What's new

Afghan #PTM activist Dr Fauzia Rauf asking afghan girls to convert to hinduism (ghar wapsi) and marry hindu boys and settle in India

hey, indians! God is really pissed on you. first, He makes u ugly then gives u a shit accent and a small pen!s and then make u a lot horny its like u can watch all the hot girls in the world but never get one hahaha as if God is pranking u guys.

Bro, all the above are facts. I have the genetic and scientific evidence to prove what you have said but I got an official warning from the MODs about being racist towards indians so I deleted the post........... :lol:

hey, indians! God is really pissed on you. first, He makes u ugly then gives u a shit accent and a small pen!s and then make u a lot horny its like u can watch all the hot girls in the world but never get one hahaha as if God is pranking u guys.
I am not even joking, I feel bad for em sometimes,

Its like nature is purposely doing a number on em fools lol

how can u be a recist when indians and humans are two different species. humans are being compassionate, love, think and rational and on the other hand, indians eat shit, drink piss lynch people, rape and lie.
how can MOD do that do they warn us when we make fun of pig or donkey
Lay of the internet for a while bro, you have been interacting with a lot of hindutava losers
Just relax, think of it a baboon beating his chest,! 😎

Interacting with people like that turns your mentality on the negative side

how can u be a recist when indians and humans are two different species. humans are being compassionate, love, think and rational and on the other hand, indians eat shit, drink piss lynch people, rape and lie.
how can MOD do that do they warn us when we make fun of pig or donkey

don't feel bad for them they deserve what they are. trust me I am a Twitter veteran who fought a lot of Twitter wars with pajeets and lost many accounts but still standing tall and they don't deserve ur empathy just kick their ***.

Bro I completely agree with you but for some reason PDF feels the need to be civilised to those who wish for our death and destruction........ :disagree:

People will leave Islam, I say let them because we need more educated and loyal in our Islamic world anyway, Allah has a plan and a Punishment for such people, there is a time and place set for them and right now they think this life is only one, but when Creator will wake them up from their sleep (death) they will know what's going to happen to them. May Allah protect the girls of Afghanistan, and make their imaan strong enough to resist the desires and comfort of this duniya to forsake the Islam

Khudai Khidmitgar boycotted because they didn't have option of joining Afghanistan or separate Pashtunistan.

They were against partition . Majority of the people boycotted the referendum.

:D There will be not one taker lolat these ptm feminist aetheist masquerading as Muslims for likes on social media:lol:

99% of Afghan women aspire to be like :

D95E0DBF-C630-4160-80AC-62C75CF76224.jpeg

Bro, all the above are facts. I have the genetic and scientific evidence to prove what you have said but I got an official warning from the MODs about being racist towards indians so I deleted the post........... :lol:
How can a Pakistani be racist towards Indians though? :what:

:D There will be not one taker lolat these ptm feminist aetheist masquerading as Muslims for likes on social media:lol:

99% of Afghan women aspire to be like :

View attachment 774043

I never found your posts to be intelligent and sensitive. If you really live in or come from Palestine, as your flag suggests, you should discuss these ideas of yours with the PLO activists.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom