What's new

Adnan Sami told to leave India

Except trash like Veena and Adnan nobody has tried to stay in India or tried to blend in there. The fact is India just a place to earn some money. After all it is a market of a billion plus idiots.

They have a different motive. Money can be earned anywhere.

They have a different motive. Money can be earned anywhere.

You may be right. However I won't oppose them working in India. They got to talent. They can exhibit anywhere. Unless they try to stay there like Veena and Adnan.

Lol grow up. You Indians are turning more moronic with every passing day.

Yup! Really mature for someone to call for a nuke strike sitting in front of a PC for some one taking a dump

Adnan sami,Veena Malik, Zafar Ali, Sara Loren. You stupid Pakistanis don't you know you will never be welcomed in india. No matter how much you suck up to them. If a person like Shahrukh khan can't be accepted in india what makes you think you can??
india is a country for indic people and hindus only the vast majority of indians here made it clear.

Shahrukh Khan is not accepted in India??? I thought he became a mega star being in India itself, which has a Hindu Majority...

Shahrukh Khan is not accepted in India??? I thought he became a mega star being in India itself, which has a Hindu Majority...

Despite being a Mega star and a big contributer to india,He still feels uncomfortable in india and faces backlash from your politicians . Heck even some indian members here resent him and want him out of india.

If you can't give me a straight answer.Don't insult me either. What I said is a fact. Deal with it.

What Idiotic Fact I should deal with...???...Shahrukh Khan is super star in Indian cinema today ...You or PAKISTAN did not made him Super Star ...This is more then enough to screw-up your fact... Try to talk some sense...And Mind it INDIA is 80% Hindu Majority Country.

What Idiotic Fact I should deal with...???...Shahrukh Khan is super star in Indian cinema today ...You or PAKISTAN did not made him Super Star ...This is more then enough to screw-up your fact... Try to talk some sense...And Mind it INDIA is 80% Hindu Majority Country.

:omghaha: I don't think you read my post#66. It has the answer to your questions.

but when they cross the LOC border to settle in India you people start crying, they are only going there for jobs :)
And they do their jobs quite well as target practice.

Despite being a Mega star and a big contributer to india,He still feels uncomfortable in india and faces backlash from your politicians . Heck even some indian members here resent him and want him out of india.

Did he say he feels uncomfortable in India just because some small time stupid political party issues some statement ....aray stones have been thrown at Amitab Batchan's house by some again small stupid political party.....now judge yourSelf.

Did he say he feels uncomfortable in India just because some small time stupid political party issues some statement ....aray stones have been thrown at Amitab Batchan's house by some again small stupid political party.....now judge yourSelf.

Don waste your time for this DUMBO.

I am just repeating what your countrymen said here.I wonder why you don't respond or disagree with them when they say it??

As far as I know more than 90% of Indians say India is as much for Hindus as for Muslim,Sikhs and Christians. Most of us take pride in the secular characteristic of country.

As on the other 10%, they are mature and free to express their opinion.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom