What's new

Afghan #PTM activist Dr Fauzia Rauf asking afghan girls to convert to hinduism (ghar wapsi) and marry hindu boys and settle in India

The majority just uses the genetic markers of our eyes and ears though.

I don't understand, if you think we're practically indistinguishable, how do you pajeets carry out your ethnic pogroms and race wars in your cities to drive out migrant labourers? If every pajeet is supposed to have the same starved bony physique and shit-brown complexion, how can you tell which one is a local and which one is a migrant or illegal?

I don't understand, if you think we're practically indistinguishable, how do you pajeets carry out your ethnic pogroms and race wars in your cities to drive out migrant labourers? If every pajeet is supposed to have the same starved bony physique and shit-brown complexion, how can you tell which one is a local and which one is a migrant or illegal?
Brain f@rt alert!

Any facts to back this up?

Ofcouse, given that Pak's population is only about 15% of India, any commonality would be a small percentage of India but a big percent of Pakistan.
5% of India would translate to about 40% of Pakistan.

Safe to say, atleast 40% of Pakistan have similar race as Indians.

Your analysis is flawed for the reason that 40% of those Pakistanis you are referring to are indigenous to the area that is modern day Pakistan and descend from the ethnicities that have always inhabited that area of conterminious Pakistan. They have virtually no racial or genetic connections to any of the groups that take up modern day india.

Here are the genetic markers that proves the racial and genetic differences between Pakistanis and indians:

Your analysis is flawed for the reason that 40% of those Pakistanis you are referring to are indigenous to the area that is modern day Pakistan and descend from the ethnicities that have always inhabited that area. They have virtually no racial or genetic connections to any of the groups that take up modern day india.
I am saying that 40% of those Pakistanis (population of Pak Punjab) have similar ethinicity to those Hindus and Sikhs who migrated from Pak Punjab to India.
Plus, Pak Sindh people have similar ethinicity to Hindu Sindhis who migrated to India.
Plus, KPK people have similar ethnicity to those who migrated from there to India.

Plus, Muhajirs have similar ethnicity to Indian people from various states.

BTW NOTICE how the second you start pulling out the facts and figures all these pajeets will start crying and talking about how they "feel" that we're the same. These are the guys who have devised an elaborate and rigid system of social stratification and division to make sure the monkeys among them who are slightly more feral and darker perform a slightly more degrading occupation and segregate themselves from everyone else. That all goes through the window and suddenly it's all kumbaya and we're all sem2sem. **** OFF! Not falling for your tricks poopjeet!
With attitude like this I'm sure you look like a t**d. Some Indian ran away with your girl? I'm sure

Cope rapejinderjeet dixit, Indians are literally at the bottom of the dating totem pole across the world. Hell, you guys literally need to devise laws to prevent Hindu women back home from marrying Muslims.

BTW NOTICE how the second you start pulling out the facts and figures all these pajeets will start crying and talking about how they "feel" that we're the same. These are the guys who have devised an elaborate and rigid system of social stratification and division to make sure the monkeys among them who are slightly more feral and darker perform a slightly more degrading occupation. That all goes through the window and suddenly it's all kumbaya and we're all sem2sem. **** OFF! Not falling for your tricks poopjeet!

Cope rapejinderjeet dixit, Indians are literally at the bottom of the dating totem pole across the world.
I won't blame Pakistanis, but I'm damn sure about your looks lol. Go watch some of your collection and maybe you're frustration will go away in your loneliness.

I won't blame Pakistanis, but I'm damn sure about your looks lol. Go watch some of your collection and maybe you're frustration will go away in your loneliness.

Holy gau you're coping so hard it's sad. EVEN if I look bad as you envision, I do NOT look like this. You can pretend I'm just as much of an incel as the tens of millions of unwashed freaks crammed in the tech centers across your city, but none of that will change this basic fact.

1630257598545.png

I am saying that 40% of those Pakistanis (population of Pak Punjab) have similar ethinicity to those Hindus and Sikhs who migrated from Pak Punjab to India.
Plus, Pak Sindh people have similar ethinicity to Hindu Sindhis who migrated to India.
Plus, KPK people have similar ethnicity to those who migrated from there to India.

Plus, Muhajirs have similar ethnicity to Indian people from various states.

The genetic markers say otherwise. If you are talking about miniscule insignificant minorities then that is not really relevant.

I provided evidence that proves Pakistanis and indians are racially different. Do you have ANY evidence for your claims above?

Also since 1947, many Pakistanis from the Eastern region have been intermarrying with Pathans and Persianised tribes from Western Pakistan. These groups are alien to india. As a result a different racial group has emerged that is completely foreign to modern day indians. As time goes on, these racial and genetic differences with indian people will only increase.

Holy gau you're coping so hard it's sad. EVEN if I look bad as you envision, I do NOT look like this. You can pretend I'm just as much of an incel as the tens of millions of unwashed freaks crammed in the tech centers across your city, but none of that will change this basic fact.

View attachment 774088
images (51).jpeg

:rolleyes:
Shit stooped to a very low level for a racist! Thanks for nothing @Hiptullha

Here is a non-Indian source for you.

1. the independence of India,
2. a unified India as homeland for both Hindu and Moslem, and
3. Pathan autonomy in the Pakistan created when India gained independence in 1947.

The only goal he attained was the first.

2. Hindu brahmin supremacy put that idea to rest soon after partition
3. BJP/Modi put this to rest with the cancellation of Kashmir's autonomy

Shit stooped to a very low level for a racist! Thanks for nothing @Hiptullha

I'm not racist. I respect human biodiversity. I respect our differences. You're the real racist here, thinking ooga booga, all brown people rook same, like some sort of ignorant backwater racist in the Deep South. It's unbecoming of someone who resembles an ape to be a racist, so I beg of you to amend your views.

The genetic markers say otherwise. If you are talking about miniscule insignificant minorities then that is not really relevant.

I provided evidence that proves Pakistanis and indians are racially different. Do you have ANY evidence for your claims above?

Also since 1947, many Pakistanis from the Eastern region have been intermarrying with Pathans and Persianised tribes from Western Pakistan. These groups are alien to india. As a result a different racial group has emerged that is completely foreign to modern day indians. As time goes on, these racial and genetic differences with indian people will only increase.
So are you conceding my point that at least in earlier decades .. lets say 1950s, a significant portion of Pakistani population had similar ethnicity as Indians?

How much intermarrying do you think is happening? I see that a majority of Pakistanis prefer to marry within family (cousin marriages), so I dont see racial mixing to such an extent that from significant racial similarity it would come down to miniscule in a few decades.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom