What's new

Afghan President Ashraf Ghani has issued a decree banning Pakistani trucks from entering the country

Plan high jacking and negotiating the then Taliban, was India's fault at first by letting it happen. The story has many factors. How come India think that is the only country wanted to fight terrorism yet ignoring the world's acknowledgement of Pakistan success and sacrifices.

India's isolation is not done by any other party of the region but NaMO's policies does so. As I said earlier, India chosen it's side by camping in D.C while on other hand it is totally against Russia let alone China and Pakistan. For understanding of the same, it was India that brought isolation thing in discussion whereby Pakistan went on further with counter diplomacy and strengthen the ties with many countries and Russia is a big name in this. Midi's choose US, lobbied hard to prove the claim of isolation yet resulted our relations with more nations.

NaMO in the chase of same isolation drive landed 8n Kabul to mislead though, Kabul fall in trap yet did not succeed anything and always blames and claims like the subject here. The good and bad Taliban definition is being set for a purpose and Doval is on record for testifying as such but in other words. Mehsud was handed over to us being captured from NDS/R&AW convoy in Afghanistan captured by US itself.

Regards,
Hi MOD, I am feeling that this is endless discussion being a Indian and Pakistani. So I m closing my case with remarks.

1. Pakistan success and sacrifices against terrorists :
- This is good for pakistan what pakistan did so for against terror. Pakistan didn't help to any other country (US or other). It was long pending after Soviet union, 1992. US had fullfield their interest and left pakistan with Taliban (so called mujahiddin).
After 2001 incident, pakistan was having only two options. Go with USA or go with Taliban. So that point you left your mujahiddin because you didn't want USA as being a enemy. After creating mess from many years, it cost pakistan for paying human life and sacrifices. Still I would say, your are cleaning house for yourself if I talk about Taliban.

But other hand, you also want to control Kabul. But how it could be possible without Taliban? That's problem comes again like hakkani network and other groups.

Pakistan has full rights to ask Afghanistan if anything against happening from Afghanistan land. Example - terror activities. But pakistan does has right to say about India role in Afghanistan, friendship with India and Afghanistan etc etc. These are Afghanistan internal matters.

India does not need Afghanistan against Pakistan. We already have very long borders. India needs Afghanistan as terror free country so it will help region and also good for Indian security.

India perpestive, pakistan has not taken any action against who are involved in terrorism activities in India. Even providing all kind of support. So for our concerns, pakistan has nothing done anything as per our perpestive. Also, as per you there are freedom fighters so case closed here.

2. India chosen it's side by camping in D.C while on other hand it is totally against Russia :- No really, India has not choosen US over Russia. Yes, you can say against china but not Russia. India will maintain close relationship with Russia. India will not gonna to allow anything against from his land. pakistan and Russia relationship will improve but still I m not seeing anything much special from Russia like China. India suites better to Russia compare to Pakistan. Example - S 400 6 billions. T90 tanks, Su30mki, Mig 29k, Akula submarine - 2 billions, Su 57 - 10+ billions, helicopter's deal - billions, etc etc.
So question is why should Russia prefer pakistan over India?

3. NaMO in the chase of same isolation drive landed 8n Kabul to mislead though, Kabul fall in trap yet did not succeed anything :- behind Modi, Indian economy and market stands and world is very selfish. They want Thier benefits first and if anything left then might they will look into that else they dam don't care what is happening around there.

If I related to Kashmir, then I will simply say. The World doesn't care what pakistan says and India says.They just look their interest and most of the nations find to be quite and support India because of interest. The issue doesn't effect them or harm them. So why should they will care? This not gonna change any time soon.

Using mobile, excuse for typo errors

Last edited:
Lollz, we just want to make it unmanageable:toast_sign:. EVIL BANIYA wants and will do Business:devil:
Oh okay. You can carry on as trying from year and yet end up in Pakistani Forum lol.

So many Pakistanis protesting in this thread and ignoring a glaring fact.

Quote from the article :
"The Afghanistan and Pakistan Trade Agreement (APTA) has expired. Before this Pakistan did not allow Afghan trucks to enter its territory. So we [will] do the same,..."

So why is it good for Pakistan to do so but not Afghanistan?

That is cool, India can go through Chabahar and so can CPEC cargo heading to central Asia.:-)

where does indians come from, some cave where sun never shine?
First, with on going hostility and impending US sanction cloud, india daring to anything with or through Chabahar is just pipe dream as it had been for last 10 years.

Lol, avoid counting of chicks before they are hatched. :p: Chinese OBOR already passing through Central Asia without toughing CPEC or Afg. CAR countries will use the same to access Chabahar.

OBORBeltRoad.png

CPEC will be just for China to reach the Arabian sea.

What a narrow and faulty education indian system provides!

1) Pakistan already has border and land routes with roads and rail to Iran and Iran is a brotherly country. Not to mention port access.
2) CPEC connects to rest of OBR through China.

Pakistan has not one but multiple options to reach central asia. Mayor of Kabul can stay isolated UNTIL US thrust for blood is not quenched.

Yeh you can include transportation cost too, a 50 ton truck take 100,000 For 1000 km round trip that will not b more than 2 rupee of additional cost. If smuggling is the issue the borders will open pretty soon. Coz biggest losers would b security, customs, Politicians and businessmen of your side.
LOL!!! where did u get 2 rupee cost????? can you explain...... what about sea transportation cost???? what about port cost??? what about entering a third country and tax cost????? hahahah you are really high on something!!!

LOL!!! where did u get 2 rupee cost????? can you explain...... what about sea transportation cost???? what about port cost??? what about entering a third country and tax cost????? hahahah you are really high on something!!!
I calculated the transportation cost which u asked... Mr. Kingkong... And the thread is about Afgans asking India to be given a land transit route. And I don't know what type of schooling you had that taught you the sea and port transportation cost would be included when there is no sea in between. Pakistan can apply transit cost and toll for Indian or Afg. trucks using there land and infrastructure. Neither Transit nor toll can raise the prices more than a couple of more rupees per kilo.
I gave 2 rupee assessment assuming that Indian/afg trucks coming back would be empty, if not then the 2 rupee cost would be further reduced and will negate the toll and transit cost even further.
But same transit and toll cost would be on the table for Pakistan to transit from Afg. soil then to reach central Asia.

I calculated the transportation cost which u asked... Mr. Kingkong... And the thread is about Afgans asking India to be given a land transit route. And I don't know what type of schooling you had that taught you the sea and port transportation cost would be included when there is no sea in between. Pakistan can apply transit cost and toll for Indian or Afg. trucks using there land and infrastructure. Neither Transit nor toll can raise the prices more than a couple of more rupees per kilo.
But same transit and toll cost would be on table for Pakistan to transit from Afg. soil then to reach central Asia.
Yeah Be afraid of the KING KONG!!!! o really was it me who brought in chabahar port in the beginning...... only a Dumbf**k troll like you can take a tour de france on this topic........ and by the way when is Pakistan giving you any route..... day dreaming i see!!!! make the cost of 2 rupees with you chabahar then we will see my dear stinking Mallu....

Yeah Be afraid of the KING KONG!!!! o really was it me who brought in chabahar port in the beginning...... only a Dumbf**k troll like you can take a tour de france on this topic........ and by the way when is Pakistan giving you any route..... day dreaming i see!!!! make the cost of 2 rupees with you chabahar then we will see my dear stinking Mallu....
Then don't hop around the topic of discussion. Once the Chabahar port route is ready, Indian wheat will still be cheaper after adding all the transportation and logistics cost.
Baniya knows better how to calculate every penny, Stop dreaming of beating evil baniya in his own game :-)

Then don't hop around the topic of discussion. Once the Chabahar port route is ready, Indian wheat will still be cheaper after adding all the transportation and logistics cost.
Baniya knows better how to calculate every penny, Stop dreaming of beating evil baniya in his own game :-)

Then why are you and Afghanistan crying about a route through Pakistan just go through your air corridor or chabahar

So many Pakistanis protesting in this thread and ignoring a glaring fact.

Quote from the article :
"The Afghanistan and Pakistan Trade Agreement (APTA) has expired. Before this Pakistan did not allow Afghan trucks to enter its territory. So we [will] do the same,..."

So why is it good for Pakistan to do so but not Afghanistan?

Maybe there was a miscommunication but afghan trucks are allowed to cross into Pakistan just indian trucks aren't

So a afghan truck can come through Pakistan cross the Wagah border with whatever crap they want to sell to india, but it cant bring back anything back from India nor can any indian truck enter Pakistan

Then why are you and Afghanistan crying about a route through Pakistan just go through your air corridor or chabahar

Maybe there was a miscommunication but afghan trucks are allowed to cross into Pakistan just indian trucks aren't

So a afghan truck can come through Pakistan cross the Wagah border with whatever crap they want to sell to india, but it cant bring back anything back from India nor can any indian truck enter Pakistan
It is not we who is crying. US and AFG. is playing with you. Because they know you need the route through afg. to central asia more than afg. needs it from you to India.
Game is to bend the back bit by bit.

No, the current status quo is. Afg. trucks are allowed to enter Pak. but they need to offload the stuff on wagha and then they have to be loaded on Indian trucks across the border.
These Afg. truck are not allowed to carry Indian goods back. They can only take Paksitani goods to Afg. And Indian goods are to be onloaded on Paksitani trucks.

It is not we who is crying. US and AFG. is playing with you. Because they know you need the route through afg. to central asia more than afg. needs it from you to India.

No, the current status quo is. Afg. trucks are allowed to enter Pak. but they need to offload the stuff on wagha and then they have to be loaded on Indian trucks across the border.
These Afg. truck are not allowed to carry Indian goods back. They can only take Paksitani goods to Afg. And Indian goods are to be onloaded on Paksitani trucks.

Pakistan can go to central Asia via CPEC route, Afghanistan is not conducive for major trade it has poor infrastructure, bandits and is in the midst of a civil war and Taliban upswing with some areas controlled by warlords and militias

And Yes, Afghan trucks are allowed into Pakistan but no indian trucks or products

We can get to Central Asia via China or Iran. Also we have a border with Tajikistan which we can also use to get to Central Asia. These are relatively moot points in light of the fact that Pakistan doesn't have much trade with Central Asia. CPEC has all but ensured that Pakistan has a secure, safe and brilliantly built access to Central Asia, the Middle East and beyond, which bypasses Afghanistan. If Pakistan choses to impose a blockade on anything going to Afghaniatan via Pakistan then the Afghans will probably starve to death or suffer massively.

Anyway, why does Afghanistan need Pakistan to trade with india? Don't you have Chabahar port and isn't the Afghan/india air corridor a resounding success?

Pakistan can go to central Asia via CPEC route, Afghanistan is not conducive for major trade it has poor infrastructure, bandits and is in the midst of a civil war and Taliban upswing with some areas controlled by warlords and militias

And Yes, Afghan trucks are allowed into Pakistan but no indian trucks or products
Yes, Pakistan can go through CPEC or from even via mars. But businesses are run on the efficiency of logistics. :azn:

Baniya ko dhanda seekha rehe ho.:enjoy:

Yes, Pakistan can go through CPEC or from even via mars. But businesses are run on the efficiency of logistics. :azn:

Baniya ko dhanda seekha rehe ho.:enjoy:

Yes but CPEC route will link directly into OBOR

What we are talking about is a Major road and infrastructure project whose entire aim is to make the flow of trade quick

The safest route is not through Afghanistan which is a basket case but simply through its panhandle

But with Afghanistan playing up a small detour around the pan handle with all the roads being built is easier and cheaper, not to mention safer

Afghanistan is only screwing itself deeper

The air corridor is a failure
Chabahar is not even ready and even if it does get ready its far from Afghan population through alot of hostile territory with no end to civil war

We told the Afghans we hate Indian's and dont want trade with them or their trucks as they are a security risk, Afghanistan can send their produce but must waut for alternatives for indian kak

Yes but CPEC route will link directly into OBOR

What we are talking about is a Major road and infrastructure project whose entire aim is to make the flow of trade quick

The safest route is not through Afghanistan which is a basket case but simply through its panhandle

But with Afghanistan playing up a small detour around the pan handle with all the roads being built is easier and cheaper, not to mention safer

Afghanistan is only screwing itself deeper

The air corridor is a failure
Chabahar is not even ready and even if it does get ready its far from Afghan population through alot of hostile territory with no end to civil war

We told the Afghans we hate Indian's and dont want trade with them or their trucks as they are a security risk, Afghanistan can send their produce but must waut for alternatives for indian kak

You can't hav any meaningful trade via karakoram(cpec) highway. This is the reason 99% of your trade with china is happening via sea route.

Back
Top Bottom