What's new

Aamir Liaquat destroys RAW's dog Tarek Fateh on tv, exposed his untruths to the world

Status
Not open for further replies.
Truth be told I never listen to people like Tariq Fatah, but I always know, who they are, what they do and why. I am not a follower of Amir Liaqat as well but at-least he talked sense and backed all his claims with evidence....Especially he completely destroyed Tariq's credibility with proof from Indian media, which itself admitted that 'he is popular amongst Indians for his anti-Pakistani rants'.........:lol:

Tarek Fatah is popular in India because he is a Muslim and he says what needs to be said to Muslims, by Muslims.

This is a fight that has to be fought by Muslims themselves and no Hindu, Christian, or Jew can do it for them.

As an Indian, I never took Tarek Fatah seriously. Just listen to him for five minutes and you'll find out why. It's fine if you are constructively criticizing your country, but Tarek Fatah sounds like a Modi Bakht on an unrelenting anti-Pakistan tirade. It's truly bizarre.

Tarek Fatah is popular in India because he is a Muslim and he says what needs to be said to Muslims, by Muslims.

This is a fight that has to be fought by Muslims themselves and no Hindu, Christian, or Jew can do it for them.
We can also find a Hindu to be an expert on Hindu Stan(which btw is the oldest trick in the propaganda book :lol:)..................But all sane minds will always know that it will only be an ego contest, so we prefer to approach such goons and their handlers with decorum and rationale.

The division in our country was created by Jinnah and Saudi Petro Dollars. Pakistan is a state of mind. Any Muslim anywhere who believes that they can't live peacefully in minority under people of other faiths, unless there's Sharia or Muslim rule, is a Pakistani. Anywhere in the world. People like Tarek Fatah only expose that mentality and imposition of Wahabi fundamentalism over Indian Muslim and he is not alone. Luminaries like Taslima Nasreen, Tufail Ahmad are with him.

Lmfao your Tarek chacha went to India a while ago, accused a Muslim student/faculty member of being a terrorist, and a Sikh who sided with him a Khalistani. Apart from those daring exposés, he has done squat, silently tolerating the Gomutra addicts calling for mass religious cleansing on his Twitter feed.

As an Indian, I never took Tarek Fatah seriously. Just listen to him for five minutes and you'll find out why. It's fine if you are constructively criticizing your country, but Tarek Fatah sounds like a Modi Bakht on an unrelenting anti-Pakistan tirade. It's truly bizarre.

Man, I wish other Indians shared the same opinion as you. As of now, he's joined the ranks of Pakistan and Political Islam 'experts' milking attention from delusional Indian idiots.

Why are you guy's wasting time with the detritus from the Ganges? Wash this dirt where it belongs .... Bay of Bengal.

Yeah well, the dirt always belonged in Bengal with the short dark thin Bengalis, didn't it? Oh wait!

Gave a salute to Jinnah for having placed a border between you and the genetic cesspool, India.

the border which couldn't even last 25 years.

We can also find a Hindu to be an expert on Hindu Stan(which btw is the oldest trick in the propaganda book :lol:)..................But all sane minds will always know that it will only be an ego contest, so we prefer to approach such goons and their handlers with decorum and rationale.

Do it! We will try to deconstruct the arguments and not the man.

I don't think we have it in us to stoop that low. Pakistani's love to travel on the high road even when dealing with a banana republic like Afghanistan :lol:. BTW not targeting 'the man' is a good idea, you might wanna tell this to Tariq Fateh, who started mocking Amir liaqats face and then accused him of being a bacha baaz -----Trust you me, even a10 year old can come up with better insults and wont act as petty as Tareq does.

Why are you guy's wasting time with the detritus from the Ganges? Wash this dirt where it belongs .... Bay of Bengal.

@Sandman Gave a salute to Jinnah for having placed a border between you and the genetic cesspool, India.

hahaha

I think people can understand the value of this vdo by rapistanis burning comments

@CaptainJackSparrow

Please continue your ra*di rona hehhehehe

@cloud4000

Hahaha just posted the link rapistani ronay pehle aagaye apne propaganda karne yaar why u came to do your rona dhona here? I've not put this for indian rapistanis if it does'nt concern u so don't bother.

Request friends to please watch the clip and enjoy on indian expense who paying and nurturiing this canadian just for bashing Pakistan

@Slav Defence @Khafee @Mugwop so how much disgusting racist abuse, unprovoked, is there only on the first two pages here? So tell me how many negative ratings these posters have? Zero?

@Slav Defence the issue is not the ratings. The issue is the quality this once honorable forum has fallen to due to deliberate promotion of extreme abuse by certain posters.

Yeah well, the dirt always belonged in Bengal with the short dark thin Bengalis, didn't it? Oh wait!

the border which couldn't even last 25 years.

That creature is the most ugliest and racist one in this forum, why do you even want to reply to that weakling and waste your bandwidth. Ignore!!!

Last edited:
Amir Liaqat? The MQM guy? The same MQM that takes money from RAAAA? The same Amir Liaqat who speaks for our Altaf bhai?

Amir Liaqat is our guy. He can say what he wants to say. No problemo! :enjoy:

BTW, I like this guy. Zaid Hamid had become stale and boring.
As far as I remember they both had an argument and altaf kicked him out and now altaf has been ostracized. mqm was suppose to be a pro mohajir party but then some people got greedy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom