What's new

Afghan #PTM activist Dr Fauzia Rauf asking afghan girls to convert to hinduism (ghar wapsi) and marry hindu boys and settle in India

View attachment 774090
:rolleyes:
Shit stooped to a very low level for a racist! Thanks for nothing @Hiptullha
Why bother the source of pics

Another source

126 India2,3609,870

134 Pakistan2,2809,54

Last edited:
2. Hindu brahmin supremacy put that idea to rest soon after partition
3. BJP/Modi put this to rest with the cancellation of Kashmir's autonomy
What happened in India after 1947 is a different debate topic.
I was answering to the question of whether Bacha Khan was against partition.

The ethnicities of haryana and himachal has 0 racial or genetic connections to Pakistan so you can exclude them totally. Also, having a handful of indians who may have SOME genetic or racial connection to Pakistan is completely irrelevant. Especially when you consider that india's population is over 1.4 billion people. In essence, the racial and genetic connections between Pakistan and india or so miniscule that it is completely irrelevant, null and void.

Again, 40% of Pakistanis are of the same race as 65% of Afghans and 30% of South East Iranians. That doesn't mean we are "the same people".

I have a German shepherd dog he has same contempt for desi dogs . Very sad .

So are you conceding my point that at least in earlier decades .. lets say 1950s, a significant portion of Pakistani population had similar ethnicity as Indians?

How much intermarrying do you think is happening? I see that a majority of Pakistanis prefer to marry within family (cousin marriages), so I dont see racial mixing to such an extent that from significant racial similarity it would come down to miniscule in a few decades.

I am conceding that the evidence shows that only an insignificant minority of indians have some genetic/racial connections to Pakistan.

I have been to Pakistan 3 times between 2018-2019 and yes the ground reality is that there is now a lot of intermarrying between Pakistani Punjabis, Pathans, Balouch and other Persianized tribes and ethnicities. This has increased exponentially over the past 15 years. Even in the UK, the majority of Pakistanis are intermarrying between different ethnicities within the Pakistani diaspora.

There was never much if any racial/genetic similarity between Pakistanis and indians to start of with. Hence whatever there may have been is virtually all gone now. If not, then it will be within a few years.

Last edited:
We are NOT the same race as indians. Less than 2% of indians have ANY racial or genetic connection to Pakistan. So at least 98% of indians have NO genetic or racial connections to 100% of Pakistanis whatsoever.

German shepherded have same opinion about desi dogs .

I am conceding that the evidence shows that only an insignificant minority of indians have some genetic/racial connections to Pakistan.

I have been to Pakistan 3 times between 2018-2019 and yes the ground reality is that there is now a lot of intermarrying between Pakistani Punjabis, Pathans, Balouch and other Persianized tribes and ethnicities. This has increased exponentially over the past 15 years. Even in the UK, the majority of Pakistanis are intermarrying between different ethnicities within the Pakistani diaspora.

There was never much if any racial/genetic similarity between Pakistanis and indians to start of with. Hence whatever there may have been is virtually all gone now. If not, then it will be within a few years.
Taking only Punjab as an example.

Pre-1947, Pakistani Punjab had significant Hindus and Sikhs. These had racial similarity to Pak Punjabi Muslims and these Hindus-Sikhs then migrated to India. So we can say with 100% certainty that Pak Punjab had close to 100% racial similarity with India in 1947.

From Pakistan's own statistics, we see that around 50% of the marriages are cousin marriages. So even if the rest 50% are all with Pathans, Persians etc, it still means that till date 50% of Pak Punjab has racial similarity with India.

Pre-1947, Pakistani Punjab had significant Hindus and Sikhs. These had racial similarity to Pak Punjabi Muslims and these Hindus-Sikhs then migrated to India. So we can say with 100% certainty that Pak Punjab had close to 100% racial similarity with India in 1947.

From Pakistan's own statistics, we see that around 50% of the marriages are cousin marriages. So even if the rest 50% are all with Pathans, Persians etc, it still means that till date 50% of Pak Punjab has racial similarity with India.

The above are just conjectures and unsubstantiated claims. Do you have ANY evidence that Pakistanis and indians are the "same race"? IF what you say is true then remember to post the links here.

There is plenty of evidence to prove that Pakistanis and indians are NOT the same race:

The above are just conjectures and unsubstantiated claims. Do you have ANY evidence that Pakistanis and indians are the "same race"? IF what you say is true then remember to post the links here.
What evidence do you need to accept the fact that pre-1947, neighbors of different religion in Punjab belonged to same race?
It is similar to asking an Indian muslim whether his Hindu neighbor belongs to a different race.

What evidence do you need to accept the fact that pre-1947, neighbors of different religion in Punjab belonged to same race?

ONLY a small minority were.

Here is the evidence that confirms the racial differences between Pakistanis and indians:

upload_2020-6-24_3-14-4.png

A Pakistani Balouch has lots in common with an Iranian in terms of race and genetics but has 0 commonality with a south/central indian. Or any indian for that matter.

That's not how it works. There are Pashtuns/descendants of Pashtuns in India, however, that does not mean that "50% of Afghanistan shares racial similarity with India". Likewise, Punjabis being present in both India and Pakistan does not mean that 40-50% of Pakistan "has racial similarity" with India, rather it means that there is strong genetic relation between Punjabis of Pakistan and Punjabis of India (who only make up around 2-3% of the Indian population), it's very normal for neighboring countries to have overlapping ethnic groups. It's hard to define exactly what "racial similarity" even means here.

The genetic distance between a Punjabi and a North Indian (UP) is about the same as that between an Iraqi and an Italian, it highlights just how genetically diverse South Asia is.

A PCA chart is the best tool to visualize genetic distance between ethnic groups.

1630266928892.png

A Pakistani Balouch has lots in common with an Iranian in terms of race and genetics but has 0 commonality with a south/central indian. Or any indian for that matter.
That's not true, all Pakistani ethnic groups share some genetic admixture with Indians. However, that is normal between neighboring groups, even Tajiks share some genetic admixture with Indians. To say that there is 0 commonality is false.
Also since 1947, many Pakistanis from the Eastern region have been intermarrying with Pathans and Persianised tribes from Western Pakistan. These groups are alien to india. As a result a different racial group has emerged that is completely foreign to modern day indians. As time goes on, these racial and genetic differences with indian people will only increase.
I'm not sure what you mean by "Persianized tribes" but "Persians", Arabs, Turks, etc... have had little to no genetic impact on Pakistan.

ONLY a small minority were.
You are failing to understand common sense logic.

In Punjab area, prior to advent of Islam, all were Hindus. Later some converted to Islam and Sikhism. Aside from few rulers and army people, most Punjabi muslims are Hindu converts of the same region. How can conversion change their race.

They belonged to the same race as their Hindu neighbors.

Post independence, there have been some intermarriage between Punjabis and Pathans, but as I explained it would be to such a great percentage that the racial similarity of Punjabis with Indians would become miniscule.
That's not how it works. There are Pashtuns/descendants of Pashtuns in India, however, that does not mean that "50% of Afghanistan shares racial similarity with India". Likewise, Punjabis being present in both India and Pakistan does not mean that 40-50% of Pakistan "has racial similarity" with India, rather it means that there is strong genetic relation between Punjabis of Pakistan and Punjabis of India (who only make up around 2-3% of the Indian population), it's very normal for neighboring countries to have overlapping ethnic groups. It's hard to define exactly what "racial similarity" even means here.

The genetic distance between a Punjabi and a North Indian (UP) is about the same as that between an Iraqi and an Italian, it highlights just how genetically diverse South Asia is.

A PCA chart is the best tool to visualize genetic distance between ethnic groups.

View attachment 774129
I get your point.
Where you are focusing on 2-3% of India (which is actually 5-6% since you also have to include Haryana and Himachal - them being part of pre-partition Punjab), I am focusing on 40%-50% of Pakistan.

You are failing to understand common sense logic.

In Punjab area, prior to advent of Islam, all were Hindus. Later some converted to Islam and Sikhism. Aside from few rulers and army people, most Punjabi muslims are Hindu converts of the same region. How can conversion change their race.

They belonged to the same race as their Hindu neighbors.

Post independence, there have been some intermarriage between Punjabis and Pathans, but as I explained it would be to such a great percentage that the racial similarity of Punjabis with Indians would become miniscule.

I get your point.
Where you are focusing on 2-3% of India (which is actually 5-6% since you also have to include Haryana and Himachal - them being part of pre-partition Punjab), I am focusing on 40%-50% of Pakistan.

What about the indian Punjabis who have married south/central indians? They will no longer have ANY genetic or racial connections to Pakistan whatsoever.

Even by your own generous estimations (without evidence), you are claiming that at most 5% of indians have some sort of racial/genetic connection to Pakistan. What about the 95% of indians that have 0 racial or genetic connections to Pakistan? By the same token we can also argue about the 40% of Pakistanis who have racial/genetic connections to 60% of Afghans and to 30% of Iranians.

In Punjab area, prior to advent of Islam, all were Hindus.
That's actually not true, I have written about this before on another platform when someone claimed that modern-day Pakistan was Hindu around the advent of Islam. Here are some excerpts where I went over each province.

1630269308578.png

1630269346491.png

1630269385150.png

That's not true, all Pakistani ethnic groups share some genetic admixture with Indians. However, that is normal between neighboring groups, even Tajiks share some genetic admixture with Indians. To say that there is 0 commonality is false.

I'm not sure what you mean by "Persianized tribes" but "Persians", Arabs, Turks, etc... have had little to no genetic impact on Pakistan.

The Persianized tribes are the Nomadic Balouch who have traditionally straddled the area that is now Pakistan and Iran for over 3000 years.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom