What's new

Aamir Liaquat destroys RAW's dog Tarek Fateh on tv, exposed his untruths to the world

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mind my Language Mods but ..
Aby Kanjar ki nasal Tarek , Muhammad Ali Jinnah ne apni Beti ko chor dia tha, sirf is liye ke woh ek Pasri se Shaadi ker rahi thi , aur tu keh raha ke hai Angreez ke gulaam , Pig khane Wale the ? Ager Muhammad Ali Jinnah ko Gulaami hi kerni hoti tu 180Million Muslims ke Liye ek separate Country nai banate , India ki Govt mai koi Position le lete .
Randi tujhe tu Gali dena bhi fazool hai teri Auqaat ki tu Gali bhi nai hai ..Pig kehna bhi Shayed Pig ki insult ho gi is kanjer ko .

Tariq Fateh doesnt have the balls to debate Aamir Liaquat live. All he can do is go on Twitter and swear and slander Muslims, and Pakistan, for the satisfaction of hyper nationalist retards.

There's a reason why he's no longer taken seriously in academic circles, and can only find work on cheap Indian channels.

Well done. I used to enjoy his show Aalim online.

Tariq Fateh doesnt have the balls to debate Aamir Liaquat live. All he can do is go on Twitter and swear and slander Muslims, and Pakistan, for the satisfaction of hyper nationalist retards.

There's a reason why he's no longer taken seriously in academic circles, and can only find work on cheap Indian channels.
very true, i heard he has taken offer to debate Dr.Amir Laiqat on AJJ Tuk indian tv. Lets see what happens...

very true, i heard he has taken offer to debate Dr.Amir Laiqat on AJJ Tuk indian tv. Lets see what happens...

I hope this isn't true, Indian debate shows have a habit of unfair moderation, and muting microphones.

I remember watching this one debate, where the moderator would keep saying something like "Isnt it true Pakistan is the biggest terrorist sponsor? and India is an innocent victim?" to the Pakistani journalist, which resulted in Tariq Fatah shouting and swearing, which meant the journalist couldn't defend because there was no opportunity to speak, by the time Tariq Fatah was finished, the moderator asked another inflammatory question.

There needs to be a neutral moderator, and at a neutral venue like Dubai.

Mind my Language Mods but ..
Aby Kanjar ki nasal Tarek , Muhammad Ali Jinnah ne apni Beti ko chor dia tha, sirf is liye ke woh ek Pasri se Shaadi ker rahi thi , aur tu keh raha ke hai Angreez ke gulaam , Pig khane Wale the ? Ager Muhammad Ali Jinnah ko Gulaami hi kerni hoti tu 180Million Muslims ke Liye ek separate Country nai banate , India ki Govt mai koi Position le lete .
Randi tujhe tu Gali dena bhi fazool hai teri Auqaat ki tu Gali bhi nai hai ..Pig kehna bhi Shayed Pig ki insult ho gi is kanjer ko .
it was long due, I am trying to like Aamir Liaquat now, cause he is putting this mad dog on his place. This dog(Tarek fatah) kept barking cause they were ignoring him. But you always need someone to control mad dog. In this cause its Amair Liaquat after a long due time has taken on it.

I hope this isn't true, Indian debate shows have a habit of unfair moderation, and muting microphones.

I remember watching this one debate, where the moderator would keep saying something like "Isnt it true Pakistan is the biggest terrorist sponsor? and India is an innocent victim?" to the Pakistani journalist, which resulted in Tariq Fatah shouting and swearing, which meant the journalist couldn't defend because there was no opportunity to speak, by the time Tariq Fatah was finished, the moderator asked another inflammatory question.

There needs to be a neutral moderator, and at a neutral venue like Dubai.
true, its India and its barking media, but I am pretty sure Aamir Liaquat can handle any sord of questions as long they dont shut off his mic like you said. But, kunger loog kunger pun tho deakaien gey na...
but, atleast yea soor ka bucha(tarek) would think little before opening his mouth. ben..ch..d ka bucha shukul say haraam khoor lugta hia. nowonder he was kicked out of pakistan/

this is good program on Om Puri too.
what you guys think about it?

Why he wasted air time on filthy creature? Barking dogs barks more if you throw stone at them.

The division in our country was created by Jinnah and Saudi Petro Dollars. Pakistan is a state of mind. Any Muslim anywhere who believes that they can't live peacefully in minority under people of other faiths, unless there's Sharia or Muslim rule, is a Pakistani. Anywhere in the world. People like Tarek Fatah only expose that mentality and imposition of Wahabi fundamentalism over Indian Muslim and he is not alone. Luminaries like Taslima Nasreen, Tufail Ahmad are with him.

Either you are clueless or deliberately leaving something out.

Jinnah was not the reason Pakistan became independence nation. It was Nehru that pushed towards the idea of Pakistan given their planned for Muslims at the end. It was the same Jinnah that was vocal for united India ended up gunning for Pakistan in the last min. Why? Nehru happened.

Even today, Modi still continues to prove day and night why Pakistan is the best thing happened to Muslims. :D

Why he wasted air time on filthy creature? Barking dogs barks more if you throw stone at them.
But, now days if you don't throw a stone at barking dog; he would keep following you. Aamir Laiquat is a right person at the moment to have a stone ...

i always wondered, this awara kutta( tarek fatah) ben barking since he was kicked out of Pakistan, why he was put on ignore for so long.

ONLY IN FEW DAYS 1.2 Millions views on this video.

@cloud4000

Hahaha just posted the link rapistani ronay pehle aagaye apne propaganda karne yaar why u came to do your rona dhona here? I've not put this for indian rapistanis if it does'nt concern u so don't bother.

Request friends to please watch the clip and enjoy on indian expense who paying and nurturiing this canadian just for bashing Pakistan
Rapistani?Brother how would you feel if someone calls you porkistani?Doesn't it hurt you?I request you to edit your post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom