What's new

Aamir Liaquat Exposed.

Aamir Liaquat Hussain (Official) (FB Page)
Behno aur Bhaiyon: Jaisa ke apko maloom hai ke Dr. Aamir Ramzan program mein bohat busy hain aur ghar bhi nahi ja sakte, woh studio mein hi rehtay hain. Aaj ek video jo ke 7 saal purani hai unke khilaf ek sazish ke tehat jari ki gaee. Iss mamlay pe Dr. Sb ne sarre aam live maafi maang li hai aur har program ke baad mafi mangte hain. Ek tv channel aur unke sath kuch aur log iss sazish mein shamil hain. Allah sab ko hidayat de aur Aamir Bhai ki maafi ko qabool kare . Ameen (ADMIN)
Bwahaha , that means it was real ... amir liaquat and his mullah kind are so busted

Bwahaha , that means it was real ... amir liaquat and his mullah kind are so busted

who said he is a mullah?????? (I dot support mullah ism in islam)
he is a cheap person.
but liberals or anti Islam people bring islam in every matter.

btw how shameless aamir liaquat can get, he was thinking dirty when one women caller brought the question of woman making suicide if she is being rapped and his laugh totally surprised that guy who was answering... total idiot and bastard

what a turd!!

Amir Liaqat and most of the MQM crowd happens to be ardent shia..Most of the sunni members of MQM mysteriously get shot!

He is Urdu speaking/Mohajir, but he is not a Shia. His views on the first 3 caliphs are ample proof of that.

I liked his Aalim online show. It was very good programmed where he used to invite Islamic scholars from different school of thought. I believe it's discontinued at GEO.

we do all the time with Wahabi, Barelvi, Salfi and Takfiri and what not....:laugh: just forget it for the sake of peace...

Its wahabi /takfiri / ideology who are to be blamed for most of the unrest , there is no comparasion btw wahabi and sunnis /barelvis /shias /ahmedis etc etc .. they all were there since start, its not me its most of us along with the rest of the world know . I wouldnt compare sunis with them although they are a little closer to wahabi /takfiris than shias !! my point in principal is asociating some one with a normal sect without a link or proof is wrong.
On a personal note i will be last person to defend these loud mouthed mullahs .

These People are supported by two anti-Pakistan Channels , JEW TV & ARY.

So If People want this stuff out of screen they have to pass the strong message to these Channels.
As if it will bring in an effect.
hahaaha
i knew you back things and that must be there.........:)
I do, always. Like the PAF guys dancing. Lucky me I have a backup til date.
who said he is a mullah?????? (I dot support mullah ism in islam)
he is a cheap person.
but liberals or anti Islam people bring islam in every matter.
Mullahs are good. But most of the ones, who call themselves 'Mullah' aren't real mullah.. hardly 5% are real.
btw how shameless aamir liaquat can get, he was thinking dirty when one women caller brought the question of woman making suicide if she is being rapped and his laugh totally surprised that guy who was answering... total idiot and bastard

what a turd!!
How shameless can he get? He always has been worse. people saw it now.

Its wahabi /takfiri / ideology who are to be blamed for most of the unrest , there is no comparasion btw wahabi and sunnis /barelvis /shias /ahmedis etc etc .. they all were there since start, its not me its most of us along with the rest of the world know . I wouldnt compare sunis with them although they are a little closer to wahabi /takfiris than shias !! my point in principal is asociating some one with a normal sect without a link or proof is wrong.
On a personal note i will be last person to defend these loud mouthed mullahs .

salman rushdie who wrote 'satanic verses' is an ahmedi

9 mins 57 sec of pure hypocritical behavior, thats the way all these religious nuts are & they will be. Its sad that our nation follows people like these for their fake spiritual inspiration

BUT hey ROFL :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

well we allow badmashi from politicians; there should have been HELL raised over the Hajj scandal....

and dont bring sect talks into this, no sect allows this kind of conduct

salman rushdie who wrote 'satanic verses' is an ahmedi

we are discussing pakistanis , rushdie was an indian ! .. more importantly pakistani ahmedis have never slaughtered pakistanis the way these people did. Pakistani Ahmedis have infact worked towards the properity of Pakistan. If you ask me they are better than those nut heads

Back
Top Bottom