Angolan beauty wins Miss Universe 2011 crown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raja.Pakistani

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
photo_1315884955700-1-0.jpg

Angola's Leila Lopes became the new Miss Universe, edging out beauties from Ukraine, Brazil, the Philippines and China in the final as the pageant marked its 60th anniversary.

Statuesque Lopes, 25, takes the on crown from last year's winner Ximena Navarrete of Mexico.

Ninety-eight young women took part in the contest -- in South America's largest city, Brazil's industrial hub of Sao Paulo -- watched by an estimated one billion people around the world.

^ yes that's what i thought but beauty lies in the eyes of judges of this competition lol

^ yes that's what i thought but beauty lies in the eyes of judges of this competition lol

Yea, 5 judges deciding for the rest of the world. Makes sense alright :P

Maybe she scored some other points....

I saw her pre-contest interview, nothing too special. Maybe the pageant chose her, because she was.. nevermind (no racist) :P

I saw her pre-contest interview, nothing too special. Maybe the pageant chose her, because she was.. nevermind (no racist) :P

I see your point...may be they have to let somebody from every race win... at least once maybe...

congrats to her,to her nation

bt i think the judges has beauty blindness problem

:D

No racist comments

I think she looks great.High cheekbones,symmetrical face,the works.Her career as a supermodel is guaranteed.

I think she looks great.High cheekbones,symmetrical face,the works.Her career as a supermodel is guaranteed.

Supermodel, yes. But was she the most beautiful among all the contestants?

Check out last year's winner.

Miss-Mexico-Miss-Universe-2010-081910L.jpg

Not world but universe :P

I don't even know the difference between miss world, miss universe and miss earth lol

Not world but universe :P

I don't even know the difference between miss world, miss universe and miss earth lol

The difference is with each extra pageant, more money and publicity for the sponsors/organizers :smokin:

Miss-Mexico-Miss-Universe-2010-081910L.jpg

Asians hardly find beauty in dark colours :D :P we are colour blind

---------- Post added at 09:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 AM ----------

The difference is with each extra pageant, more money and publicity for the sponsors/organizers :smokin:

She is miss universe so i assume aliens, stars and black holes voted for her :D

Of course.Check out any International ramp show.The models are chosen for the uniqueness of their face,something that sets them apart from others rather than just blonde hair and fair skin.

PS# I wouldn't want to open that can of worms because Asian looks aren't that appreciated on the international forums as well.lol.

photo_1315884955700-1-0.jpg

Angola's Leila Lopes became the new Miss Universe, edging out beauties from Ukraine, Brazil, the Philippines and China in the final as the pageant marked its 60th anniversary.

Statuesque Lopes, 25, takes the on crown from last year's winner Ximena Navarrete of Mexico.

Ninety-eight young women took part in the contest -- in South America's largest city, Brazil's industrial hub of Sao Paulo -- watched by an estimated one billion people around the world.

YIKES
even the lady putting the crown on her looks way hotter than her

By the way How many Judges on the panel were from Africa or African Americans , coz no way can some one like her be Miss Universe
Even Rihana is better looking than Her

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom