Afghan companies reach out to Gujarat for joint ventures

baajey

Reaction score
Country
India
Afghan companies reach out to Gujarat for joint ventures
5778683.cms

hand.jpg

Ahmedabad-based Global Network, an international trade advisory firm paid a visit to Afghanistan in February this year and met the government and business community in this regard.
Chitra Unnithan, TNN | Apr 17, 2014, 10.08PM IST
AHMEDABAD: Gujarat's companies are likely to help improve Afghanistan's economy by entering into joint ventures with them. As Afghanistan moves towards democracy and the country prepares to stand on its own feet, Afghan companies are seeking partnership from Gujarat's companies to set up industries in Afghanistan.

Afghan companies are keen to set up industries in building materials, equipment and are interested in collaborating with companies from Gujarat for executing projects such as like housing, road construction, schools, hospitals and other infrastructure in Afghanistan.......Read more
:cheers:
Afghan companies reach out to Gujarat for joint ventures - The Times of India

Gujarat companies?

we are talking about individual Indian states reaching out to various countries now? that's something new.

Gujarat companies?

we are talking about individual Indian states reaching out to various countries now? that's something new.
No, that would be beyond the mandate of state governments - only the central govt can engage in foreign relations and diplomacy.

What is happening is that private companies based in Gujarat are reaching out to Afghanistan. ToI highlighted the "Gujarat" aspect for obvious reasons. If it was a company from Karnataka or MP, I doubt that the state name would have made it to the title.

first of all, it doesnt matter whether the companies are from gujarat or nagaland, as long as the ordinary street ppl of afghanistan are benifitted. Then comes the priority for the profits from the investor companies ( no profits, no further investment).
For the insecure lot such as @Umair Nawaz , dont worry , with the increase in business in afghanistan, ur fren china will sniff itself in and i hope eventually pakistani companies also start working with the indians n the chinese towards a common goal (considering that the pakistanis want a stable n prosperous afghanistan).
Our culture owes a lot to the afghans , from gandhara to mughals, its time we help them get back to their feet.

No, that would be beyond the mandate of state governments - only the central govt can engage in foreign relations and diplomacy.

What is happening is that private companies based in Gujarat are reaching out to Afghanistan. ToI highlighted the "Gujarat" aspect for obvious reasons. If it was a company from Karnataka or MP, I doubt that the state name would have made it to the title.

I did some research on it, it seems that Narendra Modi is thinking of something called economic policy that favors Indian states to approach foreign countries on their own accord independent of the center and tie up with them for economic purposes.

first of all, it doesnt matter whether the companies are from gujarat or nagaland, as long as the ordinary street ppl of afghanistan are benifitted. Then comes the priority for the profits from the investor companies ( no profits, no further investment).
For the insecure lot such as @Umair Nawaz , dont worry , with the increase in business in afghanistan, ur fren china will sniff itself in and i hope eventually pakistani companies also start working with the indians n the chinese towards a common goal (considering that the pakistanis want a stable n prosperous afghanistan).
Our culture owes a lot to the afghans , from gandhara to mughals, its time we help them get back to their feet.
Whatever dude but always remember its our backyard! U will be forced to play by our rules there.

Whatever dude but always remember its our backyard! U will be forced to play by our rules there.
agree a million times, but why should we make the lives of millions of ppl miserable so that we can play big boy games ???

Threats coming from a psychical inferior man, can not be taken seriously.

How are you ruling my country?

And are you really the sole super power in the region? I guess you miss spelled, and you meant "sole supa pawar"

Shupar power ki bathi gul hai...I mean the power's missing in the super power.

Soon you will get who is insecure behind "hindukush" :D

I hear that TTP, AT and Haqqanis have joined hands - time to rename the mountain as Pakikhush I guess..

I hear that TTP, AT and Haqqanis have joined hands - time to rename the mountain as Pakikhush I guess..

you can jump up and down, but the reallity won't change, It was "hindu kush", it is "hindukush" and it will be "hindukush", afghan taliban and Haqqanis won't join TTP, these are rumors only. But even if they join hand they gonna kill hindu in afghanistan like rats, just wait littel bit, you guys gonna tatste your own medecines :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom