What's new

Adnan Sami told to leave India

Let him live in India we certainly don't want him in Pakistan.

Adnan sami. low life person, he is indian citizens and true to their origins have sold his religion,respect,integrety for few losy rupees !!! keep this trash in India !!!!

Adnan sami,Veena Malik, Zafar Ali, Sara Loren. You stupid Pakistanis don't you know you will never be welcomed in india. No matter how much you suck up to them. If a person like Shahrukh khan can't be accepted in india what makes you think you can??
india is a country for indic people and hindus only the vast majority of indians here made it clear.

You are a BORN BURBAK.

Ara mera Bhai...U guys can keep veena for good !!! she is nothing more than HERA MUNDI S....T !!!! Rakhi sawat !! ummmmm !!!

But for many security, jobs, opportunities, growth, freedom and life are more important than toilets. You are an exception.

Arre Bhai, he is having loose motion since Birth...Pet Kharab hai uska....:cheesy:

Ara mera Bhai...U guys can keep veena for good !!! she is nothing more than HERA MUNDI S....T !!!! Rakhi sawat !! ummmmm !!!

Men usually dreams of Nymphos, but when they meet one actually, they run a mile away from her...She is that type...who wants to keep her?

::lol: Remember the rivers that go Pakistan comes from India. We defecate in open and you drink that water. So get off your high horses.

we have been doing it for years, now go press the enter button on your keyboard lets see those nukes fly.

Lol grow up. You Indians are turning more moronic with every passing day.

Not to mention they are all third grade trash rejected artists in Pakistan. We throw our trash and some people pick it up and brag about it:)

I am not sure about how good or how bad these artists are but I know 1 thing for sure they are F**kin stupid for thinking they will blend in india.

I think ***** are washed daily through the flows to west. Now what you gonna do ?

Do the chinese allow ur " *****" in tibet or are your ***** even safe in IOK mountains where few tributaries flow... frm getting screwed! go pollute ur ganges... its already the most toxic,polluted river in the world...(just like ur country)... frm corpses to sewer flowing into it.

::lol: Remember the rivers that go Pakistan comes from India. We defecate in open and you drink that water. So get off your high horses.

That is what my experience is: Veena Malik, Zafar Ali, Sara Loren,Somy Ali,Meesha Shafi,...etc...these guys and gals come to India and don't take any name of leaving :undecided:. I hope you recognize them as Pakistanis. There are also many ordinary Pakistanis that visit their relatives in India or come as sport visitors and are totally non traceable.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q=Pakistanis&meta=#hl=en&q=pakistanis+missing+in+india

And as a TT you must know that PDF is not the correct place to take such a poll. Just imagine a Pakistani member says that openly here.

Leaving Veena Malik all the artists you mentioned live in Pakistan. India is a place for them to earn a few extra bucks. Nothing else. Meesha Shafi is working in a Pakistani movie with anti India plot. Atif Aslam has sung in dozens of Indian movies but also participates in Paksitani army shows and events.

The fact they go to India to earn some money. And you morons pay them for there talent. Nothing to brag about in there.

I am not sure about how good or how bad these artists are but I know 1 thing for sure they are F**kin stupid for thinking they will blend in india.

Except trash like Veena and Adnan nobody has tried to stay in India or tried to blend in there. The fact is India just a place to earn some money. After all it is a market of a billion plus idiots.

Back
Top Bottom