What's new

Aamir Liaquat Exposed.

i just said, these people are all biddatis and they use religion to make money, and they confuse people's mind through their words and actions

naat and hamd is not biddat (please come out of wahabi mind set), If they are selling naats/hamds in the market there is nothing wrong with it its a stream of halal income. I do not see how they confuse people's mind with mehfal-e-milad, naats and hamds.

On the other hand disco nasheeds of which one is that UK guy I don't know his name in one of his nasheeds he says Allah tere "justajoo" where as Allah doesn't need justajoo Allah says be and it is, justajoo is a human property.

Such a fool, these people when go abroad are so polite and nice when they visit west but when in Pakistan they incite hatred against our own Pakistanis, ahmedis are Pakistanis leave them if they don't want to follow main stream Islam, Allah will resolve the issue hereafter as to what they believe in.

naat and hamd is not biddat (please come out of wahabi mind set), If they are selling naats/hamds in the market there is nothing wrong with it its a stream of halal income. I do not see how they conduse people's mind with mehfal-e-milad, naats and hamds.

On the other hand dico nasheeds of which one is that UK guy I don't know his name in one of his nasheeds he says Allah tere "justadjoo" where as Allah doesn't need justajoo Allah says be and it is, justajoo is a human property.

Naat and Hamad o Sana is not biddet in any sect, what is being said and done during it, might be crossing the line... and that line is actually differs in different sects...

Naat and Hamad o Sana is not biddet in any sect, what is being said and done during it, might be crossing the line... and that line is actually differs in different sects...

That's right so we shouldn't accuse all of them.

Supernova what it is called when someone is backbiting against another muslim when he is not present.

haha lmao he is swearing so much.He said yaar us nay bohat CHODA HAY rape kay scene bohat kiyay hain :rofl::rofl:

ALRIGHT GUYS.

I wanted to call that guy a cheap person, and also tell everyone he is a Shia cause people dont believe in him being a Shia.
You saw one thing, now you see other. Sorry if I hurted you all by saying 'cheap shia'. I, again confess, I wanted to call him cheap person and his hidden identity, which is Shia. For God's sake, I didn't want to abuse the Shias! I respect them too! And we are all Muslims, nor a Shia/Sunni, or a Wahabi or whatever!

I never never trusted him , and I always told my family members never watch his show.

He is Hypocrite , Cheater and Anti-Islamic.
Agreed. I tell my family and to-be inlaws the same.
No one listened. But now. Its like a wildfire on facebook.

Lets see what happens to that piece of sheet after a week or two.

naat and hamd is not biddat (please come out of wahabi mind set), If they are selling naats/hamds in the market there is nothing wrong with it its a stream of halal income. I do not see how they confuse people's mind with mehfal-e-milad, naats and hamds.

On the other hand disco nasheeds of which one is that UK guy I don't know his name in one of his nasheeds he says Allah tere "justajoo" where as Allah doesn't need justajoo Allah says be and it is, justajoo is a human property.

the way they recite naat and hamd are biddats, with echoes and dancing etc i like naats very much

also have you seen this guy total alien outfit!!

I wont bother watching this.

Amir Liaqat, I knew him from the beginning.
He is a cheap person, who happens to be a strict Shia, doesn't admit it though, but he has been cursing Prophet Mohammad (SAWS) in a Shia meetings.
He does that a lot, and my dad saw him, as our home is quite close to a tomb.

No wonder its the JEW TV who used to Air him and who asked to remove the videos. Trying to play with stupid Nation, who are gonna believe in what they see and hear.
His elder brother, is the same. He does some job like Amir Liaqat.

He has been doing that, search it on youtube.
(PS. No offense to Shias)

He is not a Shia though.

Agreed. I tell my family and to-be inlaws the same.
No one listened. But now. Its like a wildfire on facebook.

Lets see what happens to that piece of sheet after a week or two.

These People are supported by two anti-Pakistan Channels , JEW TV & ARY.

So If People want this stuff out of screen they have to pass the strong message to these Channels.

Back
Top Bottom