What's new

Adnan Sami told to leave India

What bull$hit.

No one in their right mind, not even Somalians would want to migrate to Hindostan.
India is a disgusting 4th world $hithole, ok? Get a life and get off your high horse.

You've nailed It!!
I pary to god that all right minded people like you stay in Pakistan forever :laughcry:

i told it thousand times.

Liked the South Indian people for their down to earth , learnt enough tamil to talk to them since they dont like to speak hindi.

Cast differences are still there and have seen that while dining in local resturants.

Liked the temples alot well maintained and good tourist sposts. Loved the art of carving in these temples.

Also liked the going back to womb concept of temple architecture. found chinese products being sold in markets .

Found Dehli walis buying second hand cloths in Chennai and trying to look elite and behave as if the are from Mars.

Liked the banao singhar of south indian women .

phewww many more but just to remind found Marian beach as dirrty as any subcontinent area .

MNS is acting like a big fool. it has nothing to do with visa things.

What is banao singhar ??

And It is Marina Beach not marian .

Given a chance most Pakistanis would like to settle in India. Whom are you fooling guys.:coffee:

your definition of "most" is more or less than combined IQ of our politicians

his songs are good. let him be.

Yeah but let him get a visa to do that! Otherwise he is just an "Illegal Alien" by definition.
And BTW, it was the Special Branch of the Mumbai Police (which deals with visa matters) that had summoned Adnan to their HQ for questioning since his visa was lapsed and invalid.

IF you are not a citizen of the country and your visa expires... you have to go...

Whats the big deal...

He can stay here if his visa gets extended...

The MNS Film Wing chief Amey Khopkar called Sami, 44, to the party office in the afternoon and spoke to him for over an hour.

“We summoned him after getting complaints from various quarters that his visa had expired on October 6 and that he was staying in India illegally,” Khopkar said soon after the meeting.

At the meeting, Sami said the renewal process of his visa was currently underway.

We hope that he leaves the country immediately and returns only after his visa has been renewed,” Khopkar said.

Sami’s visa expiry issue came to the fore during the hearing of his ongoing divorce-cum-property case against his former second wife Sabah Galadari in a Mumbai court last week.

At that time, Sami – who has been living and working in India for 14 years – said that his visa had been regularly renewed and the last renewal was for the period from September 26, 2012 to October 6.

Sami, born in 1969 in London to a former Pakistani diplomat, Arshad Sami Khan and Indian mother Naureen Khan, informed the court that the process to renew his visa was currently underway.

He sings and composes music for many albums in English and Hindi, as well as doing playback singing in Bollywood. .... Adnan Sami told to leave India | Al-Rasub

In reality I am not concerned with indian politics as long as they keep Pakistan outta it. Now why did I give an example about Srk, because I was trying to make a point which was directed at stupid pakistanis.

What is SRK go to do with your point and as a matter to the topic of this discussion...

What is SRK go to do with your point and as a matter to the topic of this discussion...

I already went over that couple of times and I'm tired and don't feel like posting in this thread anymore.

Where do you get your stats from?

The inescable fact is that online here Indian Muslims get caught in the crossfire between Indians and Pakistanis. Because you call us all Hindus, and we react to you (more justifiably) as Muslims.

Except you, I don't think there is a single non-Muslim Pakistani here. While there are tons of non-Hindu Indians here.

One can take another's identity but that does not make it theirs.

Adnan Sami gets three-month visa extension

Pakistani singer-composer Adnan Sami, whose Indian visa expired last week, has been granted a three-month extension by the Ministry of Home Affairs, a senior police official said today.

"Adnan was granted three months extension by MHA from October 6, the date when his visa has expired," Deputy Police Commissioner (Special Branch) Sanjay Shintre told PTI.

Shintre's office today received a fax from the MHA, informing about the three-month visa extension to the singer, said another officer.

44-year-old Sami, who has made India his second home for the past several years, was issued notice on Tuesday by the Mumbai police, which sought explanation from him for overstaying after his visa expired, and efforts being made by him for renewal of the visa within a week.

His last visa was valid from September 26, 2012 to October 6, 2013.

After the notice, the London-born singer informed the city police in writing that he had already moved an application before the department concerned of the MHA for visa extension.

On the day when Mumbai police sent him the notice, the singer, in a statement released to media, said, "As per standard rules, I had made an application for extension of my visa to the concerned department of the Ministry of Home Affairs in New Delhi on September 14 as they are the only authority to issue all visa extensions. This is a standard procedure that is followed by all foreigners and I have been following it for the past 14 years. Hence this year is no different."

"Until the visa extension is granted by the MHA in New Delhi, I have to be in India as I cannot leave. The length of the process of granting visa extensions is at the direction of the MHA issuing department," he said.

The singer had also met MNS Chitrapat Karmachari Sena leader Amey Khopkar last Saturday seeking their cooperation on the matter.

"Sami met us at our office seeking our cooperation. We told him to leave the country as his visa has expired," Khopkar had said.

Adnan Sami gets three-month visa extension | Business Standard

Back
Top Bottom