What's new

Afghan companies reach out to Gujarat for joint ventures

Good for Pakistan more opportunity to infiltrate agents into INDIA :pakistan:

Afghanistan already has 3G while Pakistan has yet to get 3G lol.,
yea 3G only in Kabul for foreigners... and yea i know for Afghan Govt only Kabul is a city of Afghanistan :omghaha:

yea 3G only in Kabul for foreigners... and yea i know for Afghan Govt only Kabul is a city of Afghanistan :omghaha:
How you came to know this?? I will believe only if a Afghanis says so.
Btw you should be ashamed that even Afghanistan is ahead of you.

3G is available in all cities in Afghanistan, and by 2015 more than 50% of our population will have access to it.

And 4G is available in Kabul, Herat, Kandahar and Mazer-e-Sharif.

Afghans relate their Urdu speaking with India because of Bollywood not Pakistan and ISI agents don't talk they blow :D

Good good, soon Urdu will become official language of Afghanistan. Already most of you speak it :crazy_pilot:

Good good, soon Urdu will become official language of Afghanistan. Already most of you speak it :crazy_pilot:

Most of Afghans have the ability to talk in more than 3 languages, does that mean we put them all as our official language? plus Urdu is a child language of Farsi/Dari that's why it's way too easy for Afghans to learn it even from bollywood movies/songs.

Hilarious :D
You should join Afghanistan's got talent as a joker.

In that context everyone would be a joker to you expect Pakistanis? being hypocrite doesn't take you anywhere just look around and read what view everyone have on your innocent ISI agency apart from Pakistanis.

:D
Most of Afghans have the ability to talk in more than 3 languages, does that mean we put them all as our official language? plus Urdu is a child language of Farsi/Dari that's why it's way too easy for Afghans to learn it even from bollywood movies/songs.

I can't undersand sentence of dari/farsi. These are Iranic languages while urdu is indo-aryan. Afghanis learn urdu them from Pakistan and soon it will be official language of Afghanistan.

Indians has been watching bollywood since decades and they still speak in bhaya accent. You don't learn languages from watching movies.

:D

I can't undersand sentence of dari/farsi. These are Iranic languages while urdu is indo-aryan. Afghanis learn urdu them from Pakistan and soon it will be official language of Afghanistan.

Indians has been watching bollywood since decades and they still speak in bhaya accent. You don't learn languages from watching movies.

Ok genius, you know us better than ourselves :enjoy: It seems I am again encountered by a kid here; have you been to school in Pakistan? have you read your Urdu grammar text books? if not, do you know your national anthem? how much Urdu do you find in that? I earlier said being hypocrite doesn't take you guys anywhere.

A colonized national of a nation is telling me about official languages; language is identity and those who don't have one will attain other languages as their official language like 'English' in your country.

Ok genius, you know us better than ourselves :enjoy: It seems I am again encountered by a kid here; have you been to school in Pakistan? have you read your Urdu grammar text books? if not, do you know your national anthem? how much Urdu do you find in that? I earlier said being hypocrite doesn't take you guys anywhere.

A colonized national of a nation is telling me about official languages; language is identity and those who don't have one will attain other languages as their official language like 'English' in your country.
Even Urdu is an Indian language.Now get ready to hear his racist,ethinc,bhaiya,aryan garbage lol

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom