What's new

Afghan companies reach out to Gujarat for joint ventures

Your a** is burning, :D happen when pure Indians are portrayed as crimanls in bollywood
Yeah mostly a small part of population of Bhaiya's that exist in India (whose ansectors are in Pakistan actually) is shown as criminals in Bollywood.Why pure Indians a** will be on fire.Dont give Bhaiya logic please.
98% of Muslim Bhaiyas like you get hurt becasue there brothers are shown in bad light but Bhaiya's like you cant do anything because you uncapable Bhaiya's are not able to make up there own industry in Bhaiyaed Pakistan and are forced to watch bollywood thus.
2% aryans also watch bollywood who are our brothers and are grateful that we taught them many things.Give respect tto them Muslum Bhaiya.

Most of Afghans have the ability to talk in more than 3 languages, does that mean we put them all as our official language? plus Urdu is a child language of Farsi/Dari that's why it's way too easy for Afghans to learn it even from bollywood movies/songs.

Wrong lol. Urdu is a purely South Asian language used by the Muslims of South Asia which evolved from Hindustani by absorbing loan words from Arabic and Farsi, that does not make it a language descended from Farsi lol.

Hindi also evolved from Hindustani later and was sanskritized at a later date by the Hindus.

Do not make fun of Nuri's avatar those are your Lord Ram's soldiers. :toast_sign:

Also revisionist history in your post is laughable.
Dont get hurt Aryan brother,its good that you ran away to America otherwise these Bhaiyas would have converted you to Bhaiya.You are a pure race i.e. Aryan save yourself from Bhaiya's.You are a very tiny minority anyway so you wont last much.You should \migrate to your ansectors land i.e. Indians wh;;o taught you many things or get Bhaiyaed living in Pakistan.

Yeah mostly a small part of population of Bhaiya's that exist in India (whose ansectors are in Pakistan actually) is shown as criminals in Bollywood.Why pure Indians a** will be on fire.Dont give Bhaiya logic please.
98% of Muslim Bhaiyas like you get hurt becasue there brothers are shown in bad light but Bhaiya's like you cant do anything because you uncapable Bhaiya's are not able to make up there own industry in Bhaiyaed Pakistan and are forced to watch bollywood thus.
2% aryans also watch bollywood who are our brothers and are grateful that we taught them many things.Give respect tto them Muslum Bhaiya.

I just wish bollywood start hiring pure Indians like you, otherwise you guys will always live in shadow of your masters :D

Dont get hurt Aryan brother,its good that you ran away to America otherwise these Bhaiyas would have converted you to Bhaiya.You are a pure race i.e. Aryan save yourself from Bhaiya's.You are a very tiny minority anyway so you wont last much.You should \migrate to your ansectors land i.e. Indians wh;;o taught you many things or get Bhaiyaed living in Pakistan.

No such thing as Aryan race in the subcontinent LOL. Bhaiyas are in Bharat you should stop insulting your country men.

Tell that to @jatt+gutts he makes you sikhs look bad with his stupid comments.

Sikhs are world famous for using western names.

Do not make fun of Nuri's avatar those are your Lord Ram's soldiers. :toast_sign:

Also revisionist history in your post is laughable.

In my avatar these are pure Indians, they helped build Bridge so ram can cross over to Sri Lanka. :pakistan:

I just wish bollywood start hiring pure Indians like you, otherwise you guys will always live in shadow of your masters :D
We are the masters Muslim Bhaiya.Sometimes we make Bhaiya heroes of some crappy films so that they remain happy and remain slaves of us 98% pure Indian race.
Muslim Bhaiya 2% Aryans are ruling you 98% Muslim Bhaiya's like you.Have some shame Bhaiya and do smoething for it instead of disrespecting your ansectors i.e. pure Indians.

His map is also found in the link you provided lol, your so called "better source". Mughal is the Farsi transliteration of Mongol, the only peasant here is apparently you. :lol:
he didnt provide any link.....
whether its transliteration or translation or any other trans , mughals weren't mongols. proof - mughals didnt look anything like mongols, who have mongoloid features.
i know he is your fellow countryman, and maybe thats y u are supporting his POV. u saw the 'peasant' remark, but conveniently missed out his offensive remarks towards me.....good going
and i guess thats how u deserve to be called an"elite member".

whether its transliteration or translation or any other trans , mughals weren't mongols. proof - mughals didnt look anything like mongols, who have mongoloid features.
i know he is your fellow countryman, and maybe thats y u are supporting his POV. u saw the 'peasant' remark, but conveniently missed out his offensive remarks towards me.....good going

LOL Mughals did not look like Mongols because they inter married with all those Rajput women, take a look at the pictures at Babur and you will see exactly who they were.

Anyone can be an elite member, I just found it funny you called him a peasant and then presented wrong info.

We are the masters Muslim Bhaiya.Sometimes we make Bhaiya heroes of some crappy films so that they remain happy and remain slaves of us 98% pure Indian race.
Muslim Bhaiya 2% Aryans are ruling you 98% Muslim Bhaiya's like you.Have some shame Bhaiya and do smoething for it instead of disrespecting your ansectors i.e. pure Indians.

Your kind is just monkeys in Hindu scriptures, :D

And how did Mughals look like? lol Are you going to post picture of late Mughal when its clear hindu Rajput woman blood dilluted Mughals mongloid feature. Only idiot will say Mughal doesn't mean Mongol. :lol:

Nobody watches boollywood in India except some of your Bhaiyas who are living in India and all the Bhaiyas like you who are living in Pakistan(which constitutes 98% of the population).2% are those Aryans who colonized and civilized you.Muslim BHiaya see your avatar for further info.
Aryans are pure race just like Indians and we taught them many thigs when they came here and in return they colonized you and taught BNhaiyas like you basic things thats why you are able to use computer and disrespect your own ansectors.
Give respect to your ansectors i.e. Aryans and pure race Indians Muslim Bhaiya.

What are you on about? :lol:

Can someone tell me what a bhaiya is supposed to be?

LOL Mughals did not look like Mongols because they inter married with all those Rajput women, take a look at the pictures at Babur and you will see exactly who they were.

Anyone can be an elite member, I just found it funny you called him a peasant and then presented wrong info.

Also the map he posted of Gandhara turned out map of pashtun majority areas.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom