What's new

Afghan companies reach out to Gujarat for joint ventures

Your kind is just monkeys in Hindu scriptures, :D
Again you are giving Bhaiya logic Muslim Bhaiya.Those are Aryans whom we taught many things like building bridges e.t.c. see your avatar for further information Muslim Bhaiya.
Also these Aryans ruled and colonized Musllim Bhaiya's like you and taught you many things.Dont disrestpect them Muslim Bhaiya.
I am out of this thread for now but i will educate you further tommorrow Muslim BHaiya.Dont disrespect your ansectors from now on Muslim Bhaiya as i have told you the truth.

Also the map he posted of Gandhara turned out map of pashtun majority areas.

I know Gandhara was in Pakistan but also along Eastern Afghanistan. Although to say it was not in Punjab is funny because then you have to disregard Taxila which was one of its main cities.

LOL Mughals did not look like Mongols because they inter married with all those Rajput women, take a look at the pictures at Babur and you will see exactly who they were.

Anyone can be an elite member, I just found it funny you called him a peasant and then presented wrong info.
first my info is right and i stand by it.....regarding his behaviour.....u can very well see his exploits in this thread.
and about the cross with rajput women, i dont think babur (or even until akbar) or anybody looked like mongols (or had any similarity) and btw, i cant really find any of his pics signed by him.
thirdly , i apologize for the elite member remark. weak moments.
cheers.

What are you on about? :lol:

Can someone tell me what a bhaiya is supposed to be?
Bhaiyas are Pakistanis but you need not to get dissapointed as you are apure race Aryan who colonized Muslim Bhaiya's like Nurri Natt.See Nurri Natt's avatar for further info, :cheers:

i dunno where did u get this map ....but i have abetter one...clearer n with a better source
map-gandhara-3.jpg

Pashtun-dominated regions. What's Gandhara got to do with this map?

Again you are giving Bhaiya logic Muslim Bhaiya.Those are Aryans whom we taught many things like building bridges e.t.c. see your avatar for further information Muslim Bhaiya.
Also these Aryans ruled and colonized Musllim Bhaiya's like you and taught you many things.Dont disrestpect them Muslim Bhaiya.
I am out of this thread for now but i will educate you further tommorrow Muslim BHaiya.Dont disrespect your ansectors from now on Muslim Bhaiya as i have told you the truth.

First bollywood and now even in Hindu holy book your kind is portrayed as monkeys :cry:

Pashtun-dominated regions. What's Gandhara got to do with this map?
mr natt was adamant that gandhara kingdom was in punjab ....so i showed him the map......
its another matter he chose to disagree.

first my info is right and i stand by it.....regarding his behaviour.....u can very well see his exploits in this thread.
and about the cross with rajput women, i dont think babur (or even until akbar) or anybody looked like mongols (or had any similarity) and btw, i cant really find any of his pics signed by him.
thirdly , i apologize for the elite member remark. weak moments.
cheers.

There was no photography at the time but many sculptures made of them which shows their mongoloid features, compare it to pics taken of the last descendants and you can see the difference after mixture.

28zafar4.jpg

Case in point this lady is a confirmed descendant of the Mughals, she looks like any other Indian.

well, thank u for pointing me out, but i still dont see mongoloid features in the pic.
although to support ur POV, i must admit that many ppl from ur NWFP and afghanistan and the rest of central asia have ppl with clear mongoloid features.
still, even if i agree to what u say, then y are thr no signs of mongoloid features in the present generation of mughals (or past ones). as u mite know , u can suppress genetic traits, but u cant banish them.
so for now, i wud rather stick to my point, until i get something irrefutable.
cheers

They are from this Mongol tribe- Barlas - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

well, thank u for pointing me out, but i still dont see mongoloid features in the pic.
although to support ur POV, i must admit that many ppl from ur NWFP and afghanistan and the rest of central asia have ppl with clear mongoloid features.
still, even if i agree to what u say, then y are thr no signs of mongoloid features in the present generation of mughals (or past ones). as u mite know , u can suppress genetic traits, but u cant banish them.
so for now, i wud rather stick to my point, until i get something irrefutable.
cheers

bhag mc

Abhe idiot, your point doesnt make any sense. Even after my blood you are still dumb as monkey. In Afghanistan yes there are mongloid people who are again thanks to Mongols. In Pakistan there isnt any mongloid people a part from Hazaras who live in Balochistan and not NWFP, they migrated from Afghanistan.

Hazaras are decendents of Mongols. And Mughal mean Mongol.

Babur ancestry:

"He was a direct descendant of Timur, from the Barlas clan, through his father, and a descendant also of Genghis Khan through his mother."

mr natt was adamant that gandhara kingdom was in punjab ....so i showed him the map......
its another matter he chose to disagree.

Taxila served as Gandhara's capital; and it's located in Punjab. Gandhara falls somewhere in between modern Punjab and KPK.

Taxila served as Gandhara's capital; and it's located in Punjab. Gandhara falls somewhere in between modern Punjab and KPK.

No it falls in Kabul bacause dumb half-monkey think so, and nothing is gona change his opinion. I take full responsibility of his behavior.

Last time i checked Dari/Farsi was language of Iran. :D

Not Dari, and Farsi have it's branches in Afghanistan and Tajikistan too.

LOL not true every Afghan I have met who can speak Urdu openly say they learned it in Pakistan.

Yes Afghans living out of KP in other provinces of Pakistan learned it when they merged with the local community. But majority of Afghans who lives in Afghanistan or other continents learned Urdu from Bollywood movies.

Last edited:
Not Dari, and Farsi have it's branches in Afghanistan and Tajikistan too.

Yes Afghans living out of KP in other provinces of Pakistan learned it when they merged with the local community. But majority of Afghans who lives in Afghanistan or other continents learned Urdu from Bollywood movies.

Bro Dari is middle Persian, meanwhile Farsi is modern Persian. Farsi spoken by Tajiks is more similar to one spoken by Iranians whereas Dari uses some older vocab that is no longer used in other Persian speaking regions.

Idk about that but I will take your word for it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom