What's new

Aamir Liaquat Exposed.

^^ he was removed from MQM because he said Suicidal bomb blasts are okay in Afghanistan and Iraq... while the MQM was already looking for reason to kick him out, found it best way... since other options were going to fire back...

jew news and other channels are propaganting these fake religious people just to spread biddats etc

during the reign of PTV in ninties, every maulvi who used to appear on TV made sense, i also now observe biddatis reciting naats like this qadri guy

owais-raza-qadri-inpost-thumb4.jpg

all naat khuwans sounded so sweet and lovely back in 90s and early 20s

on the other hand they bring hindu elements in our dramas and TV programs, its so diggusting seeing the negative influence of these channels

i think Last hope has not mentioned all Shia's he said in his post perticularly about aamir liaquat. that he is cheap. you can see at the end of his post he said No offense to Shias.

No .1 He is not a Shia , # 2. even if we assume he is one how would you or any one like if i will say zia was a CHEAP SUNNI who screwed this country with his stupid policies.

Aamir Liaquat Hussain (Official) (FB Page)
Behno aur Bhaiyon: Jaisa ke apko maloom hai ke Dr. Aamir Ramzan program mein bohat busy hain aur ghar bhi nahi ja sakte, woh studio mein hi rehtay hain. Aaj ek video jo ke 7 saal purani hai unke khilaf ek sazish ke tehat jari ki gaee. Iss mamlay pe Dr. Sb ne sarre aam live maafi maang li hai aur har program ke baad mafi mangte hain. Ek tv channel aur unke sath kuch aur log iss sazish mein shamil hain. Allah sab ko hidayat de aur Aamir Bhai ki maafi ko qabool kare . Ameen (ADMIN)

Just ignore these mullahs. They are root of every problem.

You can follow your deen even without mullahs. Just pray Allah (by whatever method) and dont harm anyone by any means.

If you will go to mullah, he will teach you the only and ultimate objective (in his view), the virgins in heaven :sick:

Hahahahaha it's the thing going on facebook at the moment....my news feed is full of it....

LOL......... Mother effer got caught!

I hated this chap! he is too artificial.

And geo has deleted the video... copyright my azz.

@last hope... change ur id to NO HOPE...

cheap shia? cheap sunni ? evil wahabbi? = No good muslim

All of these mullis on tv are the biggest hypocrites on earth. Never liked this Aamir Liaqat man at all. He's a murderer. Can't believe he has fooled thousands of naive Pakistanis.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom