What's new

Afghan President Ashraf Ghani has issued a decree banning Pakistani trucks from entering the country

Not a recent change, the article states it clearly and I quoted it too for you to read. This has been a part of the trade pact. The APTA agreement

Quote from what I submitted to you:"The Afghanistan and Pakistan Trade Agreement (APTA) has expired."

But again, that would mean you would have to read the few lines, acknowledge it. And I can now see it would be very difficult for you.

I can read the lines but I always though that Afghan trucks could go to Indian border, unload but bring nothing back

I don't care enough to research any further into the subject only that I know neither Indians nor their junk product's should be allowed into Pakistan

If indeed Afghans are not allowed in Pakistan then their is probably a good security reason

No worries, still a win win situation for both brotherly muslim countries.
It will benefit transporters from both sides. They will share the bread and butter for families.
It will also help to consolidate the security situation on both sides of the border. Though people are taking it negatively but this decision will have a long lasting positive impact in the region.

We don't need to feed Afghans, they are a horrible people if they banned from entering Pakistan its because they are a security risk

That risk dosent change because they want access to Pakistan

I can read the lines but I always though that Afghan trucks could go to Indian border, unload but bring nothing back

I don't care enough to research any further into the subject only that I know neither Indians nor their junk product's should be allowed into Pakistan

If indeed Afghans are not allowed in Pakistan then their is probably a good security reason

So now you have changed your tune from "They are allowed, I tell you, they are allowed". To it's a good reason they are not allowed but we should be.

That is cool, India can go through Chabahar and so can CPEC cargo heading to central Asia.:-)
Good, someone has to absorb the cost transportation. Truck,ship and then trucks again. Product price reaching final destination is high. Same, Afghan mainly export dry fruits and dry fruits has short life. By the time it reach India... imagine the cost and product quality.

We don't need to feed Afghans, they are a horrible people if they banned from entering Pakistan its because they are a security risk

Sir that's why, I wrote, this decision will improve the security situation on both sides of border - this is also one of the mean of transferring of terrorist and explosive materials to Pakistan.

Lol, I'm living in Europe where there literally no dry fruits r produced and imported from rest of the world. So believe me dry fruits hve more shelf life than u imagin. Secondly thanks for pointing it out the transportation cost. Can you help your iron friend who is ready to transport more than 5000 kms on land though current industrial areas in there country, that it's foolish to use land sea route to gulf and Africa via CPEC. You are wasting your valuable time on online forum. Please help your nation to teach the world how logistics economy works. ;)
Evil Baniya calculated every penny in advance to analyse the profit margin. :enjoy:
lol ... who told you dry fruits has long shelf life . What you eat in Europe is sulphate treated dry fruits . We live with dry fruits all our life. Your genius logic amaze me .......... you should be Modi advisor ...

How many MT of cargo is transported as of now ? :woot: Give me a break. :rofl:

You can look at the maps again. Make AFG a no go area.As a businessman, from where would you like to take your cargo from Arabian sea to Turkmenistan or Uzbekistan or Kazakhstan?
When there is already an OBOR route planned Touching North Iran and Central Asian countries.:azn:

India is not crying for the overland pass from Pakistan. It is you who will be doom if access to central Asia is blocked via Afg. Afg. and the US are just playing a game. Coz very soon you will be going to IMF and WB with a plan or for a plan.:-)

Air corridor is only for selective goods which would still be cost effective via air-transport.
Which sanctions you want to take in account ? are there any ? stop fooling yourself.:rofl:
Which cost did you want to include? Transportation cost via sea and Land route via Iran ? It will still be cheaper than what you offer to your own people and to Afg. and other central Asian countries. Shall we take into account Wheat as the commodity?
Chacha, Jahaan tumhari soochne ki tatqat khatam hoti hai.. Baniya wahaan se soochna shuru kerta hai.
See at what rate Baniya fetch it's LNG and at what rate you get from QATAR.. :sarcastic:

Smelly toh abhi hona shuru hoga... Only 9 weeks are left. :alcoholic:
I see how you are crying just like indian gov begging US to pressurize PAK to let india have some sort of room :taz:
Hahaha india is born to cry so keep doing its the only thing indian can do we have our ways to get around so stop jump around Hahaha
Next time you go to chahbahar make sure you don't touch Pakistani water lol.

Yes, if the countries are ready to choose long expensive route rather than cheaper and shorter one.
Map_of_Central_Asia.png
and vise versa, Are Afghan ready? We should stop Pak Afghan transit so that they finally come to senses

and vise versa, Are Afghan ready? We should stop Pak Afghan transit so that they finally come to senses
sure you can try out. But won't be able too, as being a landlock country Pakistan is bound to give a transit route to a sea port as per International laws.

sure you can try out. But won't be able too, as being a landlock country Pakistan is bound to give a transit route to a sea port as per International laws.
They have Iran option. Pakistan is bound to nothing if Afghan don't behave. We give them free pass and we can get it free in return and International law will give decision in our favour

lol Afghanistanis need Pakistan.

Afghanistan can trade through Iran then. LOL :lol:

They have Iran option. Pakistan is bound to nothing if Afghan don't behave. We give them free pass and we can get it free in return and International law will give decision in our favour
No it is not like that. Landlock country hve special rights to hve a transit access to a sea port of there choice.
The reason you don't get a lot of decisions in your favour is you don't read international laws properly before acting.

Back
Top Bottom