What's new

Afghanistan begins to export products directly to India for the first time

C'mon dude.. You brought the context of Churi in your lame attempt at a Hindi proverb (as you say in Urdu ;)).. And yes the Abbotabad incident goes to show that empty statements have no significance.. Just like the statements you mentioned that Pakistan has made regarding not allowing its soil to be used against Iran (as if you would have a choice if USA so decides)

Yes i just quote one Urdu proverb, you start asking me if Churi is an Urdu word or German word.

Wo kehtay hain na Urdu mein aap ko aam khanay say matlab hai ya guthliyan ginnay say:azn:

Do point out...

You can check it yourself. I post the sources when required clearly only a blind man won't find them.;)

To get access to international waters, Afg does not need to involve Iran as a 3rd party in trade with India. It simply needs to buy transit rights. Or if India agrees to take delivery of goods at the Iranian border, not even that.. That's how intl trade works ;)

But it's exports will pass through Irani territory, transit right doesn't mean you own that territory. Afg will have to use Iran & so it cannot be called direct route.

Finally the strong triangle is practical IRAN-AFGHANISTAN-INDIA now and the feeling of being sandwiched between Afghanistan and Indian by some of our Pakistani fellows is not good this achievement does not mean it will harm Pakistan in anyway!

There is no such triangle, and Pakistan is a little too strong for being sandwiched by a country who forms the largest quantity of refugees including you.

India should have more people to people contact with Afghanistan. Afghanistan-India trade is good, no reason why these two countries shouldn't trade more.
:P if they got the moon why they are even wasting time to comment in the first place?

i mean internet Afghanistanis should cling to one edge of the triangle and bharatis to the other two while Iran i believe will think over wisely before claiming anything silly so may be a square in the making

There is no such triangle, and Pakistan is a little too strong for being sandwiched by a country who forms the largest quantity of refugees including you.

I will wait till your burn goes away and post something qualitative.

How the hell can 1 compare Gwadar with chabahar

Afghanistan GDP is 20billions dollars.and there overall trade is less than few billions dollars.

Pakistan counts for 70% of there export and 40% of imports

Gwadar on the other hand if alone china use the port.they have trade with middle east worth 210billions dollars as of 2010-11 and msut be close to 300billions dollars now

Chabahar annual trade line would be a couple of billions dollars while gwadar in excess of half a trillion dollars

If that is the trade potential then why chinese are not using your karachi port all these years?

How would Iran feel if Pakistanis invite Israel on Pak-Iran border. Already india is supporting TTP & BLA terrorists via Afghanistan(23 indian consulates on Pak-Afghan border).
http://tribune.com.pk/story/512867/...ms-for-pakistan-from-afghanistan-chuck-hagel/

Pakistan is only concerned that india will use Irani territory against Pakistan just like Afghan territory.

How will India feel when Chinese are invited into Gilgit, Baltistan?

Bypassing middlemen is always nice, be it in domestic issues or internationally :lol:

Please , enlighten everyone how exactly is the middlemen bypassed here . Afghanistan hasn't/cant export/import stuff directly , it always needs a middlemen because of its geographical constraints . At least , bother to have a look at the map .

Please , enlighten everyone how exactly is the middlemen bypassed here . Afghanistan hasn't/cant export/import stuff directly , it always needs a middlemen because of its geographical constraints . At least , bother to have a look at the map .

I stand corrected there...should have said bypassing 'useless' middlemen and switching onto a friendly one :ashamed:

I stand corrected there...should have said bypassing 'useless' middlemen and switching onto a friendly one :ashamed:

You sure stand corrected , assuming that you dont understand English :rofl:

Not that I expected anything better . I must remind you that ' useless ' middlemen still imports/exports overwhelming majority of goods for Afghanistan to the extent that if the supply route is closed then it will surely do wonders for whatever economy the Afghans have currently and Iran isn't all that friendly to Kabul as you think . Still doesn't change the fact that the Afghans always need to use a middlemen and there's no such thing as ' exports directly to India ' as mentioned in the article . :D

“But it doesn’t mean an end to exports via the Wagah border between Pakistan and India. However, the Chabahar option is more economical and profitable for Afghanistan,” Pajhwok Afghan News quotes Abdul Qadeer Mustafa, spokesman to the Export Promotion Agency of Afghanistan (EPAA).

Did you read that part ?

How would Iran feel if Pakistanis invite Israel on Pak-Iran border. Already india is supporting TTP & BLA terrorists via Afghanistan(23 indian consulates on Pak-Afghan border).
‘India financed problems for Pakistan’ from Afghanistan: Chuck Hagel – The Express Tribune

Pakistan is only concerned that india will use Irani territory against Pakistan just like Afghan territory.

Where does it say there are 23 indian consulates present in Afghanistan??? Can you list them??

I will wait till your burn goes away and post something qualitative.

Nothing to burn here buddy, its a fact. Pakistan is a little too strong to be sandwiched by either Iran, Afghanistan or India. Its the perks of having a Professional Army :)

Nothing to burn here buddy, its a fact. Pakistan is a little too strong to be sandwiched by either Iran, Afghanistan or India. Its the perks of having a Professional Army :)

Professional army ?! You can't even keep your military bases secure.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom