What's new

Angolan beauty wins Miss Universe 2011 crown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Asians hardly find beauty in dark colours :D :P we are colour blind

LOL, not me, I recognize beauty in whatever colour :P

Miss Malaysia 2011 wasn't too bad ;)

Malaysia%2B-%2BDeborah%2BHenry-7.JPG

Some people are acting so RACIST...i think all sub-continental people need to get out and see world, to open their eyes for what beauty is....

Look at broader sense to make people fool..

An ideal beauty in India is portrayed as WHITE SKIN TONE where majority of population is 0
Brown..(Good, big market for Skin whitening products, bleaches , fairness etc etc)

An ideal beauty in US is portrayed as BROWN SKIN TONE, where majority of population is white..(Sun bath tanning, Skin protection creams, Creams to save Burns ..etc etc come in play)

Some people are acting so RACIST...i think all sub-continental people need to get out and see world, to open their eyes for what beauty is....

Look at broader sense to make people fool..

An ideal beauty in India is portrayed as WHITE SKIN TONE where majority of population is 0
Brown..(Good, big market for Skin whitening products, bleaches , fairness etc etc)

An ideal beauty in US is portrayed as BROWN SKIN TONE, where majority of population is white..(Sun bath tanning, Skin protection creams, Creams to save Burns ..etc etc come in play)

It's not about colour or whatever, it's the fact is... she wasn't the best looking girl there.

I've seen hotter black girls as a matter of fact. Beyonce and Halle Berry anyone?

gay-called-demotivational-poster

And oh, height is 5ft 10', if that is not tall enough for you, you must be Micheal Jordan :P

come on man look at all those contestants in thsi competition ..they are quiet taller models so height and size also matter in such contest..

An Angolan doesnt suit the world contest and a white will never win an African contest.

Beauty lies in the eyes of the beer holder. Hic.

Early morning crapping - from what i've seen and read here by most of you guys, you are nowhere close to being Adonis either. In fact after this round of posts, you all are very ugly shallow people inside.

She's beautiful - period.

Bye. Thread closed for utter nonsense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom