What's new

Adil Raja mother abducted; Another blow below the belt

Don't worry.. Everything will be normal.. Pak has seen many uprisings like these.. Fauj will control Pak for eternity. No issue. There is no power on earth that can undo Pakistan. I mean physically, spiritually, mathematically, etc.
May 9 incident was orchestrated by ISI to crackdown and hold elections till Oct..

ye hui na baat..

Arshad Sharif ko bhari dupahri pell dia nairobi me

Imran Riaz is still missing

Adil Raja ki mom,sis ke saath ye

That is why Hassan Nisar, Rauf Klasra and Aftab IQbal have toed GHQ line

off late I am seeing Hassan Nisar appearing too much,
and saying things like ki Imran se ye galti ho gayi,
woh galti ho gayi...

Klasra is a complete sell off.. even his wife's job appointment is reportedly shady

May Allah give sabr to Major Adil Raja and courage to his family members
and give him strength to continue this struggle.

Man we are truly effed as a nation
We are at the bottom even below Afghanistan
At least they honour there mothers with dignity and self respect . What gain is it to torture a mother any mother just to get back at her offspring , it’s like some drug infused Mexican cartel punishment .

The countries gone .

I remember few years back here in England a chap was sent to jail for slapping he’s mother . The prisoners kicked the shit out of him , the warders kicked the shit out of him , he’s peas were pissed in as we’re he’s prison issue clothes .

Even hardened criminals the worse of the worst do not cros that line or imagine this let alone the authorities.

Yet some members on here PDF support encourage & applaud this behaviour from the Uncle Tom coon army .
One day you all will get your recompense you bastards

I’d like to say it but will be banned but

F u c k the. A * * ee , worst thing ever to happen to the subcontinent in history .

Violence isn't the solution. Adil Raja should also watch his tongue because without army, Pakistan can't survive from external threats. This is why i always believe in peaceful solution. Abduction will not be appreciated but basically they want him to remain silent. He is very aggressive and put blame of everything on establishment. There is no solution but to meet Pak army chief and tell him that PTI doesn't want further escalation and that they are ready to compromise. You can't win against establishment. There are many factors.

Imran khan should arrange a meeting and meet with army chief. That's it. Country is in turmoil. Everyone needs to calm down.

Violence isn't the solution. Adil Raja should also watch his tongue because without army, Pakistan can't survive from external threats. This is why i always believe in peaceful solution. Abduction will not be appreciated but basically they want him to remain silent. He is very aggressive and put blame of everything on establishment. There is no solution but to meet Pak army chief and tell him that PTI doesn't want further escalation and that they are ready to compromise. You can't win against establishment. There are many factors.

Imran khan should arrange a meeting and meet with army chief. That's it. Country is in turmoil. Everyone needs to calm down.

Unfortunately 100% fault belongs to army.

Unfortunately 100% fault belongs to army.
But now he can cry. i mean why he made videos each day and shame Pak army. He was part of pak army too. i mean he can cry as much as he can now. Establishment is a real deal. Nobody can touch them. they are invincible. Intelligence would probably release mother but it's a warning sign for adil raja and his big mouth. Just shut up. Let people live peacefully.

But now he can cry. i mean why he made videos each day and shame Pak army. He was part of pak army too. i mean he can cry as much as he can now. Establishment is a real deal. Nobody can touch them. they are invincible. Intelligence would probably release mother but it's a warning sign for adil raja and his big mouth. Just shut up. Let people live peacefully.

I think you need to realise the problem is bigger than Mr Raja and others.. the problem is the fate of 220M Pakistani has been held hostage by a rogue army.

think for 2 seconds.. look at the major negatives against Pakistan ie Globally

OBL
Al Qaida
Taliban
Terrorist attacks on India ( PS I do not consider attacks by Kashmir rebels on Indian army as terrorism )
Shia-sunni militant groups
MQM armed thugs

etc etc

all linked to Pakistan Army and these charges have not gone and are still sticking

now granted some people like you who love being slaves and that is fine.. I have seen clerks who do work for 20 years doing the same thing at the same salary never wanting to grow... but most want freedom , opportunity and to realise one's potential

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom