What's new

#AdarshLiberal

17503_1576666879258563_2525659156404364958_n.jpg

I can't divulge the name one of student leader of jnu whom I had interaction 3-4yrs back in jnu campus who worship Nehru n tag subash Chandra as incompetent n extremist leader.... So jnu has been successful in terms of breeding the liberal(self hating religiously culturally, blind worshippers of khoongress, worshipper of western immoral practices n etc) values that these days so called liberals are known for ....
These univ might have excelled in terms of academic achievements but they are no where close to projecting true indian values ....

is that the point where he drapes on a saree?
Well I don't know, but sending police force to detain him can clear off your doubt...

am not able to decide, because certain things in the adarsh-liberal photo set are not true.
No you can't question the "absolute truth" of Sanghis.... It is true because it was said by Sanghis... Hence proved that this photo is unquestionable truth...

If that's the case then the following group should also be butthurt.....

No?

And the point being ?

It is well known our PM has been associated with an anti Muslim image by vested interests in India and abroad.

But natural to assume you are one of them who don't like an admirer of our PM with your original post. along with great tipu gracing your avatar. :enjoy:

Dr. Zoidberg? This can't be true, it is a conspiracy of Vatican Pope and Mullahs, this cream actually is an invention of the great soul who's picture I am posting below....

resize

Don't worry I just got a cream from Baba....

Ok then apply this

1de37c98aa3268b42538d076c8ff1493.jpg

And the point being ?

It is well known our PM has been associated with an anti Muslim image by vested interests in India and abroad.

But natural to assume you are one of them who don't like an admirer of our PM with your original post. along with great tipu gracing your avatar. :enjoy:
Because you implied that being a muslim automatically makes a person anti-Modi.... So pasted some for you.

He was associated to anti-muslim image for valid reasons, it was his quest for PMship which forced him to tone down yet stay mum when some Hindutva dogs barks....

Ok then apply this

1de37c98aa3268b42538d076c8ff1493.jpg
Oh man, how many creams are you going to suggest? Take a chill pill mate and you can have this for yourself after all its Amrican.... Right?

Back
Top Bottom