What's new

Generals Duffer Kyon Hein? | On The Psychology of Military Incompetence | Adil Raja Exclusive

It is so sad.... that the Indian media failed to damage the reputation of the Pak army ..now people of Pakistan pointing fingers at them.....because of a few bad Generals and their cronies jeopardizing the reputation of the whole govt institution.
Do we really like this Indian propaganda !!!!!! no we don t but ..

truth always hurts....

Sorry, it matters to me. I want my COAS to be full of murderous hatred for the enemy, so much that it will overcome all his other shortcomings, and he will put the might of the nation above his petty corruption. No self respecting COAS should meet the enemy in any field except battle.
This organization is just as big of an enemy to Muslims as Israelis, Indians, and Zionist Westerners are. It cannot be redeemed. Pakistan needs a new force. Basically SS and SA in pre war NAZI Germany
Sir, a year ago I wouldn't have interjected and you would be right but I think we have bigger problems now.
Whether or not a COAS has murderous hatred for the enemy is secondary to the fact that whether or not he has a shred of loyalty to his homeland. If the answer to that is no, as in this case, then it becomes meaningless who he meets.
Bajwa has committed much bigger crimes against his nation than having business ties with indians.
Even Nawaz sharif had those, but Bajwa singlehandly outdid NS and Zardari in almost every respect.

what makes it worse, is that the west wrote shortcomings of the central authority and lack of initiative in iraq war as a contributing factor to iraqi loss. so despite beign western aligned they have a soviet style "ask the boss" command structure.
They are Western Aligned only in their taste of liquor and mental servility perhaps. Not much else.

Better way will be to build a civilian base for every institution and then final blow to bureaucracy and military mafia.
We want to live a normal life.

simple solution... look in isreal... people took to the streets and they will likely succeed. even reservists have mounted mutiny.

In Pakistan i see people accept the status quo as the coconut milk that holy water passed by GHQ is sacred.

Only way is to grab these establishment from their homes and hang them by the posts so that next several generations remember it and rule of law is established from top down.

that's right. how many dirty harries are there in PTI?
I think PTI needs some physcos to deal with these dirty harries in the same language.

simple solution... look in isreal... people took to the streets and they will likely succeed. even reservists have mounted mutiny.

In Pakistan i see people accept the status quo as the coconut milk that holy water passed by GHQ is sacred.

Only way is to grab these establishment from their homes and hang them by the posts so that next several generations remember it and rule of law is established from top down.
Despite everything being out in the open in Pakistam, it hasn't happened, so unlikely it will happen moving forward. Which is the real sad part, if millions of people take it to the streets, I doubt anyone would dare to stop them.

I think PTI needs some physcos to deal with these dirty harries in the same language.

Despite everything being out in the open in Pakistam, it hasn't happened, so unlikely it will happen moving forward. Which is the real sad part, if millions of people take it to the streets, I doubt anyone would dare to stop them.
then rafiki... country is doomed to hell created by these pharoahs

Instead of getting cheap oil and wheat for the public , our generals stuffing their wallets by selling ammunition to Ukraine. Priorities of our haramkhor and their faujeets

FF7FED47-B350-4D75-8D94-41431FD5B4F9.jpeg

Good point. You don’t have to call me sir lol. We’re all brothers here.
Normally, the salutations I use keep changing to levels of formal to informal. But I am younger than you so I try to be polite. Besides, at my workplace, you refer to everyone as sir. Even interns on their first day at work. So, it's become a habit as well.

There was a thread here a few months ago,
regarding the report generated by American officers on Pak Army, and his time at Staff College Quetta.

He had made some very damning observations on the lack of free thought, and the "Sir Jee" culture.
maybe one of the mods can dig it up, @SQ8 or @WebMaster

That thread should be merged here, or at least a link posted, to give perspective.

Command and Staff College Quetta (1977-2014) Study by Colonel David Smith (US Army)

Posted today.

Generals Duffer Kyon Hein? | On The Psychology of Military Incompetence | Adil Raja Exclusive​

Oh, he missed to call them Dangerous Duffers!!

The Psycho Analysis was just right, we need to know the psyche of them.

The saying goes the most difficult thing to do in army is to put an old idea of it. The most important thing to them is only them.

Back
Top Bottom