What's new

Afghan #PTM activist Dr Fauzia Rauf asking afghan girls to convert to hinduism (ghar wapsi) and marry hindu boys and settle in India

Stop f@rting things out of Indian text books or indirect Indian sources.
Here is a non-Indian source for you.

Abdul Ghaffar Khan, a Moslem disciple of Mohandas K. Gandhi who opposed British rule in India and partition of the subcontinent

The causes he fought for from the early 1920's until his last arrest by the Pakistan Government in 1976 were

1. the independence of India,
2. a unified India as homeland for both Hindu and Moslem, and
3. Pathan autonomy in the Pakistan created when India gained independence in 1947.

The only goal he attained was the first.

How can a Pakistani be racist towards Indians though? :what:

We are NOT the same race as indians. Less than 2% of indians have ANY racial or genetic connection to Pakistan. So at least 98% of indians have NO genetic or racial connections to 100% of Pakistanis whatsoever.

Last edited:
Path-Finder can you read both pashto and urdu? line in pashto is stronger than the one in urdu :)

Kraetoz Sainthood 101 same question for both of you too

Can read urdu, Understand very little pashto, just to get by in market or play cricket with pathan. In fact mostly just know the words used in cricket like (move back, move forward, what the f are you doing, look here) coz played cricket with them for 3 years at u16 district level.

Sorry for the late reply PDF is not giving me notifications at all do not know why.

Actually she is asking them to marry to get the Indian citizen ship lol.

We are NOT the same race as indians. Less than 2% of indians have ANY racial or genetic connection to Pakistan. So at least 98% of indians have NO genetic or racial connections to 100% of Pakistanis whatsoever.
Well if you say so, it just seems like screaming into a mirror most of the times. Rest of the world would agree.

Well if you say so, it just seems like screaming into a mirror most of the times. Rest of the world would agree.
No use arguing with the likes of him.
Like we have climate change deniers who stick to their position no matter what, these are similar in the matters of race. They are still trying to figure out what Pakistan's identity really is. Associating Pak with India gives them a headache which they want to fecoriously avoid as much as possible.

That Doctor look like an ex Muslim. More likely become Atheist or Hindu

I mean like really. :lol: I know you are patriotic and all but don't be blind.

Here is a genetic map of Pakistanis compared to indians:

The general consensus is that bar a very small, miniscule minority, Pakistanis and indians are racially different with different racial/genetic markers.

The majority just uses the genetic markers of our eyes and ears though. :lol: Anyways believe whatever I'm just mentioning what it sounds like to a non Pakistani.

I live in London, UK. The most multicultural city in the world. It is very easy to tell the difference between an indian and a Pakistani. If you are talking about how white/black people perceive this, then they can't even tell the difference between a Pakistani, Arab, Turk, Iranian or a South American. I don't base my racial identity on what whites/blacks think. I base it on racial and genetic facts.

Pathans make up at least 40% of Pakistan's population. They look NOTHING like indians whatsoever. In fact they look just like the Pushtuns of Afghanistan and the Persianised nomadic tribes of South East Iran.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom