What's new

Afghan #PTM activist Dr Fauzia Rauf asking afghan girls to convert to hinduism (ghar wapsi) and marry hindu boys and settle in India

No afghan/pashtun girl I know wants anything to do with Indians. They think they are disgusting and laugh at how desparate for pu$$y they are. Not to mention the other things they say about them which I can't say in this post in fear of breaking forum rules.

i disagree saw 2 to 3 indians dating afghan girls here in canada and one of them married to anfghan girl as well.

I live in London, UK. The most multicultural city in the world. It is very easy to tell the difference between an indian and a Pakistani. If you are talking about how white/black people perceive this, then they can't even tell the difference between a Pakistani, Arab, Turk, Iranian or a South American. I don't base my racial identity on what whites/blacks think. I base it on racial and genetic facts.
Not so easy if majority people get you confused with us. It's just weird man, like a British being racist towards Irish or something.

I live in London, UK. The most multicultural city in the world. It is very easy to tell the difference between an indian and a Pakistani.
Is it possible that you are able to identify Indians vs Pakistanis more due to the way they dress and speak (accent). If a North Indian wears salwar kameez and speaks Urdu, would you be able to tell the difference?

Not so easy if majority people get you confused with us. It's just weird man, like a British being racist towards Irish or something.

If you are talking about white racists in Britain, they even admit they can't tell the difference between a Pakistani, Afghan, Arab, Iranian, some Turks and South Americans. That does not mean they are all from the same race. Our identity is not based on what English racists think. The Irish and English are virtually identical in every way. Pakistanis and indians ARE not.

Is it possible that you are able to identify Indians vs Pakistanis more due to the way they dress and speak (accent). If a North Indian wears salwar kameez and speaks Urdu, would you be able to tell the difference?

Mainly by features and body structure, even when both are wearing western style clothing. Only a very small miniscule minority of indians look similar to Pakistanis. Vast majority of indians do not.

It could happen, but very rare. Indonesia also host of many religion, just like Canada.

religion doesnt really matter nowdays its not just afghan women, its from every nationality . Its all about love.

religion doesnt really matter nowdays its not just afghan women, its from every nationality . Its all about love.

It does matter, particularly for Muslim. I also have seen some Muslim Indonesian married non Muslim from news, but I dont find it in my big families, and friends ( highschool/university/work). I only see one of my neigboor (women) change her religion into Islam before married.

You live in The West, and we are talking about Afghan women who are just migrating from their own country

Mainly by features and body structure, even when both are wearing western style clothing. Only a very small miniscule minority of indians look similar to Pakistanis. Vast majority of indians do not.
A big majority of Pakistan's population is of Punjabis. Punjab was one state in pre-partition India with a significant Hindu-Muslim-Sikh population living side by side. Most Hindus and Sikhs from Pakistani side of Punjab migrated to India.
So are you saying the remaining Muslim Punjabis have different feature and body structures than those Hindus and Sikhs who migrated to India?

A big majority of Pakistan's population is of Punjabis. Punjab was one state in pre-partition India with a significant Hindu-Muslim-Sikh population living side by side. Most Hindus and Sikhs from Pakistani side of Punjab migrated to India.
So are you saying the remaining Muslim Punjabis have different feature and body structures than those Hindus and Sikhs who migrated to India?

But Punjabis in india make up less than 2% (1.93%) of india's total population and of that 1.93%, only a certain small minority have ANY racial or genetic connection to Pakistan. Also, since 1947, the Punjabis of india have been intermarrying with other ethnicities within india and the Punjabis of Pakistan have been intermarrying with the Pathan and Persian ethnicities of Western Pakistan. So apart from language, the Punjabis from Pakistan now have very little if anything in common with the Punjabis of india.

AT MOST, 2% of indians having SOME SORT of racial or genetic link to Pakistan means ABSOLUTELY nothing. 40% of Pakistanis are of the same race as 65% of Afghans and 30% of South East Iranians. That doesn't mean we are "the same people".

But Punjabis in india make up less than 2% (1.93%) of india's total population and of that 1.93%, only a certain small minority have ANY racial or genetic connection to Pakistan. Also, since 1947, the Punjabis of india have been intermarrying with other ethnicities within india and the Punjabis of Pakistan have been intermarrying with the Pathan and Persian ethnicities of Western Pakistan. So apart from language, the Punjabis from Pakistan now have very little if anything in common with the Punjabis of india.

AT MOST, 2% of indians having SOME SORT of racial or genetic link to Pakistan means ABSOLUTELY nothing. 40% of Pakistanis are of the same race as 65% of Afghans and 30% of South East Iranians. That doesn't mean we are "the same people".
Pre-partition Punjab included Indian Punjab, Haryana and Himachal.
So that makes it atleast 5% of Indian population.

Plus, there are many Sindhis who migrated to India (eg. Advani, Jethmalani).

Plus, many from KPK area (eg. Shahrukh Khan, Dilip Kumar, Raj Kapoor).

Conversely, there are many Urdu speaking Muhajirs living in Pakistan who have Indian roots (thus same body structure etc as Indians).

Pre-partition Punjab included Indian Punjab, Haryana and Himachal.
So that makes it atleast 5% of Indian population.

Plus, there are many Sindhis who migrated to India (eg. Advani, Jethmalani).

Plus, many from KPK area (eg. Shahrukh Khan, Dilip Kumar, Raj Kapoor).

Conversely, there are many Urdu speaking Muhajirs living in Pakistan who have Indian roots (thus same body structure etc as Indians).

The ethnicities of haryana and himachal has 0 racial or genetic connections to Pakistan so you can exclude them totally. Also, having a handful of indians who may have SOME genetic or racial connection to Pakistan is completely irrelevant. Especially when you consider that india's population is over 1.4 billion people. In essence, the racial and genetic connections between Pakistan and india or so miniscule that it is completely irrelevant, null and void.

Again, 40% of Pakistanis are of the same race as 65% of Afghans and 30% of South East Iranians. That doesn't mean we are "the same people".

The ethnicities of haryana and himachal has 0 racial or genetic connections to Pakistan so you can exclude them totally.
Any facts to back this up?

Also, having a handful of indians who may have SOME genetic or racial connection to Pakistan is completely irrelevant. Especially when you consider that india's population is over 1.4 billion people. In essence, the racial and genetic connections between Pakistan and india or so miniscule that it is completely irrelevant, null and void.
Ofcouse, given that Pak's population is only about 15% of India, any commonality would be a small percentage of India but a big percent of Pakistan.
5% of India would translate to about 40% of Pakistan.

Safe to say, atleast 40% of Pakistan have similar race as Indians.

Back
Top Bottom