What's new

Abusing to Urdu speaking community

Status
Not open for further replies.
First of Muhajir is not any ethnicity ... As I am against this term but I know that this term was adopted by MQM & MIT in such circumstances while they have no other choice to be introduced themselves ........

How. The MQM killed 3000 people from 1985-1990 and was born in 84... they always used the mahajir card and ethnicity is what gives them votes plus it has terror wings-it is the BSO-A of Karachi.

You stand with Punjabi, Sindhi, Baloch & Pathan ... Isn't your this statement cause spreading ethnic divide....???

How?

Muhajir, Punjabi, Pathan, Sindhi, Kashmiri, Siraiki, Brohi, Hazareywal exist in Pakistan but unfortunately Pakistani are not existed ........

I always say Pakistan first. But I think there should be debate on ethnic identity. It is not inconsequential for us currently-looking at it critically might make it so.

Why don't we eliminate this ethnic divide......?? Why do all ethnic groups get proud to be called by their ethnic names.....?????

Mahajirs have the same problem. Will you condemn your own people too then?

You include various absurd things in your comments ...

There is a logic to everything I state. I will explain in the next bit...

1) You say "we so called "urdu speakers" should look into our girehbaan/hearts."
Why So called..???? Don't we speak Urdu...??? Doesn't Urdu our native language......??

See my views on urdu, muhajirs and urdu speakers are discussed infinitely in an old thread. So called? why?

So urdu speaker or muhajir are words that are used for us which mean nothing. Do you know that migrants also speak gujrati, marwari, madrasi, deccani dialect urdu etc? So urdu speaker is an incorrect term. I don't want to discuss this right now as I have spoken infinately. I will qoute an older post which I have made bold because I want our people (migrants) to read this. If possible do reply to the qouted here:

Part 1: The issues with the term Muhajir or Urdu-speaker (I am aware we have discussed this in detail but just wish to reiterate some points) for newcomers:
The term "Muhajir"
1) Muhajir is not an ethnicity due to the fact that each migrant has a differing culture, brings with him a unique family background and history and finally has various linguistic differences, in this case even within "Urdu-speakers". Point to note that Bihari, Lucknowi and Hyderabadi dialects of Urdu differ. This is discussed in detail in post 5. Our culture is Gujrati, Marathi, Lucknowi, Bihari or Hyderabadi. A wider identity obfuscates our real identity and richness of our real culture.
2) There is hypocrisy in the fact that a person from Lucknow with almost no cultural link to a person from Madras can bind himself together under the collective identity of Muhajir and look down on his Punjabi/Pashtun/Sindhi brother but cannot unite with the Punjabi, Sindhi or Baloch. The use of this term for division in Pakistan is clear for all to see.
3) Muhajir is an offensive term meaning pilgrim. It reduces a people that perceive themselves as an ethnic group to mere nomads. The question is allegations are made that the identity was not adopted by them but imposed by "other" ethnic groups. But an identity with negative connotations attached is immediately abandoned by a people with any form of self-respect. So why are they now keen to call themselves Muhajir?
4) Muhajir is another word for pilgrim. How does it describe a person who who is settled in the main cities of Pakistan and has access to the best education, healthcare and services in the entire country? It makes a people with a proud history look like nomads.
5) The term itself is a cause of insecurity amongst Muhajirs which has often resulted in the bashing of other ethnic groups in order to reiterate the fact that they are Muhajirs. The entire identity is now based on the aspects of being victims, being superior to other ethnic groups and deflecting and shifting any blame for mistakes. A look into previous posts will tell any person how true this.
6) Muhajir was meant to be a term that basically referred to all those who moved from what is now India to what is now Pakistan. However they themselves have proven it wrong. The Muhajirs that settled in Punjab now have adopted the term Punjabi for themselves, the ones in Pakhtunkhwa Pashtuns or Hindkowan's and the ones in Balochistan Baloch. Even in Karachi there are families who identify as Sindhi particularly the Memons are a case to note. Chak Bamu himself sees himself as a Punjabi. So basically the term has failed.
7) What self-respect will someone who is forever calling himself a pilgrim have left? A simple look at how discriminatory this term is will reveal the underlying reasons for a persons security. Its like forever being called a donkey. Thus the average Muhajir is forced to accept that identity and to feel secure in it insult or look down at every other person from another ethnic group.
7) The final reason is if it is simply movement from point A to point B then everyone is basically a Muhajir because since the beginning of the world people have been moving from one place to the other. The Pashtuns who came to Karachi are also Muhajir and the Sindhis who went to Punjab are also Muhajir. The term is NO term.

Urdu-speaker
1) Urdu-speaker is often used by non-muhajirs as a means to ensure they do not "offend" the Muhajir, realizing Muhajir itself is an offensive term though it raises the question once again why the Muhajir himself is keen to maintain this identity. However the flaw with Urdu-speaker is that it is simply another term for Muhajir meaning exactly the same thing and being the same wider identity for groups with cultural differences.
2) Urdu-speaker is discriminatory to those migrants who have a language other than urdu, for example Gujrati or Marathi. This is the primary reason why it is again a mistake to label people Muhajirs or Urdu speakers. It is an injustice to call a person whose ancestral language isn't urdu an urdu-speaker and as is clear truthseer has rejected this term too on account of his language.
3) Building on point 2 it raises the fundamental question that if the entire term "Muhajir/Urdu-speaker" is based on urdu-which language are we to promote? If we are promoting Urdu then what about those who speak Gujrati or Madrasi? Here we see how this incomplete term is actually killing our languages and if you look further killing our distinct cultures too by putting people with different cultures under one magnifying glass.

Read after urdu speaker and you will get what I mean. Our original identity is Lucknowi or if we want to merge with local ethnic groups pashtun. Its an attrocity that we are being called muhajirs and urdu speakers. Moving from place A to B does not make someone muhajir. We need to give up our ethnic identity which we maintain for no proper reason.

Any Why should we look in our girebaan or hearts.....?????? What have we done before 1978...?????

I believe slowly we became worse and worse. Till 1978 we were much better. But we formed the MQM, supported and still support said party despite the fact it is known for extreme violence.

Who had attacked at Liaquatabad right after presidential elections in 1964....??

Lets not turn national issues into ethnic issues.

Who had passed ethnic bill in 1972....??

Are you going to condemn the Sindhis for standing up for their rights. Ethnic identity should only matter for culture and language. I wouldn't be happy if my Lucknowi aap janab culture disappeared, if my kakori kebab were taken from me. All that happened in 1972 was that Sindh at least took the initiative in teaching its kids Sindhi and helping the culture ajrak topi all... I don't think it was aimed at us.

Ethnic nationalists always do this however. They paint an entirely innocent event as some form of oppression of urdu speakers.

Who had imposed quota system in Sindh.......??????

Common. Why do we always seem to think we are oppressed. It makes debate harder and is a way of face saving. It's like saying "don't discuss this it will hurt our bum."

I think it is about time our (false) identity is discussed, but not only that-support for the MQM which is a prerequisite.

The qouta system was beneficial to Sindhis. I think we should not be oblivious to other ethnic groups needs. Mahajirs are already richer than the rest of the country and have urdu imposed on the rest. We should admit we are in a prime position and build Pakistan. But we are engaged in the same mentality and outlook of the worst wadera or jagirdaar. We want everything in our favor which does not happen in a state. Plus the Sindhis and Pashtuns outnumber us so its more of state duty to help them first.

There are several questions ... I will conclude here that our forefathers had come here and left their properties behind not to divide Pakistan ... They had worked alot for a new born country .............

They worked a lot for the country before partition. Can you name one good thing us migrants did since we migrated? One of my relatives keeps blaming Pakistan and has a constant feeling that he has lost something in partition. Where and when did we make Pakistan stronger. Urdu columnists severely attacked Bengal during the language movement. Why can't we look at our role critically?

Last edited:
These type of individuals are to be publicly hanged for 'conspiracy against the state by way of treason'.

او بھائی لڑائی لڑائی بند کرو ابھی ابھی رپورٹ آئی ہے کہ کراچی 2060 میں سمندر کے نیچے چلا جائے گا ۔ نئی گروپ بندی کرو کسی اور شہر میں یا بھائی بھائی بن جاؤ میرا خیال ہے ایک نیا شہر بساؤ جسکا نام ہو مہاسند پٹھاچی اسکا مطلب ہو گا مہاجر سندی پٹھانوں کا کراچی

Lol

This guy is clearly not punjabi. I don't know why people bring punjabis when fight is actually between sindhis, muhajirs and pathans in Karachi.

why not post it ??

SALEEM ABBAS @saleemabbastige · 7h7 hours ago
اردو اسپیکنگ کتو سور حرام کی نسل مہاجروںاب تمہارے خاتنے کا وقت آگیا کراچی میںا گر رھنا ھے تو غلام بن کر رہنا ھے اب تم ختم

0 replies1 retweet0 favorites
Retweet1
Favorite
More
ذرداری عمران خان نواز شریف ولی خان سب مل کر الطاف اور ساری مہاجر حرامی نسل کو ختم کرنے پر ایک ھوجائیں،،یہ را کے ایجنٹ ہیں مہاجر سارے

0 replies0 retweets0 favorites
Retweet
Favorite
More
اب کل سے ان حرامی اردو اسپیکنگ مہاجروں کے خاتمے کا آغاز ایک مہاجر نا چھوڑا جائے صرف پتھان پنجابی سندھی بلوچ کراچی میں رھنے چاھیئے

Retweet
Favorite
More
SALEEM ABBAS @saleemabbastige · Mar 12
قیام پاکستان کے وقت بھی ھندؤں اور سکھوں نے ریپ کئے تو یہ حرام کی گندی نسل پیدا ھویئ اردو اسپہکر مہاجر

0 replies2 retweets1 favorite
Retweet2
Favorite1
More
اردو اسپیکنگ جس جماعت مین جائیں گند پھیکاتے ہیں، نسل حرام کی ھے ان کی ، یہ عمران خان کو بھی دھوکہ دینگے ، مگر اب ان کے خاتمے کا وقت آگیا ھے

Retweet
Favorite
More
کہا ان مہاجروں کتوں کو ختم ھونا چاھئے ان کی لڑکیوں کو رکھیل بنا لینا چاھئے الطاف کو پھانسی ھونی چاھئے، مہاجروں کو حرامی کی نسل قرار دیان چا

0 replies2 retweets0 favorites
Retweet2
Favorite
More
اب بہت ھوگیا اب رینجران مہاجر بدمعاشوں کی کمرتوڑدیگی.اب ھم ان کو غلام بان لینگے،اردو سپیکنگ گجراتی مہاجر ھندوؤں کی اولاد کراچی صرف پی ٹی آئی

Retweet1
Favorite
More
ان حرامی مہاجروں کو ختم کر کر ان کی عورتوں کو پامال کرنا ھوگا نئی نسل بنے گی .. عمران خان جئے پٹھان..مہاجر ایک حرامی قوم ھے

0 replies2 retweets0 favorites
Retweet2
Favorite
More
اب الطاف حسین اور دوسری جماعتوں مین شامل مہاجر کمبختوں کے صفا$ے کا وقت آگیا کراچی سے چن چن کر مہاجروںاک قصہ تمام کیا جا$ے تمام جماعتیں مل کر

Retweet
Favorite
More
اب کراچی سے ان مہاجروں کو چن چن کر ماار جا$ے گا، اب عمران خآن کی قیادت مین ان مہاجروں کا قصی تمام ھوگا جلد ھی کراچی کے ان مہاجر دلالوں وک نک

Retweet1
Favorite
More
SALEEM ABBAS @saleemabbastige · Mar 7
Karachi Say Muhajir ko Nikalo inhay Ghulam Banalo

Retweet
Favorite
More
Karachi minus Muhajir is great

Retweet
Favorite
More
Karachi Sirf ..Pathan+Punjabi+SindhiBaloch ka Hoga.. after Opertion No Muhajir in @ISFKarachi Go Muhajir GO from Karachi

Retweet
Favorite
More
karachi Sirf PTi ka hoga , Muhajir GO from Karachi GA Imran khan Ga PTI Go Muhajir GO to Sea GO Altaf Go

Retweet
Favorite
More
after operation no muhajir card in karachi Karachi only for Punjabi-sindhi baloch & Pathan "NO mUHAJIR:

Feast your eyes Guys ... A Master piece
PTI Urdu speaking die hard fans are seriously disturbed over this venom posted by this moron.I am Urdu speaking and I wonder that how neutral mindsets like me are gonna vote pti in this upcoming elections.
I seek great leadership skills in Mr.Khan.However,I found him extremely unlucky in case of party members. Mr.Khan is sincere,but he needs massive reforms in his party administration.On the other hand MQM is being lead by bhattta mafiya,but they are giving tickets to mindsets like Mustufa Kamal.
At one place we have good leader but hopeless staff.On the other hand we have party involved in hopeless activities but giving tickets to some sincere mindsets as well.
How could pti expect to win support from urdu speaking community when they could pass such abusive comments in general against a community.Such shameful statements are not even justifying their actions but also promoting fear among Urdu speaking community that they will be treated like 3rd class citizen.
Pti's social networking wing must take strong action and this man must be kicked out.
Regards

PTI Urdu speaking die hard fans are seriously disturbed over this venom posted by this moron.I am Urdu speaking and I wonder that how neutral mindsets like me are gonna vote pti in this upcoming elections.
I seek great leadership skills in Mr.Khan.However,I found him extremely unlucky in case of party members. Mr.Khan is sincere,but he needs massive reforms in his party administration.On the other hand MQM is being lead by bhattta mafiya,but they are giving tickets to mindsets like Mustufa Kamal.
At one place we have good leader but hopeless staff.On the other hand we have party involved in hopeless activities but giving tickets to some sincere mindsets as well.
How could pti expect to win support from urdu speaking community when they could pass such abusive comments in general against a community.Such shameful statements are not even justifying their actions but also promoting fear among Urdu speaking community that they will be treated like 3rd class citizen.
Pti's social networking wing must take strong action and this man must be kicked out.
Regards

Very Balance and Sensible Post Sir ...
we should not forget there are Goods and bad's everywhere ... we just need to learn to live with tolerance , among the MQM you can take out much Talented people who can be really useful .. Example Mustafa Kamal ... but MQM lacks good Leadership ..its just the negative perception , Obviously they do bad stuff , no one is deny it except some hard core fans .. but again judging the entire Party with some people .. its not .. i dont know if you see the threat " Rangers Raided 90 " peoples are actually Happy to see the guy dead , no matter who shot him , but during the raid a life was lost .. which is not good ... if Rangers find that killer , i would prefer that they shot him right there ...

now the problem with PTI is that , they think who ever is not with them is against them , bhai a person can have neutral views , MQM has much bigger issues to deal with right now , instead of creating a fake Twitter Account and post such Garbage .... PTI learn to tolerate , dont run your horse so fast , i feel sad to say that just like Indians put the blame of Mumbai and everything on Pakistan , without even any kind of Investigation , they put everything on MQM before even the Investigation is complete ..Example , one of their female member was killed .. and they accused MQM for her murder ... i dont know who actually is involved but this is work of Law enforcement Agencies , not some kids sitting on Facebook and Twitter , deciding the fate of a person .... just because you can spread Good things on Social media , it can used in negative way as well ...
hope they learn it soon enough ...

Regards Rockstar08 :)

Regards

Don't you think its a bit immature to be forming any opinion about PTI because of the ramblings of some anonymous guy on the internet ?

Don't you think its a bit immature to be forming any opinion about PTI because of the ramblings of some anonymous guy on the internet ?
No,my comments are not based on his ramblings sir,but I am very much unhappy with party tickets being given to same old politicians such as shah memood quraishi etc(a.k.a gaddi nasheen).It appears as if only party's name has been changed.However, players remain same.I do like to see more intellects like Shirin Mazarin.
Second, I wasn't happy with Mr.Khan's stance to resist operation against TTP.We have discussed pros & cons in detail earlier.Third,I am not much happy with current security of kpk. I have and am still always being admiring Mr.Khan's leadership skills and I have always reasoned that he is novice in case of taking charge of ministry. However, in many cases I have no answers when questions like "Peshawar attack" or operation delay have been asked.
To be very honest, I don't support any party and I have always thanked posters of different parties for hearing my queries and concerns patiently. I am not a die hard fan of any political party.
However, as outsider I will only say that we were expecting much more from PTI.To some extent pti has succeed and to some extend we are disappointed.
Regards

Last edited:
There are a lot of fcktards over social media sites from all parties, don't mind them.

Correct.
My Urdu Speaking parents etc came from India around the Partition with literally loads of money. Heck, from my mother's side, they even managed to 'charter' a plane--that rich they were, and also gave generous donations to Mr. Jinnah then. Not lying. Mother still alive and recounts those days.
And they have never questioned their decision to leave for Pakistan. They think everything about Pakistan is better than India--from the Ahmad Achaar to (the losing) Pakistani cricket team.

Let's not give too much credence to the internet lunatics. There are all shades of them in every country of the world. If anything, despite my known views about Imran Khan's personality, PTI still retains a sizable chunk in Karachi. I should know--I speak with my family regularly.

You are either with the state or against it. MQM supporters need to think long and hard if this is worth going to war against Pakistan.

I honestly don't think army is in the mood to f**k about anymore. If MQM escalate then their HQ will be pounded into rubble.

You are either with the state or against it. MQM supporters need to think long and hard if this is worth going to war against Pakistan.

I honestly don't think army is in the mood to f**k about anymore. If MQM escalate then their HQ will be pounded into rubble.

That won't happen. In 1992 despite losing thousands of workers at the hands of MQM-Haqiqi, Police and the Army they still managed to survive and take more votes after 92 operation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom