What's new

90 PKR per Unit in Electricity will be charge in September`s Bill

1693687260274.png

Never seen so much bullsh*t money grabbing scams in one page than this nonsense !

looks like you need an accountant to understand your electric bill!!!

lol… but then of course there is no salaried taxes being paid by the middle class and wealthy so I guess yoh have to open up the dictionary to find BS words for money grab schemes to get what you can..

Never seen so much bullsh*t money grabbing scams in one page than this nonsense !

lol… but then of there is no salaried taxes being paid by the middle class an wealthy I guess y have to open up the dictionary to find BS words for grabb what you can..
They are reimagining the electric bill as a bill for universal taxation. So, it will bear the burden of income tax, sales tax, excise duty, import duty, wealth tax, luxury tax etc., all-on-one. That copper wire coming into your house is the Trojan Horse to your pocket/bank account.

This entire argument is clearly disingenuous.

It is obvious that every Pakistani wants free stuff from the government, but no Pakistanis want to pay any taxes to pay for that free stuff.

THE

PROBLEM

IS

LOCAL

THE

PROBLEM

IS

THAT

THE

"AWAM"

DOESN'T

WANT

TO

PAY

TAXES

BUT

WANTS

FREE

STUFF

Looks like everyone complaining on this thread never pays their taxes.

This is YOUR fault.

ISI needs to trace everyone that complained about their bill on this thread and investigate them for tax evasion.

Maybe they can do a RICO-type case against all PTI propagandists and seize all their assets.

What is so difficult to understand here? LOL The beggars need to repay IMF loans with interest. Where will the beggars get the money from? Of course the people.

To the people I have only this advice. Shut up and pay without complaining. You never come out to protest against injustice. You are a bunch of cowards that deserve to pay exorbitant electricity bills. Pay and do your country service LOL

What is so difficult to understand here? LOL The beggars need to repay IMF loans with interest. Where will the beggars get the money from? Of course the people.

To the people I have only this advice. Shut up and pay without complaining. You never come out to protest against injustice. You are a bunch of cowards that deserve to pay exorbitant electricity bills. Pay and do your country service LOL

Buddy 90 rupees per unit is just the start there are rumours its going upto 150 rupees per unit, it seems like duffers want to cut everyone off from electric grid, public needs to grind the country to a standstill.

Why are some people arguing with Patwaris and Faujeets even after what has happened and what is happening in these two years?
Will it achieve anything?.
Only Effecties of the system will feel the pain. Not this Ego Centric Lot.

Buddy 90 rupees per unit is just the start there are rumours its going upto 150 rupees per unit, it seems like duffers want to cut everyone off from electric grid, public needs to grind the country to a standstill.

I am telling you. Pakistan is going to set bad records under the two A's. The third A won't spare Pakistan either. It has always been shaky in Pakistan, but what we are witnessing today is something else.

What if the current crisis is just another tactic by the fa pass duffers..when their golden boy nawaz ganja returns, watch prices go down.

Back
Top Bottom