What's new

Afghan President Ashraf Ghani has issued a decree banning Pakistani trucks from entering the country

CPEC is operational and where is chahbahar standing ? Sweet dream baba cholay :D
How many MT of cargo is transported as of now ? :woot: Give me a break. :rofl:

lol do you really have any idea about geographic location of afg :).. i think you need to look at the map Chabahar is flop plus afg is not safe for anyone if Pak is not involve unless you wanna feed Taliban freely :)
india is not going thru Pakistan, even its cry hard again and again.
You can look at the maps again. Make AFG a no go area.As a businessman, from where would you like to take your cargo from Arabian sea to Turkmenistan or Uzbekistan or Kazakhstan?
When there is already an OBOR route planned Touching North Iran and Central Asian countries.:azn:

India is not crying for the overland pass from Pakistan. It is you who will be doom if access to central Asia is blocked via Afg. Afg. and the US are just playing a game. Coz very soon you will be going to IMF and WB with a plan or for a plan.:-)

HAHAHA Baniye ka air corridor kitna sasta nikla????? Baniya is confused!!!! Baniya kehta hai, "Businesses are run on the efficiency of logistics" then open air corridor (which is hell expensive).... then tries to become competitive by stating costs as if Pakistan is giving land route!!! then brings chabahar port in but doesn't know how to lower cost, doesn't take additional costs into account, doesnt take sanctions into accoutn (Baniya bohat boodhi wala hai)!!! but in the end says baniya knows how to do business????? says in one line ,"Businesses are run on the efficiency of logistics" and is not following the same......... You are some really twisted smelly baniya
Air corridor is only for selective goods which would still be cost effective via air-transport.
Which sanctions you want to take in account ? are there any ? stop fooling yourself.:rofl:
Which cost did you want to include? Transportation cost via sea and Land route via Iran ? It will still be cheaper than what you offer to your own people and to Afg. and other central Asian countries. Shall we take into account Wheat as the commodity?
Chacha, Jahaan tumhari soochne ki tatqat khatam hoti hai.. Baniya wahaan se soochna shuru kerta hai.
See at what rate Baniya fetch it's LNG and at what rate you get from QATAR.. :sarcastic:

Smelly toh abhi hona shuru hoga... Only 9 weeks are left. :alcoholic:

Maybe there was a miscommunication but afghan trucks are allowed to cross into Pakistan just indian trucks aren't

So a afghan truck can come through Pakistan cross the Wagah border with whatever crap they want to sell to india, but it cant bring back anything back from India nor can any indian truck enter Pakistan

Clearly, there is NO miscommunication. In this article and in many others it gets repeatedly stated that Pakistani trucks can continue into Afghanistan freely, but Afghan trucks cannot, period. All they are asking for is parity.

Clearly, there is NO miscommunication. In this article and in many others it gets repeatedly stated that Pakistani trucks can continue into Afghanistan freely, but Afghan trucks cannot, period. All they are asking for is parity.

They can continue into Pakistan all the way to india but bring nothing/no indian product back

They can continue into Pakistan all the way to india but bring nothing/no indian product back

I don't why you are making up your set of facts. Maybe you are having difficulty understanding the facts laid out in this and other articles. Perhaps you chose to comment upon reading the headline only.

From the article, Quote:

"The Afghanistan and Pakistan Trade Agreement (APTA) has expired. Before this Pakistan did not allow Afghan trucks to enter its territory. So we [will] do the same, and after this Pakistani trucks will be unloaded at borders and Afghan trucks will carry the goods to Hairatan and Shir Khan ports," Transport Ministry Spokesman Hekmatullah Qawanch said.

"Pakistani trucks go to every part of our country, but our trucks are not allowed to enter Pakistan. We want the government to do the same to Pakistan and also help us to be allowed to enter neighbouring countries," said Abdul Rauf, the head of a transport company.

I don't why you are making up your set of facts. Maybe you are having difficulty understanding the facts laid out in this and other articles. Perhaps you chose to comment upon reading the headline only.

From the article, Quote:

"The Afghanistan and Pakistan Trade Agreement (APTA) has expired. Before this Pakistan did not allow Afghan trucks to enter its territory. So we [will] do the same, and after this Pakistani trucks will be unloaded at borders and Afghan trucks will carry the goods to Hairatan and Shir Khan ports," Transport Ministry Spokesman Hekmatullah Qawanch said.

"Pakistani trucks go to every part of our country, but our trucks are not allowed to enter Pakistan. We want the government to do the same to Pakistan and also help us to be allowed to enter neighbouring countries," said Abdul Rauf, the head of a transport company.

Unless this is a recent security change then I believe they can tske their products to borders with india

From the article, Quote:

I have seen afghan Trucks in Lahore last year that is 2016. someone is clearly talking porkies when afghan trucks have been coming to Pakistan!! Pakistani trucks have carried NATO supplies for years into afghanistan Personally It's a great initiative no not allow afghan trucks into Pakistan purely due to security concerns.

He is saying all this to pressurize Pakistan in to agreeing with American Narrative of DO MORE , nothing else.
It has nothing to do with India. He knows Pakistan is not going to allow India to use ground route.
So all this is useless.

Unless this is a recent security change then I believe they can tske their products to borders with india

Not a recent change, the article states it clearly and I quoted it too for you to read. This has been a part of the trade pact. The APTA agreement

Quote from what I submitted to you:"The Afghanistan and Pakistan Trade Agreement (APTA) has expired."

But again, that would mean you would have to read the few lines, acknowledge it. And I can now see it would be very difficult for you.

No worries, still a win win situation for both brotherly muslim countries.
It will benefit transporters from both sides. They will share the bread and butter for families.
It will also help to consolidate the security situation on both sides of the border. Though people are taking it negatively but this decision will have a long lasting positive impact in the region.

I have seen afghan Trucks in Lahore last year that is 2016. someone is clearly talking porkies when afghan trucks have been coming to Pakistan!! Pakistani trucks have carried NATO supplies for years into afghanistan Personally It's a great initiative no not allow afghan trucks into Pakistan purely due to security concerns.

That nagging feeling when facts are presented and you counter with your best proof- your eyes and anecdotal evidence :lol:
This is a simple fact. You have a trade pact with the Afghans called The Afghanistan and Pakistan Trade Agreement (APTA), where your trucks can go everywhere into their country, they are asking for the same parity.

That nagging feeling when facts are presented and you counter with your best proof- your eyes and anecdotal evidence :lol:
This is a simple fact. You have a trade pact with the Afghans called The Afghanistan and Pakistan Trade Agreement (APTA), where your trucks can go everywhere into their country, they are asking for the same parity.

oh dear and your response is trolling that strengthens your supposed facts somehow!

Back
Top Bottom