What's new

Altay & Turkish Main Battle Tank Programs

I don't get it. 5 million Turks in Germany. Such backstabbing shouldn't have been politially possible for the Germans. Or is a large part of those Turks actually K-rt?

I read once that those new materials that are being used in modern armor, negate the necessity to 'shape' the armor. Meaning sloped armor isn't better than a big brick wall of armor anymore.

Yes, a lot of them are kurds, hence why all the negativity towards Turkey.

And of the Turkish Turks, a majority of them are islamists/yobaz sheep which doesn't do much good for the Turkish diaspora.

Please be a Little polite. In Germany are ethnic Turkish Ministers, members of Parliament and Party chiefs.

3000 ethnic Turkish Police and 20 % of German Armed Forces are Muslims. In the Netherlands you must fight IAN Wilders.

I don't get it. 5 million Turks in Germany. Such backstabbing shouldn't have been politially possible for the Germans. Or is a large part of those Turks actually K-rt?

I read once that those new materials that are being used in modern armor, negate the necessity to 'shape' the armor. Meaning sloped armor isn't better than a big brick wall of armor anymore.

Ceramic vehicle armor might be the word you're looking for. However beside that there has also been a huge developmont on the field of Active Protection Systems, mainly Hard-Kill. However shape of the turet is also a fital factor in the effectivenes of the armor.

and how it is.. germans dont like turks its christian historically based, 9/11 based (even if turks are the most "secularised" Muslims in germany) and there are too many turks.. they declare every bulgarian, albanian, arab and so on as turk because they are darker than germans and have black hair.. no marokkan nor iranians have this problems but if you go to netherland or france where marokkans are majority than you will see the same stuff about marokkans.. for excample some relatives from france tell me that actual french are interested in turkish culture and food.... they cannot understand the problems here..

many of our youth ppl are very disillusioned

but generally germans see turks as stealing, stinking, with no manners, as dumb gypsies..

Yes, a lot of them are kurds

germans like kurds.. kan kani ceker..
kurds can have german and turkish passport..
turks born before 199x arn't allowed to have both..
+ all those kurdish chaos caused last year was nothing they did not show much on TV..

Please be a Little polite. In Germany are ethnic Turkish Ministers

come on! this means nothing! this so called "ethnic turks" are mostly the worst of the worst, I would prefer a politican from CDU (christ democrats) over them! every german politican is better than those pseudo turks who arn't allowed (by their german wifes) to watch turkish tv.. only when their wifes go to bed than they can secretly eat turkish sucuk and watch turkish TV..

sorry this had to be said.. there is no misunderstanding in germany's backstabbing..

and how it is.. germans dont like turks its christian historically based, 9/11 based (even if turks are the most "secularised" Muslims in germany) and there are too many turks.. they declare every bulgarian, albanian, arab and so on as turk because they are darker than germans and have black hair.. no marokkan nor iranians have this problems but if you go to netherland or france where marokkans are majority than you will see the same stuff about marokkans.. for excample some relatives from france tell me that actual french are interested in turkish culture and food.... they cannot understand the problems here..

many of our youth ppl are very disillusioned

but generally germans see turks as stealing, stinking, with no manners, as dumb gypsies..

germans like kurds.. kan kani ceker..
kurds can have german and turkish passport..
turks born before 199x arn't allowed to have both..
+ all those kurdish chaos caused last year was nothing they did not show much on TV..

come on! this means nothing! this so called "ethnic turks" are mostly the worst of the worst, I would prefer a politican from CDU (christ democrats) over them! every german politican is better than those pseudo turks who arn't allowed (by their german wifes) to watch turkish tv.. only when their wifes go to bed than they can secretly eat turkish sucuk and watch turkish TV..

sorry this had to be said.. there is no misunderstanding in germany's backstabbing..

God damn it. I'm in Germany once in a few years (except while driving through it, on my way to Switzerland) and every fu-king time, I see 'Kurdish protests'. Normally just two dozen people with those disgusting flags. I can't stand the fact that they are seen as 'better' or what not, while in EVERY country they live in, in the middle east, they're seen as lower.

About Germans/Dutch not liking Turks, well, there are just 'too many'. There are hardly any Iranians in the NL, and in Germany they number about 150.000 I think. Smaller groups attract way less attention. Aside from that, Turkish immigrants were almost all lower tier people, while the only Iranians who went to Europe were highly educated and more affluent people (except recently). Germans and Turks are the biggest visitors to Turkey, so I wouldn't say they hate Turks. It's just that Turks have a very hard time integrating (not wanting to lose the 'roots'). Which is why even third generation Turks have accents and difficulty reading, writing and using correct grammar. Also the fact that Erdogan is in the news every now and then, always negative. Coc-sucker even meddles in internal Dutch politics (such as Turkish orphans being adopted by lesbian parents etc). That is a lot to digest, even for a tolerant people like the Dutch. At the end though, Turks are more European than Moroccans, and will eventually assimilate and be more easily accepted by their countries.

Please be a Little polite. In Germany are ethnic Turkish Ministers, members of Parliament and Party chiefs.

3000 ethnic Turkish Police and 20 % of German Armed Forces are Muslims. In the Netherlands you must fight IAN Wilders.

Yeah, MP's that suck up to the Germans by supporting armenian claims and sympathising with groups like pkk.
Most of those ''turks'' are just tokens, in Netherlands we have a lot of them with the workers party (pvda).
All part of a strategy to keep lower social classes poor and stupid by having them on government benefits to secure their votes.

Geert Wilders is sometimes too extreme, but he is not bad. He's no different from lets say MHP or BBP.
He's just trying to save his country and people from too much mass immigration.

Just go to Germany to neighborhoods with a lot of Turks and tell me how many of them look and behave as if they were born in Germany and how many of them as if they just arrived?
Not saying that all of them are like that, but a lot of them are.

But luckily we do much better than Moroccans and other Arab groups.

God damn it. I'm in Germany once in a few years (except while driving through it, on my way to Switzerland) and every fu-king time, I see 'Kurdish protests'. Normally just two dozen people with those disgusting flags. I can't stand the fact that they are seen as 'better' or what not, while in EVERY country they live in, in the middle east, they're seen as lower.

About Germans/Dutch not liking Turks, well, there are just 'too many'. There are hardly any Iranians in the NL, and in Germany they number about 150.000 I think. Smaller groups attract way less attention. Aside from that, Turkish immigrants were almost all lower tier people, while the only Iranians who went to Europe were highly educated and more affluent people (except recently). Germans and Turks are the biggest visitors to Turkey, so I wouldn't say they hate Turks. It's just that Turks have a very hard time integrating (not wanting to lose the 'roots'). Which is why even third generation Turks have accents and difficulty reading, writing and using correct grammar. Also the fact that Erdogan is in the news every now and then, always negative. Coc-sucker even meddles in internal Dutch politics (such as Turkish orphans being adopted by lesbian parents etc). That is a lot to digest, even for a tolerant people like the Dutch. At the end though, Turks are more European than Moroccans, and will eventually assimilate and be more easily accepted by their countries.

I hope your right man, but I notice that a lot of Turks in NL are more & more being ''arabized''.
walking around with those taliban beards, having very islamist views on life.
Let's hope none of them does anything stupid to f ck things up for the rest.

Yes, a lot of them are kurds, hence why all the negativity towards Turkey.

And of the Turkish Turks, a majority of them are islamists/yobaz sheep which doesn't do much good for the Turkish diaspora.
Don't you think it's ironic that you call others despots and sheep, while you yourself leave an insulting comment about other's, exposing your own despotic opinion about them?

At last :welcome:

ALTAY 2018 in Service in Turkish ARMY

'Milli tank Altay 2018'de TSK envanterine girecek' - Gündem Haberleri

1431597406503.jpg

Not really the proper response imo. The Tank should have been in service by the end of this year it all went according to schedule. Although i guess the platform needed time to mature, thus making 2018 a more viable option.
The Tank is still in non-stop evolution. In field tests under real circumstances you can find at every drive, again and again something to optimize. Simple example, take 3 new cars and make test drives for a week. I am sure, you will be able to make improvement suggestions to the factories. That happened often to me. We ordered A-400 s and were the last Country who accepted delivery. Türkiye has no Money to throw out of Windows. Greece german U-214 were long time not able to operate cause they had Balance Problems and so on.

I guess that can be the reason, we can't trust Germans. You know their pressure in the 1990 s in our campaign in North Irag, they prohibited us to use their crap ex -DDR BTR-60s.
If we want to Export we have to be autonom, not with MTU diesel and RENK Transmission

Turkish Firm To Produce Tank Engine

South Korea is going to start development of K3 MBT within a couple of years, first prototype expected in 2030.
Conceptually, S.K wants to mount a rail gun, hybrid engine, electromagnetic multi layer armor and transparent visibility.

I suppose we can expect Turkey to follow suite in these trends, US and UK are also setting their sights for 2030 for development of a new MBT type.

Back
Top Bottom