What's new

Generals Duffer Kyon Hein? | On The Psychology of Military Incompetence | Adil Raja Exclusive

The forum's administrators are okay with people calling Pak army as "Napak Fauj" so why ban Hindutva and TTP then?

PTI partisans, TTP and Hindutva bhai bhai !

If people don't agree with the military then by all means disagree with them but swearing, name calling, false propaganda, call for rebellion, mutiny, division of the country should be unacceptable behaviour. This all started when people mocked Indians, and Indian mocked Pakistanis, then people got bored and went anti Bilawal rant and then Maryum Nawaz, then anti Imran and Dr Tahir ul Qadri propaganda and now Imran saviour movement and establishment is the evil force.

Forum administrators/mods need a refresher course. We want PDF to be a healthy debating forum and not a toxic name calling Facebook site. Many years back if you even make one disagreement with the military, you would get strikes, even that policy was wrong, people including Indians have the right to disagree with Pakistan and its policy, we have the right to disagree or condemn military unlawful actions.

Any votes for me to be the temporary moderator, ill fix everyone :)

If people don't agree with the military then by all means disagree with them but swearing, name calling, false propaganda, call for rebellion, mutiny, division of the country should be unacceptable behaviour. This all started when people mocked Indians, and Indian mocked Pakistanis, then people got bored and went anti Bilawal rant and then Maryum Nawaz, then anti Imran and Dr Tahir ul Qadri propaganda and now Imran saviour movement and establishment is the evil force.

Forum administrators/mods need a refresher course. We want PDF to be a healthy debating forum and not a toxic name calling Facebook site. Many years back if you even make one disagreement with the military, you would get strikes, even that policy was wrong, people including Indians have the right to disagree with Pakistan and its policy, we have the right to disagree or condemn military unlawful actions.

calling out fascist criminal military or civilian officers should be banned?

you sound like a loose nutcase

What Generals have done to Pakistan in last 75 years gives rights to Pakistani people to call them all that you say they shouldn't. Another 43000 acre of agricultural land allotted to Military by Military installed "Nuetral" govt in Punjab. Now begamaat of Generals will have a new summer vacation activity in vast agricultural farm on the expense of Pakistani people loosing their lives in "Free aata" lines.

First fix yourself…

Meray aziz web watano, moment at the end

Pakistan was made by a Lawyer and not by Fauj, on the contrary Fauj was the reason for the break up of the country.

پاکستان فوجی نے نہیں وکیل نے بنایا تھا ! آئین کے دفاع کے لئے دما دم مست قلندر ہوگا​

We have our Army pissing on their own nation, a Haz e Quran, while they are supposed to protect them. My first impression when I heard about the incident was that I did not really believe that our army was capable of doing this level of damage, but now I think that in 1971 we did much worse than ever before, which we are actually observing in 2023. Do we as Muslims have the tradition to piss on the face of the Haf e Quran out of respect for it?

Thinking Pakistan as a football and kicking madly, the World's Biggest money maker of the year 2022.
Here is Greatest footballer Bajwa Ladoo.

e35cdfc245b44270e841f8fd577386f1.jpg
These memes no longer feel funny

Criminal minded and braindead duffers, makes a deadly combination for themselves and for the nation. No brainer why the country was broken with exactly the same mindset when the most popular party with the highest seats was not given the mandate to form the govt., the leader insulted and put in jail, resulted in 71 debacle.

A repeat of it shows there minds are closed, deranged, and unable to learn from history and course correct.

We have our Army pissing on their own nation, a Haz e Quran, while they are supposed to protect them. My first impression when I heard about the incident was that I did not really believe that our army was capable of doing this level of damage, but now I think that in 1971 we did much worse than ever before, which we are actually observing in 2023. Do we as Muslims have the tradition to piss on the face of the Haf e Quran out of respect for it?

Shameful and disgraceful, these people have no shame left, blinded and turned maniacs.

You would be right in normal circumstances. But we do not live in normal times.
Since you are of the religious bent, here's something that should change your mind.

1680009130099.png

Strategy of our great intelligence services to instill a sense of national pride

You are still under the holy cow syndrome.
A military that operates like a mafia and humiliates, kidnaps, tortures, kills citizens deserves to be hated.
There cannot be a healthy debate when one side is below any norms of human decency.

Just the free and fair elections will see a huge change in people perception about the military and everyone would start supporting them as earlier.

Beating, torture, abductions will make it worse.

**Bajwa Leaks Continue To Reveal Evil Nexus** Faez Isa Launches Attack On Chief Justice Bandial​

So what’s the end game?

Oct ‘24

1. President retires and replaced with a PDM guy
2. Faez Isa is CJ
3. Ganja comes back
4. Elections delayed further
5. PDM and Establishment consolidate further

One cardinal mistake was RCO, but again Baghlol wouldn’t be sure if IK will lose next elections or not.

Whatever happened, happened for the good.

In answer to the question…they thought this was still 1999 and could get away with it.

The fact GHQ miscalculated the public response is not only astonishing but really sheds light into how out of touch they are with reality the generals are.

People have known about the military for a long time interfering in politics and their secret police/pick and drops.

But many of us just didn’t want to believe it. I know this because I was one of them….I used to defend the army and the military all the time, especially during the mid 2000s. And anytime I would hear news of the army or intelligence abusing civilians, I would simply dismiss it as American propaganda.

GHQ was betting on that this time….that we’d come to their defence….but that didn’t happen.

And now you’re seeing people who have always defended the military openly calling them out.

I feel like I was used by them….I feel stupid that I defended these American bootlicking crooks. I ate that ISPR s**t up and regurgitated it like the idiot I was….thinking I was defending my country….when in reality I was helping in its destruction.

You have no idea how angry I am right now….these Papa John leeches. Claim to tell us we have the greatest Air Force in the world didn’t even have the balls to shoot down a single American drone.

We ain’t blind no more….Pakistanis never wanted a military dictatorship….they wanted a better choice. When given the choice between military dictatorship and a competent civilian government, we’ll always side with a civilian government.

GHQ have lost their heads.

Back
Top Bottom