What's new

Afghan President Ashraf Ghani has issued a decree banning Pakistani trucks from entering the country

Could you please provide a link to your claims. If not, then what you say is mere propaganda and retarded bollywood fantasies.

Wow:tdown: you know nothing about your trade prospects still you make tall claims.
586010de72884.jpg

https://www.dawn.com/news/1304447

No more grains, poultry and diesel from Pakistan, i.e. no more smuggling. Excellent news, prices of food stuff back in Pakistan will be brought under control. Seal the border as well and voila no more guns and terrorism as well! WIN WIN....

Can any Pakistani member post a news or link where chinese officials said they will ship their products via Pakistani ports?

That is cool, India can go through Chabahar and so can CPEC cargo heading to central Asia.:-)
lol do you really have any idea about geographic location of afg :).. i think you need to look at the map Chabahar is flop plus afg is not safe for anyone if Pak is not involve unless you wanna feed Taliban freely :)
india is not going thru Pakistan, even its cry hard again and again.

Karakoram highway was there for last 4 decades. Still Pakistan trades with china via sea route mostly

Where is the evidence of your claims?

Under the CPEC initial framework, the Karakoram highway is being MASSIVELY expanded. There is a reason behind this. Especially with the massive developments going on in Western China and Northern Pakistan.

No more grains, poultry and diesel from Pakistan, i.e. no more smuggling. Excellent news, prices of food stuff back in Pakistan will be brought under control. Seal the border as well and voila no more guns and terrorism as well! WIN WIN....
You realize the captive Afghan market made immense profits for Pakistani businessmen?

What the indian's do not get is that the U.S dosent want chabahar or they understand but have clarified that Pakistan isnt playing ball

up until a few months ago all the tall was about Chabahar and air corridor

suddenly the U.S starting declaring how beneficial trade with India could be for Pakistan

now you have Afghanistan trying to arm twist us on behalf of the U.S and India to allow open trade

The U.S has a pseudo war with Iran going on, they dont want Afghanistan dependent on iran
they dont want Chabahar to be a success and they will do anything to stop it

We must clarify we are happy to facilitate trade with Afghanistan, but india is a enemy and we wont trust it unless Kashmir is resolved

Under the CPEC initial framework, the Karakoram highway is being MASSIVELY expanded. There is a reason behind this. Especially with the massive developments going on in Western China and Northern Pakistan.

I provided source to my claim.

CPEC is future

currently our trade is mostly sea based as its easiest route

What you are looking for is not businessmen, rather smugglers. And them too, very very few. Good riddance.
Considering that the entire country of Afghanistan depends on Pakistan for literally everything, this would be a significant source of income for a very large number of Pakistani businesses.

I think you are being facetious in passing them off as smugglers and very few in numbers. It literally cannot be either of those considering the population and size of Afghanistan.

Yes, Pakistan can go through CPEC or from even via mars. But businesses are run on the efficiency of logistics. :azn:

Baniya ko dhanda seekha rehe ho.:enjoy:
HAHAHA Baniye ka air corridor kitna sasta nikla????? Baniya is confused!!!! Baniya kehta hai, "Businesses are run on the efficiency of logistics" then open air corridor (which is hell expensive).... then tries to become competitive by stating costs as if Pakistan is giving land route!!! then brings chabahar port in but doesn't know how to lower cost, doesn't take additional costs into account, doesnt take sanctions into accoutn (Baniya bohat boodhi wala hai)!!! but in the end says baniya knows how to do business????? says in one line ,"Businesses are run on the efficiency of logistics" and is not following the same......... You are some really twisted smelly baniya

Back
Top Bottom