What's new

Hindu Extremists Warn Against Releasing ‘The Legend Of Maula Jatt’ In India

FOOLS_NIGHTMARE

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom

'Fawad Khan's fans, traitors, may very well go to Pakistan', says Raj Thackeray's follower​

1670701358996.png

Indian hardline leader Ameya Khopkar has threatened to disallow the release of Pakistani film Maula Jatt in India.

“There are plans to release Pakistani actor Fawad Khan’s Pakistani film ‘The Legend of Maula Jatt’ in India,” Khopkar said on his official twitter handle.

“It is most infuriating that an Indian company is leading this plan. Following Raj Saheb’s orders we will not let this film release anywhere in India,” he added.

Khopkar, a follower of Maharashtra Navnirman Sena chief Raj Thackeray, then labeled Fawad Khan’s fans as traitors, saying they may as well go to Pakistan to watch the film.

Rumours are rife about the possible release of the film in India and it may hit the theatres on December 23. There has not been, however, any official confirmation in this regard so far.

"Saaaaar. No Pakistaaani films and actors in Hindustaaaaaan!!!"

Does Pakistan allow Indian Films?

Why should anybody complain?

btw, youtube channels of Arzoo Kazmi, Qamar Cheema, Fakar Yousafzai etc. have pretty good viewership in Hindustaan.

Moreover, Pakistani youtubers are earning millions of rupees using Indian content on their reaction videos.

Does Pakistan allow Indian Films?

Why should anybody complain?

btw, youtube channels of Arzoo Kazmi, Qamar Cheema, Fakar Yousafzai etc. have pretty good viewership in Hindustaan.

Moreover, Pakistani youtubers are earning millions of rupees using Indian content on their reaction videos.

Sem2sem has hit unemployed Pakistani youth hard.

Never seen so much muslim made content on how glorious our sanatan dharm is.

Tell me you got dumped by an uneducated Indian man , without telling me you got dumped by an uneducated Indian man .... 8-)

Same sentence in every thread..... Boy, did he hurt you that bad?

Tell me you got dumped by an uneducated Indian man , without telling me you got dumped by an uneducated Indian man .... 8-)

Same sentence in every thread..... Boy, did he hurt you that bad?

Good to see I got on your nerves.

Shouldn't you be hunting Indian Muslims consuming beef?

They generally make reaction videos or create content by getting Pakistani public reactions on Indian videos or India news.

Pajeets are triggered by a Pak movie LOL Insecure rats.

They generally make reaction videos or create content by getting Pakistani public reactions on Indian videos or India news.

That's one format. The other is two reasonably fair pretty girls gushing about everything Indian. It's cringe and pathetic, but it's a bit like roadkill. You cannot tear your eyes away.

Good to see I got on your nerves.

Shouldn't you be hunting Indian Muslims consuming beef?

We welcome Muslim tourists who eat beef. We let Indian Muslims support Pakistan.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom