What's new

Afghan #PTM activist Dr Fauzia Rauf asking afghan girls to convert to hinduism (ghar wapsi) and marry hindu boys and settle in India

A sincere question. Will Afghan women follow the advice?

In all honesty, the vast majority of indians are even FAR more ugly than he is. I am being dead serious.
I remember a few years ago I bought a dish tv for my village home and there were some local indian news channels and my god was they ugly? and the beauty of that is they are ugly both from inside and outside. have you notice indian language? the way they talk? there is no politeness and empathy in their language and accent.

I remember a few years ago I bought a dish tv for my village home and there were some local indian news channels and my god was they ugly? and the beauty of that is they are ugly both from inside and outside. have you notice indian language? the way they talk? there is no politeness and empathy in their language and accent.

Talk? Bro, their anchors on new channels are like barking kuttas (dogs).

Bro, the ones you saw on TV are the best looking out of all the other indians. The average indian will want to make you throw up. There is humanity and then there are indians. In terms of EVERYTHING, indians are the most hideously ugly creatures on earth. EVER wonder what the REAL reasons were as to why indians hate Pakistan and Muslims so much? Now you know.

Please don't insult dogs. They are better and more superior to indians.
i know they show their best on their tv and these best also have tons of makeup and camera tricks to look human but what I saw on the local news channel of there were common folks and man they make u through up and God was really mad at them, He didn't even give them a chance for anything; ugly voice, ugly skin, ugly looks and ugly thoughts and heck they even lack common sense. People of Pakistan should be happy and thankful that we are not part of these baboons.

The idiot seems on a payroll to appease Hindustani rapists dreaming of marrying fair skinned muslim girls.

Salaam

I thought the outrage would be about suggesting kufr over Islam but instead it turned out to be about looks. I wonder if the suggestion was being made for Muslim women to leave Islam and for a 'handsome' kafirs, the ones objecting based on looks would endorse it?

She burnt a copy of the Holy Qur'an in front of camera a few months ago and then went in hiding after severe backlash ... Back again like a Barsaati Maindaki ..
she converted to hinduism long ago citing ghar wapsi and PDF just finds out?

each and every-time some poor retard makes a derogatory comment against Islam, PDF and places like it make them so famous that they become wealthy too. get jobs like think tanks analysts, tv show panelists, advisors and so on, thank you internet! :(

@ziaulislam please brother translate the following in to English:
دوی ته د بدلولو وروسته ووایاست تاسو ته به د غوا پیشاب ، د غوا غوړ هم ورکړل شي. غیر سبزیجات به هم ودرول شي

اللہ کسی کو رنگت کے احساس کمتری میں مبتلا نہ کرے کشمیری لڑکیوں کی خواہش سے لے کر پشتون لڑکیوں تک بات آچکی ہے

Last edited:
@ziaulislam please brother translate the following in to English:

Abit :sick::sick:rated..
Says when you convert drink urine and eat dung too..also vegetables will be stopped

This last sentence is not in correct pushto..so i wonder it was written by an amatuer
Lady is twisiting a common folk saying "that never trust a hindu lover" into "my love is hindu"
which means she is probably not a well versed pushto speaker

interstingly her dialect is more pakistani type ..meaning she probably either lived her live in pakistan or out of afghanistan in europe where pushto is mostly spoken more closley to pakistano dialect

years of isolation has morphed afghani pushto into something different..(just like hindi-urdu)

Although pakistani pushto it self has dozen dialects with two distinct forums(this is eroding fast)

Back
Top Bottom