What's new

Generals Duffer Kyon Hein? | On The Psychology of Military Incompetence | Adil Raja Exclusive

Generals Duffer Kyon Hein? | On The Psychology of Military Incompetence | Adil Raja Exclusive​

Oh, he missed to call them Dangerous Duffers!!

The Psycho Analysis was just right, we need to know the psyche of them.
That burn of not having Psc. and addicted to the old syllabus to analyze modern trends, he is still sitting with old books :laugh: Poor guy just cant help but that burn is felt in his words

74750a7317c90ed61d60eae922e9c06f.jpg

Generals Duffer Kyon Hein? | On The Psychology of Military Incompetence | Adil Raja Exclusive​

Oh, he missed to call them Dangerous Duffers!!

The Psycho Analysis was just right, we need to know the psyche of them.
Chubby charlatan is at it again. Captain 420, eik baran bore ka kartoos chalon to kameskam eik charra nishaney per to lagaey ga.

Also he didn’t have a problem with military mindset when he joined and rose up the ranks of Major…?

Chubby charlatan is at it again. Captain 420, eik baran bore ka kartoos chalon to kameskam eik charra nishaney per to lagaey ga.

Also he didn’t have a problem with military mindset when he joined and rose up the ranks of Major…?

No doubts that Adil Raja is a charlatan jis ki achi dehari lag gayi hai aaj kal, but to your second point...us waqt kaun awaz oonchi karta hai?

5 LC's main say koi aik hoga, that's the proportion. Jawani main sab mulk ki khidmat, or passion for the military or technology, is kay liay atay hain. Baki yeh cheezain Major kay bad hi shuru hoti hain :P

Akhar main naukri to phir sab nay karni hai na sir jee, biwi bachon ko bhi palna hai.

I wouldn't quite call this hypocrisy, unless you suddenly turned anti fauj after retiring as a Lt Gen and didn't raise a voice in the CCC's or the formation commander conference or what have you.

No doubts that Adil Raja is a charlatan jis ki achi dehari lag gayi hai aaj kal, but to your second point...us waqt kaun awaz oonchi karta hai?

5 LC's main say koi aik hoga, that's the proportion. Jawani main sab mulk ki khidmat, or passion for the military or technology, is kay liay atay hain. Baki yeh cheezain Major kay bad hi shuru hoti hain :P

Akhar main naukri to phir sab nay karni hai na sir jee, biwi bachon ko bhi palna hai.

I wouldn't quite call this hypocrisy, unless you suddenly turned anti fauj after retiring as a Lt Gen and didn't raise a voice in the CCC's or the formation commander conference or what have you.
Granted, point is, why do these people grow a consciousness after exiting the organisation. Call me a cynical old bastard but I don’t buy it.

Also Pakistanis need to use the ABC MORE in life:
A: Assume nothing
B: Believe no one
C: Check everything.

Granted, point is, why do these people grow a consciousness after exiting the organisation. Call me a cynical old bastard but I don’t buy it.

They want to say something, but the repercussions would destroy their career in retaliation from the higher-ups.

As we've seen, those serving and speaking up are punished as we saw last year.

That culture of what I say and do is correct and do not question me needs to change for any improvement, not just in the military but other civilian institutions.

I have seen cases, for example, in Pakistani schools, a student being hit for questioning a teacher or even in a madrassa. Hence this is a nation of followers, not leaders, as you are just groomed that way. In the States, we would question our professors to death, and there were no reprisals.

Last edited:
I believe they want to say something but the repercussions would destroy their career in retaliation from the higher-ups.

As we've seen those who are serving and speaking up are punished as we've seen last year.

That culture of what I say and do is right and don't question me needs to change for any improvement not just in the military but other civilian institutions.

I have seen cases for example in Pakistani schools a student being hit for questioning a teacher or even in a madrassa. Hence this just is a nation of followers, not leaders as you just groomed that way. In the States, we would question our professors to death and there were no reprisals whatsoever.
I’ll accept that this is very much true. Fair point my friend.

They want to say something, but the repercussions would destroy their career in retaliation from the higher-ups.

As we've seen, those serving and speaking up are punished as we saw last year.

That culture of what I say and do is correct and do not question me needs to change for any improvement, not just in the military but other civilian institutions.

I have seen cases, for example, in Pakistani schools, a student being hit for questioning a teacher or even in a madrassa. Hence this is a nation of followers, not leaders, as you are just groomed that way. In the States, we would question our professors to death, and there were no reprisals.
Conformism.. like a young suicide, was interrogated.. He stated that we are taught to obey our teacher. so when a teacher says that do kill these people as this is legit, so why should he not do that

More

Conformism.. like a young suicide, was interrogated.. He stated that we are taught to obey our teacher. so when a teacher says that do kill these people as this is legit, so why should he not do that

More

Very sad and tragic. 🙁

As @PakFactor said, repercussions are too great. Kaptani ya Majori main aap fauj say nikalay jao, woh bhi without benefits, to phir peechay kia reh jata hai? Especially if you are from let's say infantry or AC rather than EME or Signals etc.

I know people who were not promoted to star ranks because a Major who was under them in a unit went into the ISI and then gave negative remarks in their ACR. Only on personal grounds, nothing else. Naukri sab ko pyari!

As for the ABC, aap kay khayal main yeh qaum khud tehqeeq karnay wali hai? Just have a look at this forum!

Back
Top Bottom