a3-jpg.219009
a4-jpg.219010
a5-jpg.219011
a6-jpg.219012
a7-jpg.219013

Radar of AKKOR

a8-jpg.219014

very slowly ?

that is not my question.. you see one launcher with two launching barrels if we have two launcher then we have 4 barrels filled with 4 akkor munition that means we can only intercept 4 missles because I do not see any machanism for reloading

so I hope nobody has to go outside and fill it manually.. that would be a bad situation..

that is not my question.. you see one launcher with two launching barrels if we have two launcher then we have 4 barrels filled with 4 akkor munition that means we can only intercept 4 missles because I do not see any machanism for reloading

so I hope nobody has to go outside and fill it manually.. that would be a bad situation..

4, this is more than enough.

Altay MBT Program | Page 109

Leave the interior of the tank. Unlock ‘the cylinder’ used (Explosive projectile interceptor). Lock then another new cylinder on launcher.

Launcher to KAPS K2 Black Panther MBT.

Explosive projectile interceptor

Launcher to Altay.

Last edited:
Another video frrom idef'15.. If i'm not wrong there are 3 videos of this video and i think this one is the best one... Why OTOKAR don't upload original video...

Last edited:
Superb.
Kul, I will answer your question we Turks are not talented in PR ( or too lazy ? ), otherwise the brutal Lobby of terrorists and chauvis wouldn't have so great influence on public opinion regarding Türkiye

Another video frrom idef'15.. If i'm not wrong there are 3 videos of this video and i think this one is the best one... Why OTOKAR don't upload original video...

Beautiful, but the shape of the altay turret remind you with which tank turret?.

I would say it is unique.

At that Moment unfortunately we depend on MTU Diesel and Renk Transmission, maybe Tümosan and Hattat and others can solve it. Germans are unreliable and block us. They stopped delivery of high tech intelligence Equipment for Ministry of Interior in May 2015 and preferred and sponored early delivery of Dolphins for Israel with Extended 650 mm tubes for underwater Launch of nuclear cruise Missiles; despite Türkiye ordered earlier but program is delayed.

Close up look to the turret
leclerc-turc-04-7234b3.jpg~original

Turkish_Project_MBT_IDEF_2005_ArmyRecognition_01.JPG
Turk_Leclerc_Detay.JPG
Looks so badass though.

I am wondering why they prefer turret designs with square-ish like sides rather than more round-ish just like Israel's Merkava and Russia's latest toy.

Looks so badass though.

I am wondering why they prefer turret designs with square-ish like sides rather than more round-ish just like Israel's Merkava and Russia's latest toy.

I read once that those new materials that are being used in modern armor, negate the necessity to 'shape' the armor. Meaning sloped armor isn't better than a big brick wall of armor anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom