What's new

Afghan companies reach out to Gujarat for joint ventures

Pakistanis are low in confidence .. I have met a guy who changed his named to james Washington..lol.. lot of them claim to be from jallundhar. lol

Lol, are you sure he wasn't just a Christian?
This phenomenon is seen with Sikhs as well actually; this one guy called Michael Singh from my high school :lol:

EDIT: How did you meet a Pakistani called James Washington when you live in India? o_O
Unless you don't..

lol at being urdu Indian language.
Yeah Urdu is an Indian language and not a Bhaiya language which you Pakistanis speak.No matter how harder you try but the fact of the matter is your Bhaiyaed accent reveals your true identity.

Ok genius, you know us better than ourselves :enjoy: It seems I am again encountered by a kid here; have you been to school in Pakistan? have you read your Urdu grammar text books? if not, do you know your national anthem? how much Urdu do you find in that? I earlier said being hypocrite doesn't take you guys anywhere.

A colonized national of a nation is telling me about official languages; language is identity and those who don't have one will attain other languages as their official language like 'English' in your country.

Last time i checked Dari/Farsi was language of Iran. :D

Yeah Urdu is an Indian language and not a Bhaiya language which you Pakistanis speak.No matter how harder you try but the fact of the matter is your Bhaiyaed accent reveals your true identity.

Only hindus have that accent, neither they can speak urdu properly no can write it. Calling urdu Indian language is just hilarious. It was developed by muslim invaders. Thats why hindi is so ugly to the ears, not even bollywood use it. :haha:

Only hindus have that accent, neither they can speak urdu properly no can write it. Calling urdu Indian language is just hilarious. It was developed by muslim invaders. Thats why hindi is so ugly to the ears, not even bollywood use it. :haha:
Bhaiyas(ansectors of Aryans who taught you basic things) llike you speak Bhaiyaed accent and thinks that pure Indians are not speaking in the right way.Apply some brain Muslim Bhaiya and dont give Bhaiya logic here.

Hmmm cause of concern this......
Why are you getting butt-hurt when Afghans want development? You think only you deserve the good life?

Pakistan must help Afghanistan develop too. For far too long have the Afghans been denied the fruits of growth and progress.

Bhaiyas(ansectors of Aryans who taught you basic things) llike you speak Bhaiyaed accent and thinks that pure Indians are not speaking in the right way.Apply some brain Muslim Bhaiya and dont give Bhaiya logic here.

You are not getting with, hinduvadi logic has shut your brain. Bollywood only uses bhaiya accent when it want to portray some gunda charater, poor, uneducated which is embarrassing for pure Indians like you. To you even Indian English accent sound pure. :D

You are not getting with, hinduvadi logic has shut your brain. Bollywood only uses bhaiya accent when it want to portray some gunda charater, poor, uneducated which is embarrassing for pure Indians like you. To you even Indian English accent sound pure. :D
Nobody watches boollywood in India except some of your Bhaiyas who are living in India and all the Bhaiyas like you who are living in Pakistan(which constitutes 98% of the population).2% are those Aryans who colonized and civilized you.Muslim BHiaya see your avatar for further info.
Aryans are pure race just like Indians and we taught them many thigs when they came here and in return they colonized you and taught BNhaiyas like you basic things thats why you are able to use computer and disrespect your own ansectors.
Give respect to your ansectors i.e. Aryans and pure race Indians Muslim Bhaiya.

Afghans relate their Urdu speaking with India because of Bollywood not Pakistan and ISI agents don't talk they blow :D

LOL not true every Afghan I have met who can speak Urdu openly say they learned it in Pakistan.

Nobody watches boollywood in India except some of your Bhaiyas who are living in India and all the Bhaiyas like you who are living in Pakistan(which constitutes 98% of the population).2% are those Aryans who colonized and civilized you.Muslim BHiaya see your avatar for further info.
Aryans are pure race just like Indians and we taught them many thigs when they came here and in return they colonized you and taught BNhaiyas like you basic things thats why you are able to use computer and disrespect your own ansectors.

Your a** is burning, :D happen when pure Indians are portrayed as crimanls in bollywood

LOL not true every Afghan I have met who can speak Urdu openly say they learned it in Pakistan.

No they learned it from watching bollywood movies on sattelite tv :rofl:

3G is available in all cities in Afghanistan, and by 2015 more than 50% of our population will have access to it.

And 4G is available in Kabul, Herat, Kandahar and Mazer-e-Sharif.

This is good news for Afghanistan. :tup:

Do not make fun of Nuri's avatar those are your Lord Ram's soldiers. :toast_sign:

Also revisionist history in your post is laughable.

i dunno where did u get this map ....but i have abetter one...clearer n with a better source
map-gandhara-3.jpg

Gandhara / Ghandhara

so the day when KPK n Azad Kashmir is included in punjab....then tell me....

and about mughals (n not mongols....this mistake is often done by peasants)
Mughal tribe - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Mughal Empire - 1526-1857

His map is also found in the link you provided lol, your so called "better source". Mughal is the Farsi transliteration of Mongol, the only peasant here is apparently you. :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom