What's new

Afghanistan begins to export products directly to India for the first time

Where does it say there are 23 indian consulates present in Afghanistan??? Can you list them??

The Indian Government has created a string of “consulates” along the Afghan side of the Pakistan border, largely as intelligence collection facilities, and a large number of Indian intelligence officials were working closely with Afghan intelligence officials. This has caused the Pakistan Government some concern,
Pakistan Times! » RAW Creating Trouble for NATO in Afghanistan

US to Delhi: Shut down Indian

Moral of the story: Business goes where the conditions are conducive; esp wrt Security.

That is where Chah Bahar scores now. That is why the Chinese are also looking at Chah Bahar. There will be other potential users looking at Chah Bahar going forward. Even the EU and USA....

Precisely , but the problem here is you are giving the example of Afghanistan for that business friendly environment - of which security and law and order are most important :D

There are two problems with Chahbahar here .

International sanctions on Iran are the worst obstacle - severe limitations on foreign trade , financial services , energy sectors , insurance and reinsurance , technologies even medications , ban from the SWIFT system remain a major hindrance for Iran and other countries to bolster trade with each other . That is one reason , why I always considered the IP pipeline , nothing but an election stunt . The relations with the West haven't shown any indication of improving even the slightest in the foreseeable future with the US house passing another bill just two days ago , further toughening sanctions on Iran's oil exports signalling something not-good for the new regime . I see no end to this International isolation with Iran insisting to continue its nuclear program and insecurities of the neighboring countries . There's no way to transfer money to the Persian nation , in such case , how exactly can one expect the Chahbahar port to take off ? Just how ? From what I understand , the Chinese interest in more for nullifying Indian influence than anything else , since no sane nation will want its cargo to pass through Afghanistan in the worst law and order situation with no end in sight . The Americans and the Europeans are going to be looking at Chahbahar ? Was that a joke ? :lol:

Arab's beef with Persians - is more historical than based on any current dispute/conflict . The Gulf nations have been persistent in supporting the tough sanctions against Tehran with their strong lobby in Washington . So even if U.S. and E.U. want to lift sanctions against Iran , they must prepare to balance their interests in the Middle East and risk the resentment of Arabs collectively this time , because maybe its easier to deal with a country , the same isn't true for a whole block of countries with a rivalry that goes back centuries . I do not see any reason why would they want the sanctions to be removed because when it comes to Arab-Persians rivalry , each party will even side with Lucifer to win against other , if past is any indication . Who has the majority of the Oil reserves for the petrodollar ? Next , I see no advantage which Tehran offers over the whole Arab block . Then , why should the West prefer Iran over the GCC ?

Precisely , but the problem here is you are giving the example of Afghanistan for that business friendly environment - of which security and law and order are most important :D

There are two problems with Chahbahar here .

International sanctions on Iran are the worst obstacle - severe limitations on foreign trade , financial services , energy sectors , insurance and reinsurance , technologies even medications , ban from the SWIFT system remain a major hindrance for Iran and other countries to bolster trade with each other . That is one reason , why I always considered the IP pipeline , nothing but an election stunt . The relations with the West haven't shown any indication of improving even the slightest in the foreseeable future with the US house passing another bill just two days ago , further toughening sanctions on Iran's oil exports . I see no end to this International isolation with Iran insisting to continue its nuclear program . There's no way to transfer money to the Persian nation , in such case , how exactly can one expect the Chahbahar port to take off ? Just how ? From what I understand , the Chinese interest in more for nullifying Indian influence than anything else , since no sane nation will want its cargo to pass through Afghanistan in the worst law and order situation with no end in sight . The Americans and the Europeans are going to be looking at Chahbahar ? Was that a joke ? :lol:

Arab's beef with Persians - is more historical than based on any current dispute/conflict . The Gulf nations have been persistent in supporting the tough sanctions against Tehran with their strong lobby in Washington . So even if U.S. and E.U. want to lift sanctions against Iran , they must prepare to balance their interests in the Middle East and risk the resentment of Arabs collectively this time , because maybe its easier to deal with a country , the same isn't true for a whole block of countries with a rivalry that goes back centuries . I do not see any reason why would they want the sanctions to be removed because when it comes to Arab-Persians rivalry , each party will even side with Lucifer to win against other . Next , I see no advantage which Tehran offers over the whole Arab block !

yara koi faida nhi at the end they will come with new logic. awien apna dimagh khapaty ho :D :D

Professional army ?! You can't even keep your military bases secure.

Thats an internal matter not an external matter, it has more to do with domestic incompetence rather than the Professionalism of the Army. Last i remembered, we have enough firepower to raze India to the ground. You should have learned it by now when PA successfully stared down your Army when we were both looking eyeball to eyeball :).

Thats an internal matter not an external matter, it has more to do with domestic incompetence rather than the Professionalism of the Army. Last i remembered, we have enough firepower to raze India to the ground. You should have learned it by now when PA successfully stared down your Army when we were both looking eyeball to eyeball :).

No you don't and no you didn't. Snap back to reality. When things actually came down to blows, you were the ones who got razed every single time.

Keywords : Bangladesh (separate country) , Kashmir (Still with India).

Last i remembered, we have enough firepower to raze India to the ground. You should have learned it by now when PA successfully stared down your Army when we were both looking eyeball to eyeball :).

If they did, then Kashmir would have been Pakistani territory by now.

We have also seen how your soldiers successfully stared down at our army sitting on Kargil posts???:pissed:

lolz.. we used to play this game in primary school... respect for winning it... :lol:

Internal matter ? It was pretty international when abottabad and hundred+ drone strikes happened before and after. Every province is a hell hole with the exception of Islamabad and lahore.

I don't think its internal matter when terrorists are capable brazenly entering your AF/Navy/army bases and destroying valuable assets. Your military is determined to display its sheer incompetence all across the world. It stopped being "internal" long ago.

The only thing holding everyone back is the pakistani nuclear arsenal. This however will be irrelevant if the pakistani state ends up getting balkanized due to "internal" pressures.

As for "razing" India down, wake up. Please.

Internal matter ? It was pretty international when abottabad happened and the hundred+ drone strikes before and after. Every province is a hell hole with the exception of Islamabad and lahore.

I don't think its internal matter when terrorists are capable brazenly entering your AF/Navy/army bases and destroying valuable assets. Your military is determined to display its sheer incompetence all across the world. It stopped being "internal" long ago.

The only thing holding everyone back is the pakistani nuclear arsenal. This however will be irrelevant if the pakistani state ends up getting balkanized due to "internal" pressures.

And the bhartee just released.

Quite the wet dream it was.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom