What's new

Afghan #PTM activist Dr Fauzia Rauf asking afghan girls to convert to hinduism (ghar wapsi) and marry hindu boys and settle in India

This last sentence is not in correct pushto..

last sentence says that Allah should save people from skin color envy, first they wanted to marry kashmiri girls to improve their own color now they want to marry pashtoons too

Last edited:
Guys remember

The likes of Bacha Khan and Khan Shaheed Achakzai were all for akhand bharat in the beginning.

She's just showing her true roots
Bacha khan wasnt that popular but i do understand some of their ideology

Which was pushtoon should join afghanistan(afghanistan was well established in 1940s)

But pushtoons on this side of boarder hated pushtoon on that side of boarder(not the pushtoons who lived very close on the boarder)..that is long story but can be summarized as constant betrayal of kabul pushtoons. First with mughals and then with sikhs..this led to some pushtoons aligning them selves with british to fight sikhs and so on..

Not only that. ANY non-indian that breeds with an indian needs to be prepared to have offspring that look worst than the most hideously ugly chimpanzee with a dirty/nasty attitude to boot. The offspring will look even worst than the indian male in the video in the OP. ...

You make it sound as if Indians breed gremlins.

Bacha khan wasnt that popular but i do understand some of their ideology

Which was pushtoon should join afghanistan(afghanistan was well established in 1940s)

But pushtoons on this side of boarder hated pushtoon on that side of boarder(not the pushtoons who lived very close on the boarder)..that is long story but can be summarized as constant betrayal of kabul pushtoons. First with mughals and then with sikhs..this led to some pushtoons aligning them selves with british to fight sikhs and so on..

I am Pashtun from Quetta bro. Bacha Khan as well as Khan Shaheed Achakzai were both in the Congress party and were opposed to partition and wanted India to be one big country. It wasn't until 1947 where Bannu Resolution was made with Faqir Ipi.

But, you are right in a sense that Pashtuns that are close to the border are more in favor of ethnonationalism than the ones in land. Hence, PTM is supported by Waziris/Maseed who have links to Loy Paktia and PKMAP/Achakzai crowd have links to Loya Kandahar.

Personally, I think it was better for Lar Pashtana to join Pakistan. Kabulis are trash in general and are very corrupt, but hold all the power in Afghanistan

I am Pashtun from Quetta bro. Bacha Khan as well as Khan Shaheed Achakzai were both in the Congress party and were opposed to partition and wanted India to be one big country. It wasn't until 1947 where Bannu Resolution was made with Faqir Ipi.

But, you are right in a sense that Pashtuns that are close to the border are more in favor of ethnonationalism than the ones in land. Hence, PTM is supported by Waziris/Maseed who have links to Loy Paktia and PKMAP/Achakzai crowd have links to Loya Kandahar.

Personally, I think it was better for Lar Pashtana to join Pakistan. Kabulis are trash in general and are very corrupt, but hold all the power in Afghanistan
Bacha khan didnt wantd to join india..they wanted a split of pushtoon areas into afghanistan

But when that was suggested people inland(peshawar to hazara) refused it.

FATA people were never really asked..same is for most of the balochistan(that were princely states)

The reason for this was past animosty between pushtoons on this side of boarder and that side and you see that today as well

Back
Top Bottom