give that lolipop to people dying of hunger, brutality, corruption and injustice

Who told you I m jealous of Pakistan your father or mother ?

bus hum khush hain lollipop se..

hum ne mehnat karke bana lia. baaki allah ki marzi

you are most welcome to try and make one now anywhere in the world. LoL

bus hum khush hain lollipop se..

So you are happy when girls are raped in police stations and children die of famine and when poor came back from courts without justice. or you want to say that's teaching of Islam ?

hum ne mehnat karke bana lia. baaki allah ki marzi

Somebody else worked for that country not you. Allah's will is not cruelty, never. Some lines above you were even making fun of his orders, now you are bringing Allah in discussion. Sings of hypocrisy.

He is not the idiot and yes you are a Muslim majority country but sorry most of the laws are not in accordance with Islam and those which are not fully implemented by state so before showing over patriotism also look into yourself where you are going wrong

Yes we are proudly thekay daar of Islam always were and always will be
Abdur Raheem Green is not perfect either.

Sure he is a good man, but he doesn't know everything nor he is right all the time.

And who is the idiot then? Abdur Raheem Green makes hasty generalizations about Pakistan which is wrong.

Yes I am a patriot, is there anything wrong in that.

Pakistan is way more Islamic than UK where Mr. Green is from.

Back
Top Bottom