What's new

Lawyer and activist Jibran Nasir picked up in Karachi: wife

Jibran was a balanced reporter.

Why did the duffers abduct him?
Abducting Jibran would invite scoldings from the media and showbiz community.

Another one of those fumbles by the establishment.

Whatever the case, liberals are coming out of the woods to protest for him. They just found out that there is fascism in this country.

No feeling for Jibran, Aurat March, Kirmani, Haqqani etc types. Let them go. I fear it to be another Taha Siddiqui immigration stunt. They don't speak a single word over real issues. They are only concerned whenever their kind is feeling threatened.
But on the flip side. The fire has started to reach all these types that were quietly relishing what was happening to common Pakistanis over the last year.

But on the flip side. The fire has started to reach all these types that were quietly relishing what was happening to common Pakistanis over the last year.

Therefore, I wouldn't count them some voices for the purpose that Pakistanis will sacrifice anytime given. These opportunists are only out crying when one of their own toad is allegedly disappeared. These hypocrites maintained silence over genuine issues. They are the real cult in Pakistan. To me, these double faced people are the most closest & immediate danger to Pakistan. Then comes the terrorists, external proxies etc etc.

Ab 2 saal baad Zia 2.0 ka interview aye ga that some overzealous Major in ISI Karachi picked up Jibran Nasir kyunkay usay ghussa agaya tha.

For the uninitiated, please read Bajwa's interview where he discussed Maryam's door being broken in Karachi.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom