What's new

Adnan Sami told to leave India

Given a chance most Pakistanis would like to settle in India. Whom are you fooling guys.:coffee:

I think those Pakistanis only exist in your fantasy LALA :and. Open a poll on PDF and find out how many Pakistanis want to settle in India?

Though I support deportation of illegals in India, who gave MNS the right to do the work of the immigration department. If they know of any illegal aliens in India, they should report him/her to the concerned authorities and not take the matter into their own hands.

I think those Pakistanis only exist in your fantasy LALA :and. Open a poll on PDF and find out how many Pakistanis want to settle in India?

That is what my experience is: Veena Malik, Zafar Ali, Sara Loren,Somy Ali,Meesha Shafi,...etc...these guys and gals come to India and don't take any name of leaving :undecided:. I hope you recognize them as Pakistanis. There are also many ordinary Pakistanis that visit their relatives in India or come as sport visitors and are totally non traceable.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q=Pakistanis&meta=#hl=en&q=pakistanis+missing+in+india

And as a TT you must know that PDF is not the correct place to take such a poll. Just imagine a Pakistani member says that openly here.

Someone tell Adnan Sami that he's no longer welcome in Pakistan. Maybe he could try temporary residence in Afghanistan or Canada.

Adnan sami,Veena Malik, Zafar Ali, Sara Loren. You stupid Pakistanis don't you know you will never be welcomed in india. No matter how much you suck up to them. If a person like Shahrukh khan can't be accepted in india what makes you think you can??
india is a country for indic people and hindus only the vast majority of indians here made it clear.

Adnan sami,Veena Malik, Zafar Ali, Sara Loren. You stupid Pakistanis don't you know you will never be welcomed in india. No matter how much you suck up to them. If a person like Shahrukh khan can't be accepted in india what makes you think you can??
india is a country for indic people and hindus only the vast majority of indians here made it clear.

You are wrong. India is as Hindu as Muslim or as Sikh as Christian. In short majority of Indians give a hoot about religion.

That is what my experience is: Veena Malik, Zafar Ali, Sara Loren,Somy Ali,Meesha Shafi,...etc...these guys and gals come to India and don't take any name of leaving :undecided:. I hope you recognize them as Pakistanis. There are also many ordinary Pakistanis that visit their relatives in India or come as sport visitors and are totally non traceable.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q=Pakistanis&meta=#hl=en&q=pakistanis+missing+in+india

And as a TT you must know that PDF is not the correct place to take such a poll. Just imagine a Pakistani member says that openly here.

Height of stupidity ... these people live in Pakistan.. as for "missing" moron read again...:

Disparity in lists: 99 Pakistani prisoners 'missing' in India –

BBC News - Searching for missing Pakistani soldiers in Indian jails

etc etc...

Nobody wants to live in a ... like india... people who think of moving abroad think abt UAE,EU or USA not bharat.,, dodo!

Who on earth is the MNS to ' call' someone to their party office and discuss legal issues.

These are beyond their purview - Pre election stunts.

You are wrong. India is as Hindu as Muslim or as Sikh as Christian. In short majority of Indians give a hoot about religion.

I am just repeating what your countrymen said here.I wonder why you don't respond or disagree with them when they say it??

MNS do look like goans to me, they have no business asking him to leave if GOI has no issues. I think they did not got some favors from him. This is one way how MNS keeps people under theit control. I hate this attitude and lot many share. Indian media is dramtizing it and people fall for it. Has anyone thrown him out? NO. Is there any threat to him? NO. It is MNS talk.

The day you guys defecate in our rivers is the day Pakistan will nuke the **** out of Bharat.

I think ***** are washed daily through the flows to west. Now what you gonna do ?

Not to mention they are all third grade trash rejected artists in Pakistan. We throw our trash and some people pick it up and brag about it:)

The MNS Film Wing chief Amey Khopkar called Sami, 44, to the party office in the afternoon and spoke to him for over an hour.

“We summoned him after getting complaints from various quarters that his visa had expired on October 6 and that he was staying in India illegally,” Khopkar said soon after the meeting.

At the meeting, Sami said the renewal process of his visa was currently underway.

We hope that he leaves the country immediately and returns only after his visa has been renewed,” Khopkar said.

Sami’s visa expiry issue came to the fore during the hearing of his ongoing divorce-cum-property case against his former second wife Sabah Galadari in a Mumbai court last week.

At that time, Sami – who has been living and working in India for 14 years – said that his visa had been regularly renewed and the last renewal was for the period from September 26, 2012 to October 6.

Sami, born in 1969 in London to a former Pakistani diplomat, Arshad Sami Khan and Indian mother Naureen Khan, informed the court that the process to renew his visa was currently underway.

He sings and composes music for many albums in English and Hindi, as well as doing playback singing in Bollywood. .... Adnan Sami told to leave India | Al-Rasub

I believe Adnan Sami has applied for Indian Citizenship too....Don know how true it is...

Back
Top Bottom