What's new

Afghan #PTM activist Dr Fauzia Rauf asking afghan girls to convert to hinduism (ghar wapsi) and marry hindu boys and settle in India

Don't anger yourself, I know the Pashtoon clan blood to blood, nothing of this sort will happen, the clan system is very tight, very few people of unknown lineage might marry off to non-Pashtun, but I have yet to see them being this stupid. We don't marry into another clan, let alone outsiders. If they need any confirmation, the Sindhis and Punjabis can speak on this matter.

I doubt she has any connection to PTM? she seems to be an ex-Muslim activist.

She is a staunch supporter of PTM
From Afghanistan, but studied in Pakistan on govt. scholarship
Ex-Muslim, now Hindu, a self-claimed dasi/devotee of Saraswati

Meanwhile in land of erectile dysfunction and impotence (more than half of them are)
Her twitter account, please feel free to send your phulll sappport on her way.

unnamed.jpg

They're the most populas country in the world

Question is who is doing the deed?

When a few Pakistani Hindu fam moved to India , they were forced to live on houses built on sewage . They returned back
Reminds me of crusaders when they conquered jerusalem they murdered everyone inside Jerusalem including the christians because of distrust

She converted to Hinduism.

No one listens to this disgusting c*nt, not even the most ardent of Pakistan haters.

Or any woman for that matter.

So your telling me she left a religion that teaches cleanliness and switched over to drinking piss and rubbing shit likes its Italian leather.

Always make dua Rab kisi ki akal na la jai

So your telling me she left a religion that teaches cleanliness and switched over to drinking piss and rubbing shit likes its Italian leather.

Always make dua Rab kisi ki akal na la jai

She ain't Muslim bro. The irony is that her base she wanted to support hates her for it. She just appears on Indian shows now.

Back
Top Bottom